Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Looks like we Got Fooled again" by Derek - 4/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Looks like we Got Fooled again" by Derek - 4/1/19

Go down

"Looks like we Got Fooled again" by Derek - 4/1/19 Empty "Looks like we Got Fooled again" by Derek - 4/1/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:23 am

I guess all of the hipe got gone again today from hearing that it was going to happen this weekend (Before April 1st) some say a 99.9% a sure we would have the 800# and Reno was ready to party, the paymasters were ready ( who are the paymasters) and the CMKX were going to be delivered by Sunday it was all worked out! I guess UPS or FED-EX did not make it and who is this MR. C is he Mr. Cuttingham from Happy Day's, I think this has been a big let down for most people , so I guess the best thing to do is not listen to any of these Guru's posts anymore, tried to read through some of the post and thought you might get some info but it's just to much guessing and they don't know , It the same stuff every week and they all say it will happen this coming weekend and replete it the next Monday what's the next date I am guessing April 15th?. Really no proof of anyone getting paid out or even going to fill out any exchange paper work or appointments, It's all Rumors! Just hope it happens soon so we can get our Humanitarian projects started soon and help out those who need it. Thanks for you time have a great day!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Looks like we Got Fooled again" by Derek - 4/1/19 Empty Re: "Looks like we Got Fooled again" by Derek - 4/1/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am

Good morning Derek,

"Re: Looks like we Got Fooled again" by Midwestman

I agree with your post except for 1 thing. I believe we were not fooled again but we were lied to again. All the hype from MarkZ and Bruce and now, of course, they are quiet as church mice. How about they go back t their sources and ask them WTH??? and then give us some sort of an explanation. I don't think thats too much to ask. But off course we won't even get that. What a pitiful charade this has become.

Midwestman
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum