Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile

Go down

Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile Empty Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:44 pm

Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile

Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile Story_img_5ca4f606c3670

2019/4/3 21:05

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Head of the Coalition for Reform and Reconstruction, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, discussed with the Charge d'Affaires of the US Embassy in Baghdad, Joy Hood, the latest developments in the political situation in Iraq and the region, and bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States of America.

A statement issued by his office received the news agency (Euphrates News) that Mr. Ammar al-Hakim said during the meeting that "Iraq is taking confident steps towards strengthening its relations with the countries of the region and the world based on common interests with the emphasis on the independence of national decision and impartiality to international differences and away from the policy axes and A platform for bringing together the views of the parties. "

On the other hand, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim reiterated his "rejection of the policy of starving peoples and their futility", stressing that "dialogue is the safest way to resolve differences and spare the peoples of the region the scourge of war and the suffering of economic sanctions." 

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=194057

Ammar al-Hakim to US diplomat: The policy of starving peoples is unacceptable and futile 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum