Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19

Go down

"The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19 Empty "The Finish Line" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/26/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:09 am

MarkZ Tuesday Update 3-26-19 Highlights by PDK- Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I had a long conversation with the folks in Reno yesterday working with SKRs .. They did get new protocols on Friday…..They are being leaned on hard to not leak any information. .. being pushed and leaned on...will be a quiet couple of days as we push over the finish line….IMO ..ther’re are men with ear pieces and suits making sure there are no leaks.

MC has not been paid...

Q: So with THAT NEWS BROTHER.......do you Feel even BETTER FOR THE 29TH??? ARE YOU 100% NOW??

MZ: I still feel 99.9% we will not go into April.. I really really feel we are in the last days.. I am 99.9%

MZ: IMO watch the 29th for the reset..I really think the goal line is still the same.. My guess 800#'s Friday.. I'm feeling very positive Public should start on April 1st….from what I was told. The 29th for Reset is on the Gov't release.. then down to the banks for all of us . I expect we will have solid news by Friday

Member: If "they" want us in the bank by the end of the week (Sunday) they must have moved the 8-day goalposts out into April.

Q: Do you think CMKX will go first?

CMKX I could see a Wed posssible Thursday deliveries...We are told CMKX will go first...a few hours before the others... need liquidity so they can pay you ..

Q: What does Reno have to do with CMKX? Thought they were for the RV.

MZ: They are all under the same umbrella with the reset and the other programs tied into RV …

MZ: I get to see a lot of the behind the scenes documentation on this ...I know how tough it must be for you guys you have to go on blind faith..

Member: yes, it is tough to he on this side, especially when we hear good news everday!! 7 years strong waiting.....waiting....

Member: . Rates flashing on screens March 24 2019: Dinar $4.43 to $6.63 Dong. $2.22 to $2.60 Zim $.22

Q: : Do you know things-that give you great expectations for this week that you cannot share?

MZ: Yes there are some…..sensitive info that would be irresponsible of me to talk about.

Q: : Are we considered the public or will we exchange before the public?

MZ: Public level of this is a Joe Blow who was in Iraq...has a few notes doesn't know much about the reset…Those of us who purchased and expect a return….we are really considered private…..those of us paying attention are private. ….

Q: Did you hear they are going to take a drop of blood and a DNA test when we exchange?

MZ: I asked a regional VP at a bank who helped set up exchange stuff….I asked this question re blood test at bank and they laughed me off the phone…I thought he was going to pee himself….take that conspiracy theory and throw it out the door.

Member: Ok good because that blood thing freaked me out. I wasn’t going to do it

Member: I shall repeat, IMO, DECLAS will be cover for the GRC/RV

MZ: it would be an excellent cover for the reset….I believe the Mueller report had something to do with this...you made me a believer with all the info you all sent me.

Q: do tellers know about the reset yet?

MZ: Tellers are NOT going to know anything before the Public…and they are going to be P****** off when they find out…imo

Member: what company would tell their employees so they could all quit at the same time.

MZ: I spoke with folks who were trained to work at the exchange centers. They were going to be allowed to exchange first but had to sign contracts stating they would finish their jobs during the redemptions before they are allowed to access their money .

Member: It’s good that the redemption center people can exchange. otherwise they would be very upset watching us exchange while they are out in the cold.

Q: Mark will we need anything special on your opinion when the time comes to go to the banks for our exchange.

MZ: I am told we should have a valid ID.. drivers lic ......also take a piece of mail with address where you live….

Member: social security card can be used for second ID

Q: what is your fear of letting IQD out of sight at appt?

MZ: I have been told repeatedly ..don't let your currency out of your sight...I don’t want it sent somewhere and find out something sheisty has happened….For security and your own sanity….don’t let it out of your site.

Q: did your friend get to exchange in Reno on Friday?

MZ: No they postponed it until Wednesday, (tomorrow)

Member: : I participated in a nation wide currency change in Vietnam. I was in Military Police with responsibility as part of security and WE didn't know "when" until we were woke up at 5:00AM and told where to go and it would all be completed by 9:00AM. Millions of dollars of worthless money was thrown over fences in hopes of black market money being cashed for them. Silent and QUICK.

MZ: Pay attention to this one…..silent and quick guys…..That is how quiet they want to keep this thing..

Member: New tax law is expected announced on April 1st.

MZ: sure is a lot of anticipation for this

Member: I just checked at Bing. Current gift level is $15K

Member: A little more verification - It’s official. For 2018, the estate and gift tax exemption is $5.6 million per individual, up from $5.49 million in 2017. That means an individual can leave $5.6 million to heirs and pay no federal estate or gift tax. A married couple will be able to shield north of $11 million ($11.2 million) from federal estate and gift taxes. And the annual gift exclusion amount is $15,000 for 2018—up from $14,000 where it’s been stuck since 2013.

MZ: The old tax laws should still be in effect when we go ….but it’s good to be informed.

Q: : Will the Banks use the fraud detector in our presence to check our currencies?

MZ: Bank exchange centers should be using a del la rue machine to verify our currency is real

Q: I saw Zim at .22 cents on Intel chronicles. Do you think it could go higher?

MZ: Maybe if you want to jump through hoops and do foundations and humanitarian projects ...

Q: But is it definite for the 1st for the public?

MZ: That is the goal they are shooting for the gold backed currency and exchange available for the public on April 1st.

I am not expecting any groundbreaking info until Wednesday Thursday …. So no Stream tonight ..not unless I have any shattering news..

Note: please listen to the replay- Chat moves quickly with hundreds asking questions and Mark speaks very fast……..

Repays for Tuesday 3-26-19 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/401486472##

Or https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdxYOErkRZGX

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum