Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19

Go down

"Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 Empty "Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:06 am

KTFA

Don961 » March 20th, 2019

Launch of the first Islamic electronic platform for the exchange of digital currency

20/03/2019

Economy News _ Baghdad

On the sidelines of the 5th International Islamic Finance Conference, the first Islamic platform for the exchange of gold-backed digital currency, I-DINAR, was launched in Doha today

The I-Din platform is an electronic symbol based on the exchange of digital currency. Its initial value of one dinar is supported against one gram of gold, which is not only a digital currency, but for a real gold eye

"Asset Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Backdoc 3/20/19 A-gold-dinar_orig

With the golden cover of the coin, "I-Dinar" is not only a symbol but a form of electronic gold portfolio.

With the remarkable progress in the electronic exchange chain technology, i-Dinar can be used as a common denominator for executing and settling many financial transactions and exchange operations And trade

Through this currency, Qatar offers the latest e-currency concept and technology distinct from the others in the quality of technology and applied standards. In addition, the currency reflects real value that can be obtained at any time, while achieving the principle of maintaining the assets owned by the client and the speed of implementation Any financial or commercial transactions in full compliance with Islamic law

The announcement was made as a result of extensive work, studies and meetings between a team from the Qatar Financial Center, the Board of Directors of Qaf Holding Group and the Malaysian IbadahInc Foundation

The Chairman of Qaf Holding Group Khalid Al Suwaidi said that the i-dinar platform initiative is an indication of the increasing awareness and economic culture of the State of Qatar and its understanding of future changes and requirements despite all the challenges in general. This is an unprecedented achievement on the ground to develop cooperation, trade and prosperity. Economic and wealth of the Islamic world in the face of the challenges of the age and rapid digital economic development in particular

Al- Suwaidi said Al-Suwaidi expected the new platform to achieve a great deal of resonance in the near future because it achieves two important goals. The first is to acquire a sophisticated digital currency that has confidence in customers. The second is that the currency, , Which will increase the confidence of scientists in dealing

He added that the currency in its current form has passed all stages of the test even through Islamic standards in dealing with currencies as a real currency has a real balance similar to the currency backed by a gold balance, pointing out that this currency has taken the criteria of universal acceptance and technological development in terms of accuracy and security

The spokesman for the Malaysian Cultivation Establishment Abbas Ali explained that the purpose of the platform was to facilitate and implement multi-product digital financial transactions that allow the trading of "i-dinar" with or for any other goods or products or coded currencies or any combination of solutions Financial instruments, as well as financial and commercial contracts from anywhere and at any time worldwide easily and conveniently

He said the new currency was a huge technological revolution in the world, being the first "mixed" digital exchange of its kind in the world, using a digital symbol supported by gold and has real value

The 5th Doha Islamic Finance Conference, held under the title "Islamic Finance and the Digital World", was launched today. The conference aims at presenting the experiences of the central banks in dealing with digital financial developments and their potential risks. Legal and technical standards and the importance of the digital economy and its role in achieving sustainable development goals

In its fifth edition, the conference focused on discussing the effects of digital development on Islamic finance, through its main interlocutor, reviewing the experiences of the central banks in light of the major changes in the world of business and finance due to the enormous and significant development of information technology.

Financial and banking institutions to quickly examine their future opportunities and the possibility of transition to the digital world link

Backdoc » March 20th, 2019

HEY DON, GOOD TO SEE YOU'RE IN STELLAR FORM TODAY BROTHER!

WELL, JUST LIKE I ALWAYS SAID, THE DIGITAL DINAR WOULD BE PAIRED TO THE DIGITAL TRN NOT THE FED DOLLAR!

THEY ARE ALSO ADMITTING THAT THIS IS NOT ON THE FIAT FOREX IT IS ON ITS OWN DIGITAL ASSETBACKED PLATFORM WHICH IS WHAT I ALWAYS TOLD YOU.

IMO 8@8,DOC

Don961 » March 20th, 2019

Hey Brother ... yes you have ... was actually just thinkin' 'bout how you and the Musketeers would love this ... the pitch location is right in your wheelhouse ! .... and here you are !!!! ... good to see you posting !! Now.. about my back Doc !!!!! (smile)

Whatever: Good to see you again Backdoc! How do you think the Iranian Riyal is going to come out when the dust settles?

Backdoc » March 20th, 2019

I ALWAYS TOLD YOU THE TWO SHIA BROTHERS WOULD GO AT THE SAME TIME, THAT HASN'T CHANGED.

DON'T LOOK IN THE FIAT WORLD.

THE DINAR ARTICLE TOLD YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.

ALSO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE SANCTIONS ON IRAN SO FOR NOW AVOID THIS ISSUE UNTIL THEY ARE RESOLVED! STAY LEGAL. (wink) IMO

BEST FOR ME NOT TO SAY TOO MUCH. GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL! DOC

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum