Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 4/1/19

Go down

Mountain Goat  4/1/19 Empty Mountain Goat 4/1/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:44 am

April 1, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

I just wanted to give everyone today a summary of what is happening with the final formation of the Iraq govt.

If you haven’t realized by now the holdup with getting the two key ministers in place is all about the Iranian influence in Iraq and the Iranian goons wanting their people in these positions. To give these ministries to the candidates supported by them would mean doom and gloom for Iraq and just more of the same old corruption. Getting grid of the corruption is the main goals of the Mutda al-Sadr effort to move Iraq along. The most important part is to realize Sadr is NOT going to given in. So how do I know all this is FACTUAL?

If you just read the damned articles and connect the piece it becomes clear that many are thinking the only way to clear this dead lock of the formation of the new government is to put Nori al-Maliki in jail. What do I mean by this?

So this latest rhetoric by Abadi to arrest Maliki is to scare him and he should be scared. NO, Maliki is not yet arrested. Them what comes out the following day. An article again from the Dawa party stating that they want to nominate Maliki for one of the VP positions. Do you see what is going on here. Getting a VP position would be Maliki immunity protection. Sadr has already said that he does not want any of these past officials in these top positions and wants new blood. So this is not going to happen. But my point is Sadr knows who is holding up the government but he will wait as long as he needs. In the meantime remember the constitution says Mahdi has 30 days to form the government or they can legally take a no-confidence vote on him and replace him.

But relax folks this no-confidence vote is not going to happen. If they couldn’t do it for Maliki way back in 2011 they are not going to do it for Mahdi. They know this will only bring yet more instability and they do not want this. They want more stability and security.

Everyone should relay and stop taking a hissy fit every time one of these articles comes out. Relax, relax, relax! You must understand what is behind the news and not take some of these articles so literally and out of context. But what is the appropriate context then?

Like I keep telling everyone you can’t just take someone with a first grade education (like Frank25 and TNT Tony) and expect to make any real sense out of what is going on. This effort should be left to the professionals who can sort it all out and connect it all. This is not easy and takes a special talent. Most of these gurus don’t have this talent. They are just ordinary people who decide they are going to use this time during pre-RV to make themselves some money. In fact most of them even have past records and even convicted of felonies for scamming people. They are what is called “confidence” people. They smouse and take you to dinner. They hold birthday parties, buy cigars and drink expensive brandy with you. They lull you in. This is their real concern. So, they bluff their way along and put out these FAKE stories and opinions.

So where do we stand on the formation of the government?

The government will not be formed or even get to a vote in parliament until qualified candidates are presented and are not within the influence or a puppet of the Iranian government. There is going to be billions of dollars at stake for these reconstruction projects and those donators want to make sure they money is secure and goes towards these projects. Past experience has show that corruption can easily take control. Just look at all the numerous projects started and not completed and still sitting there during the Maliki administration half finished. But scary part is that the money was allocated fully enough to complete all these projects. So where in hell did all these billions go? Sadr does not need a repeat of this in the future. We would rather stall and hold off this effort until the right people are in place that can secure the best opportunity for success. So this is the GOI standpoint

Meantime the CBI, an independent agency, stands waiting in the wings to more ahead with the project to delete the zeros. The GOI has been holding them back. Just in recent weeks we read that parliament has passed a special bill assuring the independence of the CBI. So can the CBI go ahead without the GOI? Yes, but will they?

We know the IMF also has recently told the CBI to move ahead with “freeing the exchange rate of the dinar”. The only way I know that they can do this is to liberate the dinar from the currency auctions (put in place for sanctions). They only I know that they can liberate the exchange rate of the dinar is to put in on a float. We have read many times that the CBI will NOT put the program rate of 1180 on a float. In other words, the only way to liberate it is to reinstate it and let it float on the currency exchanges. This is what the IMF was talking about. But we know that in order to do this means the CBI must also coordinate this effort with the “project to delete the zeros”. These two pieces are interconnected and can’t be separated. When will this project occur? We know it can occur anytime before, during or just after the reinstatement. So no one really knows but my point is when we do see the smaller category notes coming out we know the reinstatement is very close at hand, if it didn’t already happen. This is as far as we can possibly track it.

So, what news just came out this week?

A scientific symposium (seminar) was held entitled “delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar” This seminar was divided into three sessions:

The first session: the concept of deleting zeros from the dinar. The second session: the expected results of the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar. The third session: The experiences of some countries in the process of deleting zeros. Wow! Wow! Wow!

Does this not tell you something? They just held this three-prong seminar on the project to delete the zeros. WOW! Full article below in the article section.

Just because they have not given any more facts on this seminar does not down play the significance of this effort. Eventually, probably in the next week or so, we will see a follow up article on this seminar and get more details.

News just popped out this morning 4/1:

The differences between the reform and construction coalition on the defense, interior and justice candidates delayed the completion of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, which remained incomplete four months after giving them confidence Al-Fateh and Sultoun had formed a six-member committee earlier in the week to resolve the problem of the candidates of the Ministries of Interior and Defense, while the committee managed to hold more than three meetings.

Al-Fath, led by Hadi al-Amiri, revealed on Monday (April 1, 2019) the reason for the delay of the resolution of the vacant ministries, the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, while confirming that the names of the candidates of the ministries in the hands of the Prime Minister.

The MP for the Alliance Ahmed Kanani, in an interview for (Baghdad today), "Abdul Mahdi came through political consensus, and fill the remaining ministries vacant need to agree and we reached him at a high rate, and the issue now, however, the Kurds, as they did not agree even now on a " candidate for the portfolio of the Ministry of Justice He added Kanani, "The Ministries of Interior and Defense resolved by a very large, there are personalities nominated for these ministries by political consensus, and what we expect now agree "between the Kurds until Abdul Mahdi offers the names of candidates vacant ministries at once he said that "the names of the candidates of the ministries except Justice was raised to Abdul Mahdi, who has the freedom of choice."

Stressing that "delay the resolution of the cab because of the Kurds, because they do not agree on a candidate, and Abdul Mahdi wants to provide ministries in one final vote, and not installments.

(Mnt Goat – I would not believe the reason for the delay, as stated in this article. Of course, they do not want to show their dirty laundry with continued efforts to allow the Iranian militias to occupy Iraq. If the US military has to kick ass to throw Iran out of Iraq this could get really bad. But I do not believe this will occur. Instead this may become a bargaining chip in sanction lessening.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

RAFIDAIN BANK, SALARIES ARE SETTLED ELECTRONICALLY AT THE BANK

Rafidain Bank, Saturday, that the employees of ministries and state departments whose salaries are settled electronically at the bank are covered by advances and loans and financial facilities .provided by the bank

The bank's information office said in a statement that "the process of settling the salaries of state employees is through the issuance of electronic payment tools through which THE EMPLOYEE IS GIVEN HIS SALARY ELECTRONICALLY AWAY FROM PAPER HANDLING.

He pointed out that "this move benefits the employee through which the distribution of personal advances and loans to him as well as other banking services.

IRAQI CURRENCY PASSED THROUGH SEVERAL STAGES

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Returns the beginnings of the use of the currency in Iraq since the First World War when Iraq was part of the critical region of India, where he used the Indian rupee as legal tender in that period until 1932 and in 1931 was the "Committee of the Iraqi currency , " the establishment under Law No. ( 44) for the year 1931, after which the Committee was abolished and the "National Bank of Iraq" was established under the laws numbered (42, 43) for the year (1947) to issue the currency.

The Iraqi currency passed through several stages, the royal edition bearing the image of King Faisal until 1958, the edition bearing the republican emblem until 1978, and the international edition of the Swiss edition printed by the British company Delau and the Soviet Exportals until 1990, The Economic Siege of Iraq The Central Bank of Iraq printed banknotes in Dar Al-Nahrain for printing and does not have security specifications and ordinary paper.

In early 2003, the Central Bank withdrew all local and international banknotes, known as the Swiss edition, and put the new series of the Iraqi dinar, consisting of (7) categories printed with high security specifications and continue to develop these specifications, which prevents the ability to falsify or falsify this bank is using modern techniques in detecting counterfeit banknotes.

(Mnt Goat – Again more education going on. Especially read the last paragraph. They are telling the citizens again not to buy or try to use the old Saddam Hussein notes prior to 2003. No smaller categories yet but the education of them is coming too. Hang in just a little longer….)

A SCIENTIFIC SYMPOSIUM ENTITLED (DELETE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI DINAR)

Under the patronage of the Dean of the Faculty of Knowledge University Dr. Yacoub Nazem Ahmed, the Department of Finance and Banking Sciences held today, 2019/3/27 and the Conference Hall a scientific symposium entitled (delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar) was divided into three axes:

The first axis: the concept of deleting zeros from the dinar , Presented by Assistant Professor Dr. Ali Abdul Hadi Salem.

The second axis: the expected results of the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar, M. Mahmoud Abdelkader Sweid.

The third axis: the experiences of some countries in the process of deleting zeros, M. Mohammed Juma Rahim.

The seminar was attended by the Dean's Assistant for Administrative Affairs, the heads of the scientific departments, faculty members and staff as well as guests from various departments of the State.

(Mnt Goat – This is BIG news. Again more education going on. Many gurus might downplay this seminar but this is exactly what we have been waiting for. This was just held on Wednesday. This is NOT something from the past.

Read the article and so how can you not get excited. Just because they are not saying everyday or any day RV this is still HUGE news. Any article on the project to delete the zeros is huge news since we know this is what is going to get us the significant increase in the value of the dinar, this increase we have been waiting so long for. Get it? How can anyone just dismiss this article so quickly…. )

MEETING BETWEEN THE LEADERS OF THE BLOCKS FOR FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT

Baghdad

revealed a political source, Sunday, on efforts to revive the initiative of the round table to hold a meeting between the leaders of the blocks to get out of the crisis to complete the formation of the government, indicating that this came because the dialogues between the blocks did not result from any results in this context.

The new Arab newspaper quoted the source as saying that "there are efforts to revive the initiative of the round table to hold a meeting between leaders of political blocs in Iraq, to get out of the crisis to complete the formation of the government, after the dialogue did not result in any results in this context."

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "THE COURSE OF THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE BLOCS DOES NOT INDICATE THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING OUT OF THE CRISIS OF FORMING A GOVERNMENT," adding that "there is silence on the details of the dialogues, because they have not reached anything important yet."

The source stressed that "waiting for the results of these dialogues means to disrupt the completion of the formation of the government more, and this means a defect in the performance of the government, which awaits the people, especially that the most important ministries are still vacant," pointing out that "there is serious thought to revive the initiative to hold a round table, Leaders of political blocs. "

A member of the parliamentary security and defense committee Badr al-Ziyadi SAID ON SUNDAY THAT THE POLITICAL BLOCS DECIDED THE NAMES OF THEIR CANDIDATES TO THE FOUR MINISTRIES, ADDING THE NAMES OF FIVE CANDIDATES FOR EACH OF THE MINISTRIES OF INTERIOR AND DEFENSE TO PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI TO CHOOSE THE MOST APPROPRIATE ONES BEFORE HIM and sent him an official letter to parliament to vote.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That those responsible for the corruption, no matter how high level, may be served justice.

This abundance, prosperity and freedom may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum