Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Jester  3/31/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Jester 3/31/19

Go down

Jester  3/31/19 Empty Jester 3/31/19

Post by Ssmith on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:29 am

Jester’s Place:

[JESTER] HIYA AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Will the exposure of the treasonous actions of so many who were part of the Coup to take out the POTUS, and the fact that there will be no indictments against Trump, will this make the window open ?

[MarySunshine] I mean... give us an open window oops

[JESTER] MarySunshine EVERYONE IS HOPING FOR A WINDOW... THERE IS A SCENARIO THEY ARE FOLLOWING... THEY ARE NOT GIVING US ANY WINDOWS..

[MarySunshine] JESTER I do have a question about the sanctions the US Treasury wanted to put on N Korea and Trump said no to. Does that perhaps indicate that there still some DS peeps in the US Treasury that would make it too risky to do a deal like what will be done with dinar and China?

[JESTER] MarySunshine I THINK YOU ARE READING TOO MUCH INTO THAT...

[MarySunshine] JESTER That's good...

[JESTER] THE UST IS NOT GOING TO BE IN A BAD WAY WHEN THINGS CHANGE... BUT IT IS NOT TIME YET...

[goodtimes] JESTER It appears the Basel III implemented on the 29th like you had mentioned. That was good that happened right? part of what needed to happen while this process continues right ?

[Sandhaul] Jester any confirmation on the basel111?

[JESTER] Sandhaul SCHEDULED FOR RIGHT NOW... BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO REALLY DO WITH WHAT WE ARE WAITING ON EXCEPT FOR BEING ONE OF THE THINGS THAT NEEDS FINISHED...

[caro] Jester Is it going to take the indictments to open and some people eliminated for china to feel comfortable investing in oil credits?

[MarySunshine] JESTER Do we need to wait until the Fed has been neutralized from the power of the DS?

[JESTER] MarySunshine HARD TO SAY... THE CENTRAL BANKS STILL SERVE A PURPOSE... INTERESTINGLY  ENOUGH NO IMF COMPONENT SO IN A WEIRD CONNECTION FOR SURE....

[Sandhaul] Jester I'm sure you have told us the other things to be finished but I cannot remember could you refresh our memory?

[JESTER] Sandhaul NOT IN 10 MINUTES... HAHAHA

[goodtimes] I sure hope we start seeing some of these bad characters arrested soon. Declass and take them out !

[Sandhaul] Jester is there anything new you could share ?

[JESTER] Sandhaul SOKAY... JUST A LOT OF THINGS THAT I HAVE TALKED ABOUT OVER THE MONTHS AND YEARS THAT SHOULD LEAD TO THE COMPLETION OF THINGS... A LOT TO IT... IT IS VERY COMPLICATED...

[Sandhaul] Jester I remember you saying it would have to be peeled back a layer at a time..

[JESTER] Sandhaul THEY ARE WORKING ON PEELING THE ONION NOW... IT IS A VERY TEDIOUS PROCESS....

[Sandhaul] Jester praying we are closer than we think!

[JESTER] I AM SORRY ALL THE OTHERS ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE... I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY ABOUT THAT... IT IS OBVIOUSLY MISLEADING PEOPLE...

[JESTER] JUST HANG IN THERE... GOT SOME WAYS TO GO BUT CLOSER THAT EVER AND WORKING THE RIGHT DIRECTION FROM WHAT I AM TOLD...

[diditrvyeet] JESTER we wait for it to be done right

[JESTER] diditrvyeet THAT IS THE TICKET...

[diditrvyeet] JESTER like you have said, what good is it otherwise

[JESTER] THANKS FOR EVERYONE COMING IN... TAKE IT EASY AND SEE YOU TUESDAY...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum