Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Communications: The Internet will improve soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Communications: The Internet will improve soon

Go down

Communications: The Internet will improve soon Empty Communications: The Internet will improve soon

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:13 pm

Communications: The Internet will improve soon

Communications: The Internet will improve soon 14155

Ministry of Communications logo

04/02/2019

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Communications announced that the reality of the Internet will see a significant development during the next few years, in a deliberate way through the activation of the project to deliver the optical cable for homes.

The ministry said in a statement in response to social networking sites and other media that this would improve the quality of service provided and create competition between the public and private sectors.

The ministry explained that it will provide the Internet service directly to the citizen in addition to the official partners.

This came in response to the views and appeals of citizens on reducing prices and improving Internet service.

The Ministry said that it has developed an integrated study to develop the reality of Internet services in general rather than reducing prices, which always go to these reductions to private companies and not touch the citizen or user.

She noted that prices have already been reduced by a good rate, but not reflected on the citizen

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16073

Communications: The Internet will improve soon 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum