Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture

Go down

Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture Empty Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:15 pm

High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture

Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture Story_img_5c9d0d35e5664

2019/3/28 21:06

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Local markets are witnessing a rise in the prices of tomato crop for several days.

The citizens, told the {Euphrates News} that "the price of one kilogram of tomatoes in some areas of Baghdad, ranging from 2000 to 2500 dinars, after it was between 500 to 750 dinars."

They were surprised by the rise in prices and the repetition of each year in certain seasons, wondering why the Ministry of Agriculture was silent.

In the past years, the Ministry has considered that the rise in tomato prices is "temporary" and suggests that prices are related to the agricultural season.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=193359

Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture Empty Re: Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:53 pm

Government action to reduce tomato prices

Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture Story_img_5c9e101fcdcca

2019/3/29 15:31

The Ministry of Agriculture has announced the importation of the tomato crop due to the lack of local production based on the powers granted to the Minister of Agriculture to open and prevent import in light of the abundance and scarcity of the local agricultural product.

The official spokesman of the ministry Hamid Nayef, in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "got approval to allow the import of the crop of tomatoes and all border outlets, except the ports of the province of Basra."

He pointed out that "this is due to the scarcity of production locally, which requires the protection of the daily consumer and to prevent the increase in prices." He stressed that "the ministry continues to prevent the import of 11 agricultural crops to supply locally to protect the local product."

"The policy of the ministry is to protect the local product from the consumer protection side, and through the application of the agricultural calendar, as well as data from the directorates of agriculture, which shows the abundance or scarcity of the domestic agricultural product."

Local markets have been witnessing a rise in tomato prices for days.

The citizens, told the {Euphrates News} that "the price of one kilogram of tomatoes in some areas of Baghdad, ranging from 2000 to 2500 dinars, after it was between 500 to 750 dinars."

They were surprised by the rise in prices and their recurrence each year with certain classes.

In the past years, the Ministry of Agriculture has attributed this increase in tomato prices to "temporary" and indicates that it is related to the agricultural season.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=193428

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture Empty Re: Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:09 pm

Prices of tomatoes jump and agriculture seek the importer

Baghdad: High prices of tomatoes .. And silence for agriculture NB-265012-636895335832300374

Saturday 30 March

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
expressed citizens in Baghdad on Saturday, expressed their dissatisfaction due to the gradual rise in the prices of tomato markets, especially the capital Baghdad, while the Ministry of Agriculture has allowed the import of the crop to prevent a height of more.

The citizens, for Alsumaria News, "The price of one kilogram of tomatoes in some areas of Baghdad, ranging from 2000 to 2500 dinars, after it was between 500 to 750 dinars."

"Vegetable sellers often deliberately raise prices as soon as they hear the rumor," says Umm Ali, who was in a dispute with the grocery owner about why he raised the price of the tomato crop. "This time is not the season of crop scarcity."

"Some traders take advantage of any religious occasion to raise these prices," she said, describing them as "merchants of war."

For his part, says Yousef Ahmed in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The prices of vegetables, especially the tomato crop as one of the most important vegetables used in cooking, is considered high, especially in Baghdad if compared to other Iraqi provinces."

Ahmed stressed the need for "the intervention of the competent authorities to control the markets and stop this rise," pointing out that "the high price of tomato crop this way will strain the burden of the family."

"The prices of all vegetable crops we import from the wholesale markets depend on the supply, which in turn depends on the amount of domestic production and imports," said the owner of the vegetable shop, Mohammed al-Saadi. "There is a shortage of production for this crop during this period the days".

"These crops can not be stored quickly, so raising their prices is more than reasonable. It would be detrimental to the owner of the merchant," Saadi said.

For its part, announced the Ministry of Agriculture, to allow the import of tomato crop from all border crossings, attributed the reason to the lack of local production.

The Ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "based on the powers vested in the Minister of Agriculture to open and prevent import in the light of the abundance and scarcity of the local agricultural product, got approval to allow the import of tomato crop and all border ports except the ports of Basra .

The ministry added that the approval was "due to the scarcity of its production (tomatoes) locally, which requires the protection of the daily consumer and to prevent the increase in prices." The ministry continues to prevent the import of 11 agricultural crops to supply locally to protect the local product.

LINK

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum