Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19

2 posters

Go down

"A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 Empty "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:00 am

MarkZ Tuesday Update 4-2-19 Highlights by PDK –Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I have had a number of rumors hit my desk today of people who actually did receive packages yesterday. I am trying to get proof because if someone has verified funds in hand- I want to tell you all about it.

Some exciting news out of Asia yesterday evening – that things have started in Hong Kong….there are expectations that we will see things happen later in the day here in the US…I really hope that is true…we have just sent a number of messages east to find out where we are at today. If anything has changed.

Rumors of course is CMKX starts today as well….

Mr. C has not been paid yet.

I am nervous to tell you this – but I believe we are past the point of no return…I still am looking for the smoking gun to go with it and see for myself that its actually there.

Q: Are CMKX rumors from a good source?

MZ: I believe they are from a very good source

Q: the rumor about it starting in Hong Kong do you believe it to be true even without confirmation?

MZ: I believe it could be true

Q: What is Basel 3?

MZ: It’s a new banking format that requires 20% of physical assets backing banks up- like gold. This is pushing us back into a modified version of the Gold standard to make our currencies more consistant and stable. This was first hatched by Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher in the 80’s…For the most part this is up and running in most banks.

Member: BORDER CLOSURE IS TO BE THE GO !!!!!

MZ: I have heard that for 15 years that border closing is a key and they would close when the RV goes. ….I am watching that closely.

Q: Why is it important for boarders to be closed?

As to Border closing ..rates will be higher in the US and Canada ….. closing the border is for security ...an example is -El Chapo probably bought currency and will send his people up here to exchange and go back to nefarious purposes…....

Member: Saw an article about border possible closing on Wednesday

MZ: I saw that article as well…

Member: Maybe Trump is closing the border so people can't bring in currency for the Cabal.

Member: The last 30 or so years I used to buy and sell currencies, and some where I remember reading that 99% of the resets occurred in April and 1% occurred in Sept

MZ: You are correct….you have done your homework….they usually do occur in April…

Q: Have you heard anything from Iraq:

MZ: In Iraq-I spoke with a contractor friend I know …..he repairs power plants and power systems …...They are very keyed up ...they thought the new rate was to show on Saturday……they are waiting…..lots of news on changing values and reinstatements ….They have started using gold coins to pull large notes off the street…..they are actively trying to get larger notes off the streets.

MZ: the previous period, and what has been achieved according to the program prepared and voted on in the Council of Ministers." He added that "the Council of Ministers, set mid-April as the last day to receive the ratios."

Q: Is this going to be a memorable week?

MZ: I think so….. What’s coming out in Asia is very exciting…..The number of people getting calls to make appoints for tomorrow excites me.

Member: Frank is house hunting in Hawaii

Q: Are the banks still paying for people to sit in Reno?

MZ: Yes….at least for the people I know… its been 4 weeks now. The vast majority of folks in Reno are now done.

Q: Has Basel 3 been done?

MZ: I know of many banks that are basel3 complient……but cannot find a big announcement

Member: Yes Basel 3 & 4 need to be for RV?

MZ: We are working toward Basel 4 which is a fully integrated digital, asset backed currency ….so that when you have a dollar-its backed by a total asset backed digital dollar. You should all research Basel 4 its fascinating.

Member: Anna van Reitz says Basel 4 is in effect

Member : Many banks already have basel 4

Member: Basel IV https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/advisory/basel-iv.html

MZ: Fedwire® Funds Service closed for settlement transactions at 9:30 pm ET and will reopen for Tuesday, April 2, 2019 11:30 pm EST https://www.frbservices.org/app/status/outage.do?oId=140848

Affected Areas: Fedwire Funds April 01, 2019 5:57 PM Eastern Time Fedwire® Funds extension for third-party (more) Affected Areas: Fedwire Funds April 01, 2019 5:55 PM Eastern Time Fedwire® Funds Extension for Type Code 15 Foreign Wires (more) https://www.frbservices.org/app/status/serviceStatus.do

MZ: Down for 2 days? I believe it’s down while they transition to the new wires and funds go out.

Member: : https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-02/one-bank-spots-ominous-signal-record-performance-risk-parity-funds

MZ: I love Zero hedge- a good non-political place to get the news…imo

Member: The Banks Keep Pounding Down The Metals For now, it's working for London and New York. They are able to suppress gold prices, not to mention silver, but the volatility exhibited in the past 3-4 weeks is a clear signal that a real battle is taking place behind the scenes.

https://mailchi.mp/portfoliowealthglobal/home-run-up-20-in-two-hours-366587?e=722e72e9ae

MZ: Guys, this is HUGE

Member: Told successful run of CIPS yesterday. Want CIPS only as transfer mechanism. I believe SWIFT needs to be neutralized to eliminate CB (cabal) interference.

Member: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/

Tomorrow Night Brent is my special guest and will be focusing on security while we exchange. So be sure to be here at 8:30 PM est.

Note: Please listen to the replay. Hundreds of questions being posted quickly and Mark speaks very fast- Thank you

Replays https://www.pscp.tv/w/1zqKVOdrBrlGB

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/405030929##

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 Empty Re: "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:11 am

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. LIES

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 2805820865   "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 2805820865   "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 2805820865   "A Number of Rumors" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/2/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum