Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq

Go down

Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq Empty Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:21 pm

Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq

Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq Image

29-03-2019 08:20 PM

Baghdad / News:

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi stressed the need for Syria to return to the League of Arab States, stressing his country's support for international efforts to resolve the crisis and that the stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq.

"We value the efforts of the international coalition in defeating a sympathetic," Halboussi said in a speech at the American Institute of Peace in his current visit to Washington. "The military rollback of the organization does not mean uprooting terrorism and cooperation must be done to eradicate this ideology. "He said.

He continued: "There is a great understanding between the executive and legislative authorities and the conviction of the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, and President Barham Saleh, to work with the International Coalition for the final elimination of a preacher," pointing to the importance of "providing military training for security forces and working side by side with Iraq in the security and economic fields. "

He stressed that "efforts in the next phase will not be military, but intelligence and must support the Iraqi forces intelligence and financial," saying that "there may be countries behind the terrorist organizations and must take a position on this matter," without naming.

On Syria, Halbusi said: "Syria is a sister Arab country and what has been exposed to it is not very different from what Iraq has faced," adding: "It is important that Syria return to the Arab League and play its role."

He went on to say: "Personally I was a terrorist attack in Anbar and went to Syria and know how the Syrians received Iraqis," noting: "It is necessary to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries."

He said that "the stability of the situation in Syria is in favor of Iraq," pointing to "

On the commitment to US sanctions on Iran, Halaboussi said that "the situation of Iraq is different in dealing with Iran, where we have long borders with them and do not want to have differences with them like all other neighboring countries."

He explained: "In Iraq, we could not rely on ourselves, especially in economic terms, although we are an oil-exporting countries so the United States must take into account not to face Iraq any problem in this context."

"We are against any kind of sanctions and we want Iraq to be a sovereign country," he said, stressing that "imposing sanctions on Iran affects and hampers trade."

Earlier, the Secretary-General of the League Ahmed Aboul Gheit said that the restoration of the full membership of Damascus requires the approval of all members of the League of Arab States, "so far there is no objection, and some do not disclose his position."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=187970

Halabousi: The stability of the situation in Syria is in the interest of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum