Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"More Confirmation" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/25/19

Go down

"More Confirmation" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/25/19 Empty "More Confirmation" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/25/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO EVERYONE... HAPPY SUNDAY...

[diditrvyeet] Jester i was at my sister's last night so missed the chat but caught up in the forum...thanks for the summary of the state of the reset

[JESTER] diditrvyeet NO PROBLEM... I GOT EVEN MORE CONFIRMATION THAT IS THE WAY IT IS GOING TODAY... I FINALLY JUST CALLED AND SAID.... WHAT THE HECK ABOUT ALL THIS STUFF IN THE DINAR WORLD? SHE WAS LIKE.... YOU SHOULD KNOW THEY ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE ON PURPOSE... IT WAS ALWAYS TOLD THAT WOULD HAPPEN... THINGS THEY ARE SEEING THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND...

[JESTER] I WAS GOING TO PUT A LINK THEY SENT ME ON MY FB PAGE.... BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF I AM ALLOWED TO EXPLAIN THE BACKGROUND WITH THE OTHER INFO I GOT... HAHAHA

[diditrvyeet] JESTER yes wow i remember that being said of the misleading but on purpose, yuk...

[JESTER] OKAY SO I DID... THE FB PAGE... ARTICLE IDENTIFIES THE PROBLEM... IT IS FREE DOMAIN SO NO ISSUE THERE....

[JESTER] diditrvyeet YES WELL THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE FALLING INTO THE TRAP OF BELIEVING THE BS THOSE GUYS ARE PUTTING OUT...

[JESTER] TAKE A LOOK AT THAT ARTICLE... IT IS COMPLICATED... BUT I BEEN TELLING YOU THIS THING IS VERY DEEP AND COMPLICATED ALL ALONG....

[JESTER] TO SOLVE THOSE PROBLEMS SOLUTIONS NEED TO BE EFFECTED.... THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON...

[JESTER] THAT IS ABOUT ALL I CAN SAY OUT LOUD... HAHAHA

[nansue] i remember them saying long ago that we would be mislead but on purpose

[GATEXVET] Jester agree this is bigger than any of us. My question is I pray that the people that can fix this on-going modern day enslavement are people of integrity and will succeed.

[Sandhaul] Jester could you put a link to the article in here... for those of us who do not FB?

[JESTER] Sandhaul I'D RATHER NOT... THEN IT GETS ALL OVER RECAPS...

[JESTER] Sandhaul HELL NEVER MIND... NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO ME ANYWAY...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-10/64-trillion-question-foreigners-stepping-aside-who-will-buy-us-treasuries

[Sandhaul] Jester thanks... your faithful are.. I remember you telling us it would have to be undone a step at a time...

[truth] Truth always wins - but may not be popular.

[mentoredlife] Jester, when I was first introduce to this I bought into all the "tomorrow" and "soon" hype and admit to sitting back counting my $$$ for far too long. Soon after that you appeared on the scene and I remember you saying to get back to work, and to be honest I didn't want to hear it for a long time. But that was what got me to start wondering why the Gurus were saying all the same things over and over, but always being wrong. From then, I've only been coming here, went back to work, and thank you for that!

[JESTER] mentoredlife WELL THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW THAT... I DO APPRECIATE KNOWING IT...

[JESTER] YOU HAVE ALL MADE ME FEEL BETTER NOW... THANK YOU FOR THAT...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum