Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement

Go down

Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement Empty Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:32 pm

Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement

Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement Story_img_5c9d2c8324216

2019/3/28 23:20

(Reuters) Sources close to the OPEC + negotiations said the group could consider extending the oil production cutoff agreement for three months instead of six months (until the end of 2019) in June.

Reuters quoted three sources as saying the reason for the change in duration was to doubt Russia's position on the issue.

According to one source, "we can extend a three-month period at the June meeting, and then we will see whether it is necessary to extend this period later."

In particular, Russian energy minister Alexander Novak told his Saudi counterpart Khalid al-Faleh during talks in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku in March that "he can not guarantee the extension of the agreement until the end of 2019."

OPEC and a number of non-OPEC countries decided at the end of 2018 to update the terms of the oil production reduction agreement, which has been in force since the beginning of 2017.

Under the agreement, the signatories agreed to cut their production by 1.2 million barrels per day October 2018 level, of which 228 thousand barrels from Russia.

The new agreement is being prepared until the first half of 2019. In this case, the organization recognizes the possibility of extending the agreement for the second half of 2019.

But Novak and al-Faleh said at a meeting of OPEC's ministerial monitoring committee in March that the issue should be postponed until June, While continuing to monitor the market.

The two ministers noted that at the moment there is no point in rushing to make a concrete decision. Unexpected events in the coming months are very possible, mainly related to US sanctions against Iran and Venezuela.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=193390

Sources: OPEC may reconsider the cut production agreement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum