Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/25/19

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/25/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/25/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:26 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates this weekend. . .Shared information on the wrap call yesterday. Had flashing rates on the screen and we had some fixed rates from bank sources that came in yesterday. Rates, Dinar $4.43 – $6.63; Dong, $2.23 – $3.60; ZIM, .22 -.54. Another bank source gave us consistently, $2.21 on the Dong. Said the Dinar would come out low and climb and Rupiah, $1.08.

Said, “we will see you guys on Tuesday.” Then last night said the rates were no longer visible on the screen. The source that gave us the flashing rates we’ve not heard back from yet. Also had a member, a relative that worked at a bank, said there was a rush over the we buying Dong and was told “the rates are to be changing this week,”

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Nothing else out there. The banks that gave the rates Ray told you, they told us on Saturday and Sunday, 100% guaranteed we would exchange on Monday or Tuesday then they said anytime this week. We will see what happens. We know the codes already released and we are waiting on that. Parliament vote was moved from Tuesday to Thursday.

I think the whole world is trying to give Tony a birthday present. No changes in procedures or anything else. That’s about it. I can’t think of anything else.

Oh, I forgot. The banks did say they are going to come out with a “sucker rate” and then it will go up. They are looking for that first greedy mouse to go in.
Ray: Now there is another name for that first mouse – “lollipop!” Sucker rate!

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: The banks that gave the rates Ray told you . . . they said anytime this week. . . Another bank said “we will see you Tuesday”. . . Parliament to vote on Thursday . . . We will wait and see what happens on Thursday.

Tony: CBI has done everything they are required to do. The contractors are the one’s that need the ministers to be announced before release. CBI say’s it’s not required. They all say it’s over and just waiting for the announcement at the most. The CBI and the banks all thing it will end this week.

IRAQ: Articles out saying Halabousi (spelling?) is in Washington.
Tony: What could he be up to? CBI- Auctions will stop at the same time the rate changes.

Tony: As they will have a new way of making money. Parliament: They said they did’t vote because they did not have a quorum but they had 276 people. Vote moved to Thursday.

Tony: For whatever reason they are holding the announcement back. . . I’m expecting them to make an announcement of who the four new ministers are. We will wait and see what happens on Thursday.

TV Broadcast: Doing more citizen education on the currency notes.

Markets: No information about market/vendor prices.

INTERNATIONAL: Basel III is an International regulatory framework for banks.

Tony: Everyone will be Basel III compliant.

Canada: Currency exchange or Dinar exchange is to be tax free in Canada just like in the USA.

Currency Rates: Dinar $4.43 – $6.63; Dong, $2.23 – $3.60; ZIM, .22 -.54; Rupiah, $1.08.

Tony: If the rate is flashing the bank anticipates a change in the rate. Before it settles it (the rate) goes completely bank. It happened this weekend.

UNITED STATES: Banks: On the weekend banks saw flashing rates and then the rates were gone. Different banks gave different projects of when they expected exchange to begin from “Tuesday to anytime this week.”

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event. 800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

Mueller Report: Tony: Had nothing to do with the RV! Presidential Executive Order 13303 has to be renewed yearly. It has been signed every year by the sitting President since the original order by George Bush. It gives the US citizens the same rights as an Iraqi citizen.

EXCHANGING: Tony: If it comes out at a sucker rate or you can’t get the contract rate, you can still use your appointment to exchange your Dong, ZIM etc. . . Just don’t lose your dinar at a sucker rate if you can’t get the contract rate. Protecting your funds in a bank account: FDIC insurancewill not cover it all.

Tony: Separate your accounts or have it invested.

Ray’s Banking Seminars: Within 72 hours of the RV 13 locations around the USA will hold financial information seminars. Each location will have independent registration.

Ray: As soon as the rates go live we will post information and locations on the web site. They pick out where they want to attend and a registration form will pop up.

Tony’s Single Day Events: There will be four one day events where there will be giving out of Bentley’s.

Tony: Mostly an all day party.

Tony’s VEGAS Event: Tony: The four day event in Vegas will be financial education, along with meet n greet, entertainment all four nights and everyone will go on their merry way.

ZIM Information: No update or change in previously given information this call.

Cash App is an app you can put on your smart phone to donate money to TNT.

Q & A: TNT Forum

– Mahdi had said he would not leave the country until his GOI was complete. Yesterday Mahdi went to Egypt and returned.

Tony: During his speech he said his GOI was completed.

– Would you do a seminar in Canada?

Ray: Had not thought about having a seminar in Canada. I will entertain that.

Q & A: Callers

– All Rights Reserved to be written with your signature?

Ray: We never told you guys to do that. Do you know what it means when you do it? If they know what it means, they will not accept it. They will tear the contract up. Know and fully understand what it represents.

– Ray: – Articles out saying Halabousi in Washington, DC.

Tony: What could he be up too? I have no idea.

– I have a friend involved in this and Sat. night they watched a program called, “One America” and one of the news stories, that something major is about to happen. That it had happened only one other time with a different President and that it would make a change to our economy. What do you make of that? What do you think they are trying to tell the public?

Tony: I don’t know. I didn’t hear the story or what they are trying to say. They are not going to say an RV in Iraq is the source of the US economy taking off. (subsequent callers identified the program as the “One America News” channel.)

– Is there a significance to the rates flashing and then going out?
Tony: They haven’t come back yet today, but they think as soon as they come back, we will be ready to go.

-What do you think of a bank wanting your blood for identification purposes?

Tony: Not only will they will have your money, they will have your DNA too.

CLOSING STATEMENTS: Tony . . . All right guys it’s a great, great Monday. The rates are there. Still high. Blank. As soon as we hang up I will call the banks and see if they are back yet and let you know. I don’t know anything about Zale but telling me to tell you that is an option. Everyone is saying 100% this week sometime we are going to be at the bank, whether it’s Tuesday or Friday.

Banks said the UST says go so we are done. . . . I am looking for a great week. Either way there will be a party this week, I’ll tell you that.

Ray . . . This is marvelous Monday. We will see what happens in the coming hours. Keep believing. (played “I Believe.”)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum