Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mountain Goat  4/3/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mountain Goat 4/3/19

Go down

Mountain Goat  4/3/19 Empty Mountain Goat 4/3/19

Post by Mountain Goatee on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:55 am

April 3, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

SURON: COMPLETE CABINET CAB NEXT WEEK

Special – Mawazin News: A deputy of the Alliance of Suron, Sunday, that the completion of the ministerial cabin will be next week, while pointed out that the alliance of conquest and others agreed on the mechanism of nomination.

MP Mohammad Reza said in an interview with Al-Mawazin News that “the submission of the ministerial cabin according to the agreement between the two and the opening was scheduled to be in the first week of the second legislative term, but there was delay for several reasons.”

“We expect that the names of candidates for the remaining ministries will be sent to the House of Representatives for a vote next week (this week),” he added. He pointed out that “the names of the candidates have been mentioned in the media and the final names will be among them, according to what the Prime Minister,” noting that “the Fatah al-Fath and others have a vision and agreement on the mechanism of voting on the candidates and their selection.”

The House of Representatives gave confidence to the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi on 24 October last, but remained 4 ministries without the Minister of Defense, Interior, Education and Justice. So this is why they can not now do no-confidence vote on him and replace him – get it?

Urgent: Democratic and the Union reach an agreement to form a government and an end to the break-up of parliament. The National Union approved the packages of controls for the formation of the new government, and it depends on the signing of a formal agreement to proceed with the formation of the new government.

The source said that the agreement will be signed on Thursday.

The alliance of Suron, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, the date of announcing the names of candidates vacant ministries and vote in parliament.

He added that "the House of Representatives is waiting for the arrival of the names of candidates vacant ministries by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi for the purpose of voting on them," stressing that "the next parliamentary sessions, after the April 9,2019, will see the names of candidates vacant and vote on them.

Why the delay?

The trend of national wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim, confirmed earlier, that the "complex" political differences on the completion of the cabin of Prime .Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi lies in the portfolio of the Interior The key to resolving the file of the vacant ministries is to overcome the disagreement on this issue, which is the portfolio of the Interior Ministry," MP" .Hassan Khalati said.

The differences between the reform and construction coalition on the defense, interior and justice candidates delayed the completion of the government .of Adel Abdul Mahdi, which remained incomplete four months after giving them confidence.

The Al-Fath and Sultoun coalition had earlier formed a six-member committee charged with resolving the knot of candidates for the interior and defense ministries.

This committee was able to hold more than three meetings and reached during its discussions to resolve many of the differences on these candidates for the vacant ministries.

(Mnt Goat – So April 9th seems to be the next target to vote. Okay so this was about the tenth article on this subject matter just within the last couple weeks. Do you still think it’s important? Yes, of course it is and I don’t think we are going to see the reinstatement until this is completed. So many of these gurus want to pass on to you their illogical reasoning once again and tell you this does no longer matters because they are not seeing enough articles and news on it. You gotta be kidding me!!! How much more publicity do they want. Gotta hand it to these idiots they are really stupid.)

What is holding up the positions of VP?

President Barham Saleh said on Tuesday that the delay in completing the government is "not normal," pointing out that THE POST OF VICE PRESIDENT IS DEPENDENT ON COMPLETING THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Saleh said in an interview with the Saudi newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat that the delay in completing the formation of the government "is not normal, but we said we have a lot of parties and IN ANY CASE THIS REMAINS BETTER THAN TYRANNY."

Source: the coalition of Abadi is stirring a file against al-Maliki to end his chances of obtaining the post of Vice President of the Republic.

(Mnt Goat – all VERY good news!)

More news….

IT’S APRIL AND NO RV. WHAT HAPPENED?

Okay so everyone wants to know what happened with the reinstatement. We know that the CBI did in FACT have a March target. This is all it was and this target, like other targets, is predicated on completing certain issues/tasks.

So what have we learned in March that we can take forward in our leaning about the timing of this reinstatement?

We can clearly see by the dozens of articles that the cabinet is not yet completed and the hard requirement is still to “fully” complete the cabinet. I am told they are not going to let proxy positions this time like in the Maliki administration from 2011-2014. We witnessed the outcome of corruption resulting from allowing this. Sadr is standing tall on this issue.

We learned that the IMF is ready to go and is “demanding” the CBI to “free up the exchange rate”. We can conclude this means to put it on a float in the open marketplace (global exchanges). So the pressure is on.

We know that just recently the speaker of parliament Halboussi returned from meetings in USA with government officials. What do you think the talked about. Primary conversations were of course on the presence of US military forces in Iraq. This was settled. Next, he was told he needed to get the damned government formed and do it now. Then we read the outcoming article from these talks and we now hear that April 9th is the target for the next voting session on these candidates. But that is a week away and another holiday is fast approaching.

Next we learned that Iraq conducted a symposium or seminar on the “project to delete the zeros”. WOW! This was sponsored by the Knowledge University, the Department of Finance and Banking Sciences. Why in hell would they do this if they were not serious about going ahead with it soon? They are trying to put the final touches on the process and educate those key people on what is about to happen. The process has not changed and can not change. The timing of the process is always flexible.

Next we know they the CBI in conjunction with the finance committee was able to uncover some major corruption schemes within the currency auctions.

Next we know that the Kurds or anybody else was not yet paid and to this date still the payroll files have not gone out. We are not moving into the fourth month without opening the 2019 budget.

Conversation with my CBI contact on Monday:

We were told the reinstatement rate is within the new budget and when it is opened they plan to pay out on the new rate. This why the hold up. Another cause of the holdup was a large sting operation on counterfeit currency coming from Iran. Billions of dollars worth of notes were confiscated.

From my CBI contact they did run all the payroll files but tehy reflected the wrong rate under the program rate….oops!. They had to re-run the file and now it is based on the new rate. I was told the rate but also asked not to reveal it. I was told they will definitely pay the Kurds this week. We can expect to see articles news on this and the reinstatement may happen VERY soon afterwards. I was also told to expect some juicy articles shortly showing pictures of the newer lower category notes. So far there has been NO distribution of these to the general public. Why are they careful? The do not want these notes to get into the wrong hands so the counterfeiters can do their work. So all this bullshit you are hearing from any guru that says the “notes are slowly trickling out” is nothing more than lies and bullshit and this is why. You see eventually the TRUTH does come out and they are caught in their lies red handed – yes, TNT I am talking to you!

If we do not see these payments this week we are held up again. My contact only knows so much and so this is all I got. I prodded for more with many questions but was unsuccessful.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

SALEH CALLS FOR ARAB ECONOMIC INTEGRATION BASED ON AN INTEGRATED BANKING SYSTEM

Baghdad today: President Barham Salih on Sunday called for Arab economic integration based on an integrated banking system. In his speech, Saleh stressed the need for “an open dialogue between the Arab leaders.”

He pointed to the importance of finding “economic integration among the Arab countries, based on an integrated banking system”.

The Arab summit was held in Tunis on Sunday, with the participation of Iraq and the continued absence of Syria.

The summit, attended by President Barham Salih and chaired by Tunisian President Béji Kayed Sibsi, began reading verses from the Koran to discuss a number of Arab issues.

URGENT: DEMOCRATIC AND THE UNION REACH AN AGREEMENT TO FORM A GOVERNMENT AND AN END TO THE BREAK-UP OF PARLIAMENT

Twilight News / After rounds of meetings and push and pull, the two main parties in the Kurdistan region to form a new government.

He told a political source early twilight News, that the National Union approved the packages of controls for the formation of the new government, and it depends on the signing of a formal agreement to proceed with the formation of the new government.

The source said that the agreement will be signed on Thursday.

He added that the two sides also agreed to end the National Union to boycott the parliamentary sessions, which has already been done, as members of the Union attended a meeting on Wednesday to the Parliament of Kurdistan.

It is scheduled to be during the meeting the second reading of the draft law to re-activate the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region, and amend the wording of the election of the President of the Territory until the ratification of the Constitution.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum