Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19

Go down

S -  "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19 Empty "Quite a bit of Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/30/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:08 am

MarkZ Update Saturday 3-30-19 Highlights by PDK – Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer:
Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: There has been quite a bit of movement ..lots of movement ..on all fronts. Other then a few technical things –its seems everyone is about finished in Reno…they are in party mode.

As far as we know they did not post the rate this am in Iraq

Mr. C has not been paid yet but we are feeling very confident about tonight.

I still expect 800 #s late on Sunday

Member: I won't get excited until after I leave the bank after exchanging..... too many ups and downs.

MZ: You are smart! The ups and downs appear to be coming to an end but this rollercoaster has been nuts.

Q: Are you still at 99.9%

MZ: Yes, I am Still at 99.9% … I am more than a still excited!

Q: Do you think we will be paid by the 1st?

MZ: I don’t know if we will be paid by the 1st…but I think we will be over the top and know what day we will …I am exceptionally optimistic.

Q: Mark any news of package deliveries?

MZ: Still looking for payments...still hearing there were a few zim exchanges….have some real good info on Indian Nations...but I’m not sure if I can share it or not

(note: there was some talk of the General 64 group-but that group has been absorbed into the WF Private Group)

Member: Unknown Source: don’t fall off since I am going to give you some great news today. Finally, some more breaking news in the right direction for Iraq... 1. Quote... "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!" This issue is now becoming imperative since Iraq is having trouble trading with its neighbors... without a real rate. ...The IMF is now aggressively pushing the CBI to reinstate the IQD...

Member: F26 says the IMF putting pressure on the CBI.

Member: 3-30-2019 Intel Guru Delta JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV: IMF IS DEMANDING IRAQ TO FREE THE EXCHANGE RATE!!!

MZ: I expect rates to up load on the Forex this evening……probably 11:30 to midnight eastern time which is the best time for them I understand.

Q: What have you heard on time limits to exchange each currency?

MZ: Heard they want us done and out in 10 days ..however 30 days will be provided is what I have been told ...

Member: Yes, currency pairs on Forex are zero'd out!!!

MZ: If that is true……we are dang close guys

Q: Is Rupiah still in 1st basket?

MZ: Yes I expect Rupiah to go in the 1st basket. ..

Q: Mark will we do dong and zim at same time

MZ: I don’t know about zim for sure….but dong and dinar will for sure go at the same time…I do not think they will let us double dip in the first basket…..

Member: GM BROTHER!! REALLY GOT HERE AS QUICK AS I COULD! HEARD YOU SAY 800'S TOMORROW. BUT....DID YOU ACTUALLY RECEIVE (MORE) ENCOURAGEMENT OVERNIGHT??

MZ: Yes I am expecting the 800 numbers late tomorrow night and I hope its true…. I am so ready to get off this merry go round…lol

Q: Would You PLEASE TEXT that out one you know "No RETURN"????

MZ: I definently will text “no return” when we reach that point.

Q: What are the implications for the reset since Iraq did not post their rate today?

MZ: It would have been nice to see it and know we were past the point of no return

Q: Do you think your chances for march went up or down as of yesterday for cmkx

MZ: I still think they will squeak this in at the end of March...going into 1 April...

MZ: There will be no April Fool joke..this is to serious to joke about

Q: mark, what us the news from contacts in Reno, if you can say? progress???

MZ: All contacts in Reno are hyped up ….they are in in a party mode they are so excited…..a few of them are still doing a little logistical work but most f them have finished. They totally believe this thing will finish up over the weekend…….pretty much wrapped up

Q: Have you confirmed that the banks are NOW Basil III compliant?

MZ: We have not been able to confirm that all banks are now complient. We spoke with people in Hong Kong and Switzerland about it ….there is a lot of chatter but no verification as of yet

MZ: IMO there is a whole lot of reasons I think this weekend is different from the rest of them…..World events, Banking news, what we are hearing from Reno…so much is happening everywhere.

MZ: Mr. Matheu always has said the absolute best time for deliveries of CMKX is a Sunday , but I have been told from some very good contacts to I expect them to start deliveries today around 3 to 4 pm . I hope they do…….if not we are looking for it tomorrow.

Q: How can someone deliver on a weekend? In canada there is no deliveries on saturday or sunday?

MZ: The weekend delivery schedule has all been worked out and is prepped and primed…..do not worry abot that!

Q: Should we be staying at home all day then? Lol

MZ: If you could afford to- I would consider taking the whole week

Q: Mark, is there still evidence that we will be gold backed this month?

MZ: There is a whole lot of evidence saying we are about to be gold backed worldwide…..IMO we are at T minus a day and half!

MZ: There is a number of articles out about basel 3 , implementation, monetary changes…. new banking news, the sheer number of articles really is astounding this week. Thanks for posting those.

theoriginalmarkz: Sam Oliver; https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/financial-services/assets/basel-iv-big-bang.pdf

Member: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/economics/10/understanding-basel-3-regulations.asp

Member: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-30/de-dollarization-accelerates-central-banks-dump-dollar-q4-buy-yuan

Member: http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article64527.html

Member: The Financial Stability Board in 2019 Vice Chair for Supervision and Chair of the Financial Stability Board Randal K. Quarles At the Joint Conference of the European Central Bank and the Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, Frankfurt, Germany “…Today, the post-crisis reform agenda has been largely completed. Basel III is final, the largest global banks have substantially more capital and liquidity, over-the-counter derivatives markets are safer, and steps have been taken to address the risks o

Q: ARE U GOING TO STREAM TOMORROW?

MZ: I have no plans unless needed and I am confident it will be needed. …I will sent a tweet if I have one …..we all need to go to church and pray tomorrow for sure

Brent Johnson came on.. Going to focus on the banking side today ….Common Law Trusts and what they really are. How to make yourself invisible to the government . How to protect what is yours. Liability of ownership...Appear like you have nothing

Please be sure to listen to full presentation..Did not transcribe this part of call.

Note: Please listen to full stream as hundreds of questions come quickly and Mark speaks very fast.

Replay is https://www.twitch.tv/videos/403525831##

Or: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXOVNBlBKZ

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum