Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19

Go down

"Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19 Empty "Great Week Ahead" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/1/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:25 am

MarkZ Update Monday 4-1-19 Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I do believe we have a great week ahead….There was great progress over the weekend...lots of I’s dotted and t’s crossed…..I am still extremely confident we are in the short end...

A lot of wrapping up in Reno, Atlanta, and Chicago …...Fortunately I know people that are there and they were busy, busy, busy all weekend….. they have expectations of an imminant release…..Everyone is extremely confident we are in the short end of this..

We are being told we should be getting 800 numbers about Wednesday

There are expectations absolutely for this week.

I don’t think there was a delay….they are very busy getting things done and wrapping up logistics. This last weekend was key with getting things done.

My person in Iraq said they did not post new rates on Saturday as we expected. But expecting new rates by Wednesday

As of 5 minutes ago Mr. C has not been paid yet. He said there choppers on the tarmac last night but none for him.

Folks in Reno are more like an 99% than I am...I am hoping to get to the 100% this week..

I expect 800#'s between now and Wednesday this week….. Everything should go out at one time..

Member: I believe that. Mullers report and closing of the southern boards that will tigger the reset

MZ: We were told a long time ago that the borders will be closed when this goes. Shutting the border down may actually be a key to it. I have been watching this closely. I am told the Canadian border will be closely watched as well….

Q: Anything happen over the weekend specifically that is very good news?

MZ: There was movement on SKR’s, and some settlements…. Some movement with some of the larger Tier3 groups…..no access to funds yet though …..I really expect big things by Wednesday

Q: What about F&Ps?

MZ: As for F&P's PP's etc I expect based on action yesterday I would say looks like on Tuesday or Wednesday .

Member: sounds like Trump is going to start arresting people

MZ: He needs to get on it! (smile)

Member: I think we were waiting on the CMKX BK announcement to be officially made.

MZ: Its possible….it may just be logistics so everything will go at the same time

Member: : CMKX has announced dissolution of Company. This could be used to bury data. IF form 651 does not have box 6A & 7A checked that is an issue. An effort is being made to get the judges in TX-11-3417-A to recover company information from that settlement.

Member : CMKX President took the company dark, last night. I believe that is huge for our payment

MZ: good background information

Member: They had to go BK before we are paid. The CMKX task force had put out a statement years ago saying there would be a distribution of assets to the shareholders (IF ANY) at the "conclusion of business. It has now concluded business with this bankruptcy. We are good to go, IMO.

Q: How will the reset affect the dollar?

MZ: The USD after the reset …..we are being told will settle somewhere to the 70's values..helluva deal… should be less than a buck for a loaf of bread…..real estate is expected to take a hit….....

Member: DB said wait 6 months for purchases of real estate...

MZ: I'm in agreement

Member: DOLLAR should increase in value. Meaning PRICES should fall to that of 70s era prices. Real estate should decline in value as well

Member: Mark???? How can CMKX go from all going out together, to test pattern, now back to going out together? Is this anyway to run this important event?

MZ: The test pattern was just to make sure logistics were good ……..then everything should roll out together when it goes…..CMKX, F&PS…all going out together when it goes…

Q: MARK, is it true what I'm reading Zim has to be done by 4/12?

MZ: ZIM I expect it to go...I have no idea on deadline for Zim..re the April 12th date...I was told we would have 30 days on it...Have not heard specific rates all we can do is guess on it

Q: Good morning Mark!! Did the 3 things happen this weekend that we all wanted? Brexit, gold backed and Basil 3?

MZ: Not sure about the first 2 , but Basel 3 seems to be in place right now….

Member : Are you thinking we did go past the point of no return or just wondering?

MZ: I am trying to see if we are past the point of no return..I am w/o communication right now..no cell phone….I cannot verify.

wingo411: Do you know if Reno received Procedures?

MZ: they did have a lot of protocals done…..all geared up and in place…..thats why I am excited today.

Q: So were Basel requirements delayed? I thought currencies were supposed to change 3/29 due to gold being counted as cash

Member: Basel IV Compliant Info: the end of the banking business quarter – the banks of 209 countries participating in the Global Currency Reset were made Basel IV compliant and Gold became a world currency. By law Central Banks were required to recognize gold holdings as cash reserves on March 29. This past week SKRS were made liquid with a promise to have full access to monies on a schedule that lined up with full access to exchange/ redemption accounts by April 1.

MZ: This very well could be accurate.

MZ: big news is Russia announced on Saturday that they are fully online with their alternative to the swift system…along with China….this is big news…It works with the CIPS system

Member: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-30/new-middle-east-alliance-shakes-world-powers

Q: Who pulls the final trigger?

MZ: As I understand it is a combination of some banking reps from Europe, and some representatives from China banking families and our US treasury reps will all pull the trigger when they are ready for it.

Q: : Will prosperity packages be given out in lump sums?

MZ : I don't know..

Member: I shall repeat, my buddy who put me onto the IQD RV years ago has been saying since the 1st of the this year said that he thinks its late April

Member: This was on Intel yesterday... Beny Wilson says -- THE SYSTEM IS RESETTING! Can take up to 3 weeks, 31 MARCH....... what impact may it have if its true statement.....

MZ: I have heard that….I still think it will be sooner

Q: are the elites t still trying to hold up the RV?

MZ: They do not want this…..the central banks and banking familes do not want this. They are fighting it all the way. But we are doing it anyway.

MZ: Even though we missed the first quarter it won’t be by much.

Member: Can still be in the first 1/4 they have a few days to backdate

Member: MarkZ the government isn’t going to tell you that we are basil 3 compliance. Basil 3 is gold The Middle East is already basil 3

MZ: Am still very very positive...I am going to end early the call a bit early ..Going to get busy finding more news….I am in a any moment mode still……I really believe its that’s close.

Note: Be sure to listen to replay....there were a lot of questions and Mark speaks very fast

Replay is https://www.twitch.tv/videos/404548732##

Or https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lPKqdvABoMxb

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum