Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Things are Really Heating up" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/23/19

Go down

"Things are Really Heating up" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/23/19 Empty "Things are Really Heating up" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/23/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:54 am

MarkZ Saturday Update: Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer:
Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: There is a lot going on this morning….It may have been the Mueller report saying “No More indictments” but, things are really heating up in Reno…My guess is there will be a whole lot done this weekend……There does not appear to be any holdups…But we will be watching the news

There was a lot of activity with SKR’s last night…people working feverishly to get things done. I am so excited. I am really hopeful we will get the “go” sometime late this weekend.

Yesterday afternoon and overnight last night suddenly after the Mueller report was released, they got all kinds of final instructions in Reno concerning the release….. they are in a mad dash to finish all the protocols this weekend…..I am excited and at the edge of my seat right now.

Of course If anything big happens today or tomorrow I will let you all know. IMO we are in the downside of this thing

Member: Trump is free start the RV

MZ: Yes, that is what we were told.

Q: does the Mueller release mean a “green light Mark”

MZ: I am being told YES it means a green light…I wasn’t sure it was connected, but it appears it was.

Q: Do you still believe that we shall have the 800# numbers this weekend ????

MZ: Way back when Mayheu said it would be easiest and best time to deliver CMKX on a Sunday. They did a number of calls and tests and determined that would be the best time….i have been told 800 numbers shortly after CMKX deliveries.

Q: How about the appointment yesterday...any word from your friend?

MZ: Noone can get in touch with him. My thoughts are he didn’t get to exchange because Mr. C hasn’t been paid yet. Maybe he just doesn’t want to talk to any of us…

Q: Have people been contacted for their CMKX packages?

MZ: I have not heard of anyone new since last week.

Q: are you more confident about cmkx now?

MZ: Yes I am ….I am very confident we are right on top of all this.

MZ: Recently a post was read on this stream posted by anonymous….someone on Sheltons site posted it and went in a totally different direction and took it out of context….I have a lot of respect for Shelton, but if you all want to know what was really said….watch the stream and don’t read it second hand.

Q: Can we talk to our financial advisor before we exchange????

MZ: Most definently you can talk to your financial advisor before you exchange.

MZ: IMO The Final Protocals are being done...I am looking at a SUN -Mon event…..I am expecting it to be busy for us…..maybe no Stream tomorrow …..Let’s play wait and see for 800's Sun into Mon...

Of course if anything big happens I will tweet or be back to update everyone in a heartbeat….

MZ: There is a special guest today…Brent Johnson is host of the internationally renowned The Global Freedom Report, as well as the long running freedom talk show, The Voice of Freedom! Brent is the author of The American Sovereign: How to Live Free from Government Regulation, the spiritual book, The Quiet Voice of God, and his newest book, The Pursuit of Happiness: Freedom and the Human Spirit. He has a superb web site at www.freedomradio.us ; where you can also listen to The Voice of Freedom podcasts. You can call him toll-free at 888-385-3733 that’s 888-385-FREE.

Brent is the Director of Freedom Bound International, a common law service center educating people about their sovereign rights. For more than twenty-five years, Brent has experienced more success than anyone else in teaching practical methods of living free from the endless encroachments of Big Brother. Brent is truly a modern day freedom fighter. Welcome to the show, Brent Johnson.

Note: The special guest portion today is not transcribed. Please be sure to listen to the replay for al the details.

Saturday 3-23-19 Replay is https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDGLMlYqVmJm

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/399934587##
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum