Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources

Go down

The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources Empty The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:30 pm

The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources

The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources Story_img_5c9cd44fed786

2019/3/28 17:03

The Security Council on Thursday voted unanimously to cut off sources of funding for extremists, including the seizure of sources of funding to support and support terrorists.

The Russian draft resolution, co-authored by a group of countries, aims to drain sources of funding for Daish, al Qaeda and its associated terrorist organizations.

The text, presented at the initiative of Russia's ally Damascus, was also sponsored by 37 countries, including the main parties to the conflict in Syria (Syria, the United States, Britain, France, Iraq, Iran and Jordan).

The Council calls on Member States to freeze the assets of these groups that are fighting the Syrian regime and not to trade with them, either directly or indirectly, and to control the smuggling of trucks passing through the Turkish border.

The resolution broadens the ban on the trade of stolen goods, including Syria, a decision previously in force in Iraq.

According to experts, the supporter of the terrorist earns about one million dollars a day through the sale of oil to several intermediaries in the private sector. But these revenues fell under the influence of the international coalition air strikes against extremists, which led to the destruction of refineries, especially because of the decline in oil prices.

The initiative falls under increasing pressure on extremists. US officials say the "best-funded terrorist organization in the world" has lost control over land because of the coalition strikes, its oil revenues are falling, and it must prepare for a large-scale ground offensive in Iraq.

This technical resolution includes other extremist groups, such as the Front for Victory under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, which provides for sanctions on States that refrain from implementation.

It repeats more clearly a series of measures taken by the UN Security Council since the hijacker seized large areas of Iraq and Syria about a year ago.

The international community is primarily seeking to stop the financing of terrorist groups by demanding that all countries stop buying oil from their supporters.

The draft resolution also calls for a halt to ransom payments to abductees, and to stop any prohibited trade of historical antiquities stolen by terrorists across the borders of Iraq and Syria, with a demand to stop its destruction.

Iraq was among the sponsors of the draft resolution and contributed to its amendments.

"The draft resolution calls upon the countries of the world to take other measures, including punishing individuals, companies and banks that deal financially with al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda and related organizations, and freeze any funds related to these organizations," said Mohammad Ali al-Hakim, Iraq's permanent representative to the United Nations.

The draft resolution also calls for the cessation of any arms trade with these organizations to maintain security and peace.

"We must punish those involved in terrorist activities, drain their sources of funding and stop their recruitment of terrorists in our countries," Justice Minister Christian Taupira said during a visit to the United Nations this week.

The aim of the draft resolution is not only to combat al-Qaeda and al-Qaeda, but also to fight all terrorist groups, including, according to Moscow, separatist groups in Chechnya.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=193305

The Security Council unanimously approves the draining of funding sources 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum