Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl

Go down

Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl Empty Are We Being Deceived Big TIME? by Olive Oyl

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:40 pm

Monday, May 7, 2018
America: Are we being deceived BIG TIME?

AMERICA.....
ARE WE BEING DECEIVED BIG TIME?

WHY SHOULD WE CONTINUE TO BELIEVE ALL THE REPORTS AND EXCUSES FOR THE 'DELAY' OF OUR OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE CURRENCIES VIA THE 'RV'?

On a daily basis most of us rush to the internet to check our emails and the YouTube reports for the latest 'intel' from Judy Byington, Gary Larabee, 'Bruce', the 'gurus' and others. We check our cell phones for word of the 800 numbers to call. And then there are those we continue to trust as having the 'latest intel' from a high up bank official, or their best friend, or the 'Pentagon general', or 'someone who is heading up this entire currency exchange' and has all the money in the world in his account, or Sheldon Nidle or some other 'channeling' source......

We are continually being told that 'it is done, done, done' and 'there is nothing else to do but wait for the 800 numbers' and yet - the delays and the same reasons for the delays continue week after week. We are continually provided with reports of promises for - tonight, tomorrow, and by Friday. By Wednesday night each week we know the pattern - our 'opportunity' is being moved to Tuesday the following week. Then, it is moved to Thursday or Friday, and then Tuesday the following week. They keep us hanging on with false reports and false hope while these 'agencies' continue their efforts to carry out fully the 'plans' to eliminate over 3/4ths of the planet's occupants and, in the process, the overthrow and annihilation of our nation. 

Do you not discern how we are being played - over and over - with the same pattern, the same reports, with minor changes here and there to keep the carrot dangling in front of our non-discerning eyes? 

PEOPLE, I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING THIS PATTERN FOR OVER 8 YEARS AND STILL ........
- NO PROVABLE FORWARD MOVEMENT
- NO OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE
ONLY REPORTS THAT SOMEONE SAID HIS FRIEND HAD EXCHANGED, OR SOME BANK SAID THEY WERE READY FOR THE EXCHANGE OR SOME FRIEND WENT TO A PRIVATE EXCHANGE IN RENO AND ALL THE 0'S WERE DELETED AND THE FRIEND RECEIVED ONLY 50 CENTS PER ZIM FOR A 50,000,000 ZIM NOTE! 

WHAT??????

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU 'EXCHANGE' WITH THE VERY AGENCIES/MAFIA THAT IS OUT TO DESTROY YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND THE NATION?

THE STORIES REMAIN THE SAME DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY WITH NO PROOF FOR ANY OF THIS

I PUT THIS FORTH TO YOU.... 
WHEN THE 'GOVERNMENT' AGENCIES ARE WORKING TOGETHER - EVEN TO THE POINT OF MANIPULATING THE WEATHER TO CREATE DEADLY HURRICANES FROM WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED OR CHILDREN, PARENTS, FRIENDS WIND UP 'MISSING' AND WARS CONTINUE TO BE WAGED AFTER SUPPOSEDLY HAVING SIGNED PEACE 'TREATIES'......WHY WOULD THE 'GOVERNMENT' ALLOW THE PEOPLE TO EXCHANGE THEIR CURRENCIES AND TO RECEIVE THAT FINANCIAL BLESSING WHEN THE AGENDA IS TO ANNIHILATE OVER 3/4THS OF THE POPULATION OF THIS PLANET AND EVEN OUR NATION?

SOMETHING HERE JUST DOES NOT 'COMPUTE' WITH SEVERAL OF US.......

People Are VANISHING into THIN AIR
All Across America (2017-2018)

Republishing this as a gentle REMINDER
Not all things are as they should be
Not everything is as we are being told
What are we to believe?
WHO are we to believe?
WHAT are we to do? 

Posted by Olive Oyl -- http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9280&p=262305&hilit=dinar+daily#p262305

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum