Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Why Did Dave "the Douchebag" & Team Start the Meta 1 Scam? 4/2/19

Go down

Why Did Dave "the Douchebag" & Team Start the Meta 1 Scam?  4/2/19 Empty Why Did Dave "the Douchebag" & Team Start the Meta 1 Scam? 4/2/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:45 am

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why Did Dave "the Douchebag" & Team Start the Meta 1 Scam?  4/2/19 Empty Re: Why Did Dave "the Douchebag" & Team Start the Meta 1 Scam? 4/2/19

Post by Carl Spackler on Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:08 pm

Hmmm..lets see......scam people out of $? Could that be the reason? Naw...its for "humanity"!!

Carl Spackler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why Did Dave "the Douchebag" & Team Start the Meta 1 Scam?  4/2/19 Empty Re: Why Did Dave "the Douchebag" & Team Start the Meta 1 Scam? 4/2/19

Post by Ponee on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Higher dimensional being... How about a HIGH being.  Dang

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:26 pm

Metatron Angel
Published on Jun 28, 2017
Abraham Lincoln speaks through the channel here as a way to “enlighten” us on how the U.S. was created and the original intention of the land.

The story told by Abraham Lincoln is very different than that of our history books.  It is NOW, that we the people deserve the right to heal and to bring about peace within our homeland.

Many of us incarnated here without knowledge of the undertakings.  We were simply here to anchor in the LIGHT, at all costs.  The LIGHT within us all would shine BRIGHTER than the ritualistic nature of our ancestors. 

I do believe there were many men, women and children who wanted to work with the tribes here.  I believe that we still have the ability to heal our history and move forward consciously.  To heal our land, to balance the weather, to bring back crops, fish, water sources and true sunlight.

We the people must stand together in LOVE to combat the hate that has taken over our land.  If you see and feel the history of our forefathers, you begin to realize the hardships on all sides and the choices that were made.  With that being said, we the people can make a difference and change the climate of things. 

It is as simple as changing your vibration around a subject and having first hand knowledge of the truth.  Do not believe what was written to only showcase one level of honesty, take a moment and breath into your heart to find your truth.  As a medium, I can tell you the Spirits are ready to speak. 

I recently spent time with a Comanche Warrior Spirit who shared his beautiful song with me.  I allowed him to take over my vocal chords and to break his silence.  Many Spirits of the Land have not had their story told.  They wish to share with us our history so we break this loop of unconscious behavior and rise up to the challenge of EQUALITY and LOVE.

Each of us has the ability to make life here different.  If for only one moment today, you would realize your own DIVINITY, your own GREATNESS and not give fear, anger or hate the power you think it has.  We the people can truly make the difference by not accepting the unacceptable, by not backing into hate, by releasing the thought pattern/programming you have been forced fed your whole life.

Take a moment; breathe into the possibilities of WONDERMENT, JOY, and CONSCIOUSNESS.  Have you forgotten how special you are?  If you have, then some internal dialogue with your Spirit Guides is necessary. 

We each have a key to the universal puzzle.  Your mission this lifetime will be to figure out what part you play in it.  This can be more than one role, the point is that you start to create!
Archangel Metatron and Abraham Lincoln have waited patiently for you to arrive.  They LOVE working with open vessels who are ready for change. 

The Spirits, Angels and Light Beings who are around us, work side by side to ensure our path is supported and fully realized.  You have great work to get done here, you are not a mistake, just take that first step into belief and know your LIGHT can never be quelled.

With LOVE and GRATITUDE,
Nicole, Archangel Metatron and Abraham Lincoln
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum