Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!

Go down

S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  Empty POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:32 pm

S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 24-Mar-2019 20:13:53

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  Scam-alert

Subject: Every Things Going To Be Alright
Date: Sun, March 24, 2019 7:59 pm

Everything's Gonna Be Alright

Kenny Chesney, David Lee Murphy

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The varied issues about safety of money transfers are being diligently scrutinized and matters taken to improve the correct pathways that will have to be observed and overseen for appropriate matters to occur. The banking industry is a haven of crooks and ill-naught personnel; not that they know they are being outright lied to, but that is the situation. Those who have had control still have access to many curbs and controls. The people who are seeking to unfurl a higher system are doing what needs to be done and getting it done.

We are ready to divulge some information that you have long waited for.. The Essenes are back. The making of new history is underway and the awareness of the masses is increasing almost daily, There are those who no longer believe the mass media news and who doubt most everything else they read. You all could do well to be among them. You would cut out a lot of junk and wasted time by just asking for the data that you wish. Pay attention to what you allow to live in your heart and your mind. Do the work! Pay attention to what you have learned. Your worlds are about to change......

Poof

S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  Scam-alert

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Lighten Your Burdens

"Lighten your burdens of soul by speedily acquiring a long-distance view of your destiny, a universe expansion of your career.

Let's Leave This Place Roofless - by rupi Kaur

there are mountains growing

beneath our feet

that cannot be contained

all we've endured

has prepared us for this

bring your hammers and fists

we have a glass ceiling to shatter.......

The Good News is, the PP's are moving very quickly around the mountain...Keep your ears to the ground ....

Namaste,

Susan

S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

IT IS WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION THAT WE ARE PREPARING FOR THE PUSH THIS WEEK. IT IS THE BEGINNING FOR US AND THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS GETTING UNDERWAY. OUR CHINESE PARTNERS ARE WELL POSITIONED TO BEGIN THE MANUFACTURING OF THE WATER REMEDIATION TECHNOLOGY AND THE NEW SUPERPONICS - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  00a9.png?v=2.2 FOOD PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES THAT WILL PRODUCE FOODS THAT WILL ABSOLUTELY ASTOUND AND AMAZE WITH THEIR TASTE AND FAST GROWTH WHILE BEING FULL OF NUTRIENTS. ALL SUPER ORGANIC AND NON GMO.

ALL POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS INFLUENCES ARE FORTUNATELY NOT IN THIS PICTURE OF SERVICE, AND WE JUST LOVE THIS POSITION. IT ALLOWS FOR SO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE WITHOUT THE DELAYS THAT INVOLVEMENT IN THESE TWO THINGS WOULD BRING.

THE CHINA GOVERNMENT IS WELL AWARE OF POLITICAL DELAYS (ESPECIALLY IN THE USA) IN THE DEPLOYMENT OF ANYTHING THAT MAKES SENSE FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND HAS PROVIDED FOR A CLEAN PATH FOR US TO BEGIN THESE PROJECTS HERE. THEY SUPPORT OUR EFFORT IN THE ROLLOUT OF THINGS THAT WILL BENEFIT EVERYBODY, EVEN IF VERY LITTLE PROFIT IS MADE. THEY UNDERSTAND THAT A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE ASPECT WILL DO MORE FOR THE ECONOMIES OF THE WORLD THAN A VERTICAL THAT IS EXPLOITED PURELY FOR PROFIT MOTIVES BUT NEGLECTS THE INTEGRATION INTO THE OVERALL EFFORT WHICH SUFFERS FROM THE MISSING PIECE.

THESE WAYS OF DOING THINGS ARE NOT NEW, IT IS JUST THAT VERY FEW HAVE IMPLEMENTED THESE METHODOLOGIES ON A LARGE SCALE. IF THEY HAD BEEN DONE ORIGINALLY IN THIS MANNER, THEN THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER OFF TODAY. THE CHINA GOVERNMENT HERE IS WELL COGNIZANT OF THESE METHODS WORKING TO EVERYBODY’S BENEFIT, AND THIS PARTICULAR LEADERSHIP WISHES TO MAKE THIS A REALITY. I HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SPEAK ABOUT THEM FOR DOING THIS THE SAME WAY I HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT WHAT THE TRUMPSTER IS DOING FOR HIS COUNTRY AND PEOPLE.

THE SAME WILL HOLD TRUE FOR THE EFFORTS IN CANADA AND THE USA IN DOING THE EXACT SAME THING AS WE HAVE STARTED HERE (IT WAS MUCH EASIER HERE TO BEGIN). THE MADE IN (COUNTRY) LABEL IN ALL COUNTRIES THAT MANUFACTURE EXCELLENCE WILL MAKE ITS MARK ONCE AGAIN AND INSTILL FRESH SMILES ON PEOPLE’S FACES AS THEIR ECONOMIES FLOURISH.

THIS IS WHAT WE ALL SEE AND ARE WORKING TOWARDS AND IT IS TRULY A MARVELOUS TIME IN GETTING THINGS DONE. I JUST WISH WE HAD STARTED DECADES AGO THE WAY WE WERE SUPPOSED TO INSTEAD OF BEING SO LATE THAT GOVERNMENTS WILL NOT WARN ANYBODY NOW ON THE COMING EARTH CHANGES.

IF THINGS GO WELL, AND THE POLE SHIFT IS MITIGATED TO THE POINT WHERE WE WILL NOT HAVE TOO LONG A RECOVERY TIME, THEN PERFORMING THE RECONSTRUCTION PHASE OF OUR CURRENT EVOLUTION WILL BE REASONABLY EASY. THE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY INDUSTRIES ON THIS PLANET HAVE TO BE PRESERVED SOMEHOW SO THEY CAN CONTINUE WORKING THROUGH AND AFTER THESE EVENTS. IF MITIGATED, THEN WE WILL BUILD ANEW IN MUCH LESS TIME THAN IF WE HAD TO START FROM SCRATCH.

I DO HOPE THAT MANY OF YOU THAT HAVE A COUPLE BRAIN CELLS TO THINK WITH LIKE ME CAN SEE THE VALIDITY OF MOVING SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR FEET WET. IF IT IS DONE NOW, THEN YOU WILL BE AHEAD OF THE MIGRATIONS THAT WILL COME AFTER EVENTS ON THE COASTS WILL FORCE THEM TO HIGHER GROUND.

OUR EFFORT IS GEARED FOR HELP IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES, AND WE ARE GOING TO STOCKPILE A LOT OF SEEDS (SOMETHING EVERYBODY SHOULD DO), AND BUILD AS MANY GREENHOUSE CENTERS AND NEW COMMUNITIES AS WE CAN TO HANDLE THE ANTICIPATED MIGRATION LOADS TO COME. WE WILL NEED MANY ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS TO DESIGN AND BUILD WHAT WE NEED BUILT, AND WE NEED PROFESSIONALS IN EVERY SECTOR TO COME AND HELP WITH THE BUILD-OUTS OF THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL SUSTAIN US THROUGH TOUGH TIMES.

WE WILL ALL MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS AS THE EVENTS OCCUR, AND WORKING TOGETHER AS TIGHT KNIT COMMUNITIES WILL HELP ALL OF US MAKE IT THROUGH THESE TIMES. OH AND DO NOT FORGET THAT COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE CRITICAL SO ALL YOU HAM OPERATORS OUT THERE SHOULD MAKE SURE YOUR GEAR IS WORKING OK. EACH COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE A FEW OPERATORS TO MANAGE COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHER COMMUNITIES AND MONITOR INFORMATION CHANNELS.

ON THE WORLD STAGE, I HAVE HEARD THAT THE SEALED INDICTMENTS ARE BEING UNSEALED AND THOSE TAKEDOWNS WILL CHANGE THE WAY PEOPLE VIEW THEIR VENERATED “POLITICAL CHOICES”. SO MANY EYE OPENING EVENTS WILL OCCUR. THIS IS FRESH NEWS THAT JUST CAME OUT AND I AM SURE IT WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE DRAINING OF THE SWAMP.

OH YES, THE TRUTH IS NOW COMING OUT OFFICIALLY ON THE 9/11 EVENT AND WHO REALLY DID IT, HOW, AND WHY. THE ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN OPENING THE CASE FOR CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE BUILDINGS TO BE EXAMINED IN THE COURTS. SO MUCH FOR THAT COVER-UP. IT IS AMAZING TO OBSERVE THE ARROGANCE OF LEADERSHIP THINKING THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH STUFF LIKE THIS. THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS SURFACE SOONER OR LATER.

IF YOU NOTICE, EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING DONE TO EXPOSE THE LIES AND MURDER IS BEING DONE THE LEGAL WAY, NOT THE VIGILANTE WAY. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE AS THERE IS NO NEED FOR PITCHFORKS AND ROPES. EVERYBODY THAT HAS DONE SUCH WRONGS WILL HAVE THEIR COMEUPPANCE, AND THERE ARE MANY OF THEM.

BE READY TO EXPERIENCE GREAT CHANGES. WE WILL HAVE ECONOMIC CHANGES AND WE WILL HAVE GEOLOGIC CHANGES. THE TIMING OF THE EARTH CHANGES IS UNCERTAIN AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, WITH TIMELINES RANGING UP TO 12 YEARS IN THE LONG CASE, AND AS SHORT AS A MONTH IN THE SHORT CASE FOR THE CHANGES TO BEGIN. ECONOMIC CHANGES ARE HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK.

THE NEW SYSTEM IS ACTIVE AND WILL BE SERVING EVERYBODY SHORTLY. KIM AND THE GANG ARE HARD AT WORK FOR ALL OF US AS ARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS. THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE WITH ALTRUISM IN THEIR HEART AND A WILL TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. MAY THERE BE MANY LIKE THAT AS WE ENTER THE NEW PARADIGM AND MAKE IT WORK FOR US THIS TIME.

THIS IS NOT HUMANITY’S FIRST RODEO, BUT IT CERTAINLY CAN BE THE LAST ONE AND IT CAN GO EITHER WAY ON THAT. IT IS UP TO US TO MAKE AND BE THE DIFFERENCE. WE CHOOSE LOVE HERE AND WE HOPE IT WILL PREVAIL INSTEAD OF ANYTHING LESS AND THAT WE WILL MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN BECAUSE OF IT.

LOVE N HUGS. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  Giphy

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 24, 2019

DID YOU KNOW?

Come March 31, 2019 the Global Elite plan to implement a major change to the Plumbing of Our Financial System. It’s a brand new worldwide banking system called Distributed Ledger Technology or DLT. Most of those watching see it as the Quantum Financial System or QFS. When in reality the QFS is a component of Distributed Ledger Technology.

DLT is a new financial technology to clear and settle international financial transactions. With this distributed system, America will no longer have a stranglehold over the world’s international finance system. It will allow foreign banks and other institutions to conduct transactions in SDRs (Special Drawing Rights) instead of dollars and transfer funds across international borders without using America’s payment system. (The C.I.P.S is a DLT tech.)

An SDR is essentially an artificial currency instrument used by the IMF, and is built from a basket of important national currencies. Currently the five basket currencies are the U.S. dollar, the euro, the Japanese yen, the British pound sterling and as of Oct 1st 2016, the Chinese renminbi.
Special drawing rights (SDR) refer to an international type of monetary reserve currency created by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in 1969 that operates as a supplement to the existing money reserves of member countries. Created in response to concerns about the limitations of gold and dollars as the sole means of settling international accounts, SDRs augment international liquidity by supplementing the standard reserve currencies.

The SDR is not regarded as a currency or a claim against the IMF assets. Instead, it is a prospective claim against the freely usable currencies that belong to the IMF member states. A freely usable currency is defined as one that is widely used in international transactions and is frequently traded in foreign exchange markets.

For years the IMF has been planning to replace the U.S. dollar with SDRs but they didn’t have the infrastructure necessary to make it happen. They didn’t have a decentralized payment system that could facilitate wide adoption of SDRs. Now they do! The IMF has admitted they wanted to make the “Special Drawing Right” the principal reserve asset in the International Monetary System.

Did you know about the “Exchange Stabilization Fund” (ESF)? The Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) is a U.S. Department of Treasury emergency reserve fund which includes holding of U.S. dollar (USD), other foreign currencies, and special drawing rights (SDR) funds. These funds allow the Treasury to intervene in the foreign exchange (FX) marketplace to promote stability in both foreign and domestic currencies.

Most countries have their equivalent of an Exchange Stabilization Fund (i.e.: B.R.I.C.S.) Usually, only the central bank of a nation will take such actions to control the exchange rate of their currency due to the interconnection of currencies in the FX market. Volatility in one currency can spread to affect others. These funds may be added to existing foreign currencies to impact the exchange rates in the forex.

It is important to pay attention to this Distributed Ledger Technology and the impact it will have on the functionality of the global monetary systems. While there is much to know about how the GCR has been developed, such as from where the assets to back the currencies will come and how those assets will be leveraged against the currencies. Yet at the end of the day, it matters very little if the funds cannot be delivered through the international banking and financial plumbing.

In addition, the IMF and other sovereign Exchange Stabilization Funds manipulate currency values throughout the world which in turn affects global trade, Balance of Payment, deficits, Economic Development practices, Foreign Asset accumulations, Commodity prices and most all national and international commercial behavior.

When we buy things from other nations, like textiles, electronics, etc., we pay them in U.S. dollars. What do they do with that money? They can’t use it in their own economies so most of them invest in Treasury bonds and that’s exactly how our government finances their own operations by issuing treasury bonds to other nations. Once Distributed Ledgers go live, other nations will no longer need to buy Treasury bonds and will be able to dump the U.S. dollar in favor of SDRs.

All the commentary from blog and information streams continually focus on possible scenarios and timing of the GCR release and the mechanisms being developed to accommodate the release (I.E, 800 #s, Gold/Asset backing currencies, security, etc.) The Distributed Ledger Technology is probably the most significant of necessary mechanisms needed. It is the nails that build the house. The vast scenarios of how the GCR has come about and will deploy is mostly speculation. The entire plan has already been mapped out and constructed. (2015 Parris Accords). Now it is just a sequence of events that are taking place to enact the plan. All the essential components of the plan are either functional or conceived and only the geo-political atmosphere stands in the way.

Those benefactors who are supplying the backing for the Currency Exchanges are ready to go but must have assurances the Cabal bad guys will not get their hands on these funds once generated. Otherwise, it would only feed the monster it has taken decades to destroy and perpetuate the existing dynamic of global financial destruction.

The U.S. being the biggest player in the game, it was necessary for Mueller to finish his findings before allowing U.S. participation. That is done. Now Trump and other country leaders must drain their own swamps of Cabal parasites to give those "must needed" assurances to our benefactors.

From inception, the Prosperity Programs are to be paid first. Starting with the adjudicated accounts and Fees and Penalties. Adjudicated accounts are those that have been ruled on and verdicts passed for reparations.

Word is now out that preliminary test payouts have been made on certain Prosperity Programs and the F&Ps to be followed by a more aggressive payout schedule for the remaining PPs as each test is confirmed satisfactory in its delivery. This is good news but be mindful it does not necessarily signify an immediate release to the public as whole but does signify it has started.

For a better understanding of SDRs and Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) Send your request subject line “SDR and ESF” to replytodjpost@gmail.com

DJ

Contributions

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your contribution have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  Scam-alert-fraud

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  2245507099S - POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright A Soon As You Send Me More Donations!!!  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum