Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ...

Go down

Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... Empty Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ...

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:14 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=180

Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ...

2019-03-24

Iraq, France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects ... 15534231011a0cc64cde30aedeabbc3dce4f5a92c2--WhatsApp_Image_2019-03-24_at_1

Iraq and France sign memorandum of understanding to support water projects in the amount of 250 thousand euros
Iraq signed with the French Agency for Development a memorandum of understanding on the implementation of technical assistance for the water sector as a grant of 250 thousand euros, and signed by the Iraqi side Director General of Sector Planning Department in the Ministry of Planning Dr. Hussein Ali Dawood and the French side representative of the Agency in Iraq and Jordan Mr. Luke Kabilk Planning Mr. Kassim Attia and the French Ambassador in Iraq Mr. and Director General of the Department of International Cooperation Dr. Dham Mohammed Azzawi and the official spokesman of the Ministry of Planning.
The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning, Mr. Enaya said that the purpose of signing the memorandum of understanding on the provision of technical assistance in relation to the water sector in Iraq with a grant of 250 thousand euros, indicating that this grant will be provided to Iraqi parties in coordination with the Ministry of Planning in addition to providing expertise in the field of water projects. Praising the efforts of the French government and the French Agency for Development and the French people to provide assistance to the Iraqi people in this circumstance that the country is going through because Iraq is in need of such assistance and grants for the purpose of implementing the projects and infrastructure in addition to the need of Iraq to provide expertise and develop the capabilities of workers in the fields.
For his part, French Ambassador to Iraq Bruno Ober said that the signing of this agreement shows France's interest in the issue of water in Iraq, a development and development issue in all regions of the country. He explained that the idea of ​​providing expertise in this area back to 3 years, but what happened last summer in southern Iraq made the idea suitable to meet these needs. He pointed out that the signing of this memorandum of understanding is very important for the return of the French Development Agency to work in Iraq, pointing out that French expertise is great and well known in the field of water through companies, experts and researchers in the world as it is part of the activities of the French Agency for Development. He added that these studies will be useful for the government in determining the needs and strategies in the water issue and thus help the Iraqi government in rebuilding the country. He stressed that the French government continued to stand with the Iraqi government and provide support to rebuild it. It is worth mentioning that the purpose of this memorandum is to provide technical assistance to Iraqi government bodies in coordination with the Ministry of Planning. The main activities will be to identify the portfolio of projects that are likely to be eligible for funding from the French Development Agency in Afaq (2019-2020) Iraqi water sector and supporting the Iraqi government in the practical implementation of the water sector strategy by providing short-term expertise as needed with the initiation and coordination of partnerships between the French and Iraqi actors in the water and sanitation sector. The purpose of this memorandum of understanding is Wadid modalities under which the will the French Development Agency and the port partner chosen by the French Development Agency to implement French technical assistance to the water sector in Iraq, which would benefit the Iraqi government bodies in coordination with the Ministry of Planning in this area.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum