Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Changed My Mind DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Changed My Mind

Go down

Changed My Mind Empty Changed My Mind

Post by Sam I Am on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:14 am

After going through a ton of articles over the weekend and reading what Kap has said I've decided that the dinar will indeed go on a float and reach as high as $1 over the next year.  I just put an order in for 2 million dinar.  Hope that doesn't disappoint you guys too much.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Changed My Mind Empty Re: Changed My Mind

Post by Zig on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:22 am

omgThey "can" fly!! Changed My Mind 311u3sev-862x383
Zig
Zig

http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:40 am

Good Morning Sam I Am and you too Zig --- yes I was once a very active member here - had my own little  spot but I have been a loyal lurker for some time now --  

Hey Sam ??? Is this post of yours a joke?  An April Fool's Day prank on us?????   I will say if true it's a real game changer  -- hey if the Sam I Am is hopeful for an increased value of the IQD   hey that is huge news !!!! 

Leo Tolstoy : “The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:09 am

He don't know what in hell he's doing- Never did- Pay no attention whatsoever-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:04 pm

Hey Terbo ....

raspberry

and yeah .... April Fool!!!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:01 am

ayestu Changed My Mind 3508649203 Changed My Mind 3508649203 Changed My Mind 3508649203 Changed My Mind 3508649203 Changed My Mind 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Changed My Mind 2805820865  Changed My Mind 2805820865  Changed My Mind 2805820865  Changed My Mind 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum