Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19

2 posters

Go down

"Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 Empty "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:01 am

Now lets get realistic. Lets say you have, not a large sum, and purchase 10 packs, or 100 of the 100T notes/bonds. You will be given documents showing it to be a legitimate purchase, and who you purchased from.

1. The PTB are keeping track of all Zim being purchased and who did the purchasing.

2. You get notified, by whatever manner, make your appointment and proceed, with your Zim to the place of redemption.

3. While you are there and in process, your Zim is verified. Lets say the on screen rate, since it is unknown, is .01, one penny. Do you actually think, remember you are only one of many, perhaps a million, they are going to give you $1Trillion dollars, for each of the 100 T bond notes? Think about it, that is just for a1 penny rate.

4. Of course 100, 100T Zim note/bonds is a paltry sum to someone of wealth. I could have purchased 10 or 100 times that amount. The point being that this scenario simply does not make any common sense. I do not care who has said what , or who has what well thought out philanthropic plans.

5. Do you think that bankers, or any controlling faction of this,so called, GFR, is going to allow this to occur? Simply put....NO, it will not happen.

So if the Zim notes/bonds are legitimate, and they appear to be, in what manner will the redemption take place? I believe that a limit will be set for the amounts that will be distributed. It will have to be some amount that is reasonable, to allow the Reset of world finances for the benefit of humanity and to establish this earth, rebuild it, in every respect necessary. Also to allow the recipients of this wealth to continue in this never ending process.

I believe that the amounts of the redemption's, because they will be so varied, will be equalized by adding zero's to the right of the decimal point. In this way the zero's will remain, not taken off, on the notes/bonds themselves.

For one cent to 99 cents rate, 6 zero's will be added to the right of the decimal place. (.0000001)

For one dollar or more rate, 5 zero's will be added to the right of the decimal place. (.000001)

Ex. 1, 1 each, 100T Zim x rate .01 to .099 (one cent to 99 cents), = 1 mill to 99 mill

Ex. 2, 1 each, 100T Zim x rate $1.0 on ( one dollar or more), = 100 mill on up

This, of course, is just an example,the amounts, which will be adjusted by those who have the full picture of the needs of the GFR, and the needs of the participants in the philanthropic process. It will also reduce the greed of the individuals who over purchased for self serving reasons by limiting the redemption to a reasonable amount, say 10 or less, whatever the needs of the GFR require.

What I am saying is, there has to be a method to control this redemption process or it will fail. You cannot give out 100 trillion $'s to any human, much less millions of humans, and believe something positive will always come from that act. Historicity proves that point.

KUU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 Empty Re: "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:04 am

Lets talk about our NEW reality instead and lose the old FIAT cabal debt slavery false reality connection. There's a brave NEW world on the horizon and an amazing new dawn is starting to rise on Earth where all the rules have changed where its time to let go of the old and embrace the new.

Things are quite different in the new reality including it being one of infinite, limitless abundance (unless of course you can't handle being free to do whatever you want for having the funding to do so because you're still stuck in the old FIAT debt slavery false reality the cabal built where you refuse to let go of it, which would be sad but its a personal choice for each of us, though I'd hope this would not be anyone's choice).

We humanitarians have been hand-picked by our father the creator to come here and make the needed difference by expertly fixing the gargantuan mess the cabal left of Earth. To do so we need near limitless funding because for sure, EVERYTHING is far more expensive than most realize where we're also going to have to spend more to make things happen as quickly as is possible but properly.

Millions to billions to trillions will NOT suffice and the NPTB/alliance knows it.

Just as an example of how expensive things are to fix/repair, the cost to repair Houston after the hurricane a year or two back was estimated between 3 and 4 TRILLION $$. If we have to wait 10-20 years to amass enough interest to even tackle one problem like this (and it'd be ONE project not the dozens+ we each need to do in parallel to really fix this world), if even we ever get there by the original poster's scenario, NOTHING ON EARTH CHANGES!

If we don't get high trillions+, kiss repairs to this world goodbye and um? The cabal wins in the end.

IF the general public is allowed to redeem zim bonds, yes, I do believe there will be serious limits for them because most have never been able to manage large sums of money nor have they been prepared to deal with it, where there has to be a safety net for them. It doesn't have to be limitations on exchange amounts and simply limitations on how much they can spend per year until they get the hang of it and prove proficiency at it, where, by then, they're so sick of spending money that they don't need nor want anything else, where now its safe to open the flood-gates. I actually plan on doing something along these lines for family members.

We humanitarians, however, are here to fix this mess and this requires insane amounts of money. We've prepared ourselves and are ready to assume our new roles as true stewards of Earth in our amazing, new reality.

If the original poster's scenario plays out for we humanitarians, I'll take the money and run and then start looking for a new planet to move to because Earth would be toast. I don't believe I'll ever have to worry about this eventuality manifesting though (thankfully) nor do I believe any of us ever will.

Signed: Gene

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19 Empty Re: "Let's Talk about Zim" by KUU - 3/30/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:09 am

"Re: Let's Talk about Zim" by Vee

KUU .. do you believe it was-is ok for the bankers - CEO-CFO's to get away with the system that they adhere to ? The huge homes and life stile they are able to live based on getting people to go into debt and taking loans out from them.. to-for their enjoyment? Think of it getting bonuses for making debt.

I believe your contention is a logical fallacy. A system is being implemented that will fuel and fund the world pretty much for ever..until this system can be thrown by the wayside because it will be obsolete. So in order for this to be accomplished the new system has got to create equity to let it run it's course till who knows.. If this means making derivatives that will exceed logical comprehension based on what we have to exchange or redeem then so be it. WHO are we to say other wise ? The bankers have made - created derivative well exceeding comprehension. Why can't the table be turned the other way, where we are on the other side to the counter giving and loaning.

So much of this is beyond my and most of our pay grade to understand, and comprehend.. if it make sense, if it's logical ? I believe it is a bigger picture to go way past our life time, as POTUS and Q are showing and stating it is a world changer.

In short KUU ,,, why do you "kick against the pricks" hurt oneself by persisting in useless resistance or protest. To struggle against one's fate..

Put your cards (currencies) on the table and let it ride. So many people have no clue to these/this event,or rule of law in general application, thus we are needed to implement it and "Make it SO " number one. For some reason as I compose this my mind goes to the movie The Time Machine 2002. And I think about the hologram man Vox System library seen and the 2 periods of time, one was all sort of complacent,

then the next time.. kind of pissed off. Only if we could see the next 100 yrs after this event.

Vee

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:15 am

Vee, look back on the last 10 years of your life...….There you go!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum