Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 26, 2019 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 26, 2019

Go down

Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 26, 2019 Empty Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 26, 2019

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:11 am

Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 26, 2019 Ddfjzv20
Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 26, 2019 Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi66.tinypic.com%2Fr73g2b

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - March 26, 2019

(Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leaks received from several sources which may or may not be accurate. Other confirmed sources may also be included in this overview.)

The tide has now turned on the Cabal as no evidence of Russian collusion was found in Mueller's report.

The Earth Alliance may now authorize Trump to proceed with [DECLAS].

[DECLAS] will reveal incriminating evidence on multiple government officials thus "draining the swamp" as promised.

There is no escape for the Deep State as Q recently stated.

Meanwhile, Xi is visiting Europe a few days before the final Brexit vote.

There is no such thing as a coincidence.

Xi is in Europe on behalf of the Earth Alliance to warn the EU of imminent collapse in the event of a no-deal Brexit scenario.

Xi is also there to give France and Italy briefings on GESARA compliance.

All sources are agreeing that major events are about to occur.

Including the RV.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 26, 2019 Empty Re: Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 26, 2019

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:20 am

"Re: Operation Disclosure" by (Anonymous)

Apart from this update briefing, I sense that we aren't being given enough of the true story. The reasoning for the delays, according to Q, has been for preparing the public mindset for what is to come.

For so long, Jeff Sessions could have moved things along and he didn't. He was a coward in my opinion and that raises the question as to why President Trump waited so long to remove him.

When Whiticker was installed, things started to move in the right direction. And now that Barr has been appointed, we see wholesale movement in the right direction. Why so long?

Honestly, in my opinion, they could have quietly taken down the top MSM ownership/management using military tribunal under a national emergency, much earlier. With that in place they could have released the DECLAS at least a year earlier.

To say that too many of the public weren't ready to receive that, just doesn't wash with me. Here is the thing with that. Q already confirmed that there is roughly 4-6% of the population who will never receive the truth, no matter how much irrefutable evidence you supply them.

That is roughly 25 million that are not recoverable under any circumstances. That is enough to cause major mayhem all over the place if not adequately contained. The potential problem of public acceptance will always be there, no matter what.

Everyone else, between the absolute believers and unbelievers, are the real issue. If you present them with the irrefutable evidence, they will comply with what must follow.

For a whole year, that reality was ignored to the detriment of everyone. Apparently, there was a reason why they delayed what could have happened a year earlier. That is the truth we weren't being told that did not otherwise leak out.

The only reason for the extreme doddling may have been the potential for an alien invasion through portals. Even so, if such were to ever happen, wouldn't it be better if the people were informed and better prepared than they are today.

This was precisely the same point that Zap brought up on Sunday, regarding the earth changes event being hidden from the public by the government. This is clearly criminal in my opinion.

Not enough is being done by the current Administration and associate Alliance. They could have done allot more allot sooner. And that makes me question allot of things that I don't want to question.

But because of the enormous broken blister from the rub over too long a period of time... I am forced to question allot of things.

Yes, they are apparently draining the swamp. But too much, apart from that, is still business as usual. And that can't be allowed to continue and expect to have any kind of freedom. This whole business of shielding the public from the truth has to stop. Screw the status quo.

I can understand the deep state cabal doing this, but not the Earth Alliance... unless they are just the other side of the same coin. In my opinion, they still need to prove themselves, given the extent of the unnecessary delays. Lip service just won't replace the reality of real change.

We have some strong people in charge but they are likely very loath to change in their methodologies, ways, and means. For this, the people pay a price on top of everything else... At some point even that will be brought into question, along with everything else.

They still have a very short space of time in which to repent of this behavior and make good... come what may.

Let's see what happens. Can a leopard change his spots... a tiger his stripes?? Only time will tell...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum