Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector

Go down

Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector Empty Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:42 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15903

Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector

21/03/2019

Sudan issues an emergency order prohibiting the storage of more than 21,000 dollars outside the banking sector 8362

Economy News Baghdad

Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir issued an emergency order banning the storage of more than $ 21,000 in homes.
Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir issued an emergency order banning "stockpiling and speculating the national currency," a presidential statement said on Thursday, as clashes between anti-government protesters and security forces resumed in several cities.
Under the new rules announced by Bashir's office, individuals are not allowed to keep more than one million Sudanese pounds ($ 21,000) outside the banking system.
Legal persons are prohibited from "storing or possessing a national currency that is not commensurate with the size of their activity" and up to a maximum of LE 5 million.
The order issued by al-Bashir also prohibits the forgery of any currency, possession, transfer or storage of any counterfeit currency or currency counterfeiting tools.
All legal persons and individuals authorized to provide goods and services to the public are prohibited from accepting payments through ATM cards or checks.
Violators will face imprisonment for a period of not less than six months and not more than ten years and a fine, as well as penalties for violating any other laws.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum