Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning

Go down

Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning Empty Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:00 pm

http://www.iq.undp.org/content/iraq/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2019/03/14/workshop-session-for-independent-high-electoral-commission--ihec.html

[size=39]Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning[/size]

Posted on March 14, 2019

Workshop session for Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) on strategic planning Cq5dam.web.1280.1280

“We are determined to develop our capacities and improve our electoral processes” Said the Chairman of the Iraqi Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) Mr. Maan Al-Hetawi. Photo: UNDP Iraq/ 2019

Sulaymaniyah, 14 March 2019– The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in cooperation with the Electoral Team of United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) organized a strategic planning workshop as part of the continues support to the Iraqi Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC).
The workshop attended by members of the Board of Commissioners and IHEC representatives to define the strategic direction for the next five years, the workshop provided practical guidance on Strategic challenges and Formulation of Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles of the IHEC, and presented successful examples from other countries.
“In defining the future strategic direction of the institution, it is important to reflect and learn from the lessons of previous experiences, and to formulate goals and objectives that are responsive to the demands of electoral stakeholders”. said the Deputy Special Representative for Iraq of the United Nations Secretary-General (DSRSG) Ms. Alice Walpole.
Chairman of the Iraqi Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) Mr. Maan Al-Hetawi said: “We are determined to develop our capacities, improve the electoral processes and continue our efforts to build a trust with the stakeholders supported by UNDP and UNAMI”.
The workshop concluded with a first draft of the strategic plan developed by the attendees, it will be reviewed and finalized by IHEC experts to reach the final version of the strategic plan.
Launched in 2018, the Support to Iraq’s Electoral Process Project aims to implement interventions that facilitate the IHEC’s progress towards becoming a professional, credible and transparent election management body capable of conducting elections that are accepted by all segments of Iraqi society. The project interventions are implemented along supporting parliamentary and provincial election operational planning and implementation, Consolidating IHEC capacities and strengthen institutional effectiveness and promoting inclusive and effective stakeholder engagement.

For additional information, please contact:
Ms. Israa Mansour, Communications Assistant, (m): +964 772 260 0576
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum