Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19

Go down

"Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19 Empty "Gold Backed" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/20/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:06 am

KTFA

Don961 » March 20th, 2019

"I-Dinar" .. the first electronic platform for the Islamic exchange of digital currency

- 3 Hours Ago

On the sidelines of the 5th International Islamic Finance Conference, the first Islamic platform for the exchange of gold-backed digital currency, I-DINAR, was launched in Doha today.

The I-Din platform is an electronic symbol based on the exchange of digital currency. Its initial value of one dinar is supported against one gram of gold,

Source: Al Jazeera link

PastorR » March 20th, 2019

In article 100 it states one I dinar is valued at one gram of gold. It takes 28.35 grams to equal an ounce. Let's say an ounce of gold is 1300.00. Divide 1300 by 28.35 you get 45.85 per gram. So each dinar according to this article is worth 45.85? I'm sure I'm missing something but nonetheless great news about gold backed, Idinar, etc. thanks to Frank, Walkingstick, Don, Sampson, JJ, MM and all teams. Exciting times for sure. Praise the Lord.

Fuze » March 20th, 2019

note, it did not say it's equal to 1 gram of gold; it says "supported by" 1 gram....interesting.

WaitingGame » March 20th, 2019

True. Doesn't have to be 100% backed in fact my understanding is that BASEL III is 6%. So, 6% of $45= ~2.7... not offering a date or rate just some math that shows BASEL III standards could facilitate rates from previous years - it just depends how they do the math.

ChrisC » March 20th, 2019

while I admit that it does seem a little heavy to be 42 bucks, it is strange that they define an exact amount of gold. Why not just say "gold backed"? The definition of a precise amount is interesting. Maybe an e-dinar is going to be more valuable than a paper dinar or MAYBE we are going to hit some kind of a smashing Babe Ruth style homerun.

Goldenboy » March 20th, 2019

This is looking more like what we would see when all currencies go gold backed on March 29th!

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation link

MilitiaMan » March 20th, 2019

"the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies"

The wording "the change will" means it is going to happen! They are moving on it now, imo, effectively. Tonight is a full moon, Noruz begin in hours, they extended the holiday and in some cases moved it up to today. I am expecting article 2 explaining the NSCNs.. EXCITING TIMES FOLKS~~ THANKS TO ALL TEAMS!!!

Iggy » March 20th, 2019

This year's vernal equinox has something special: The last supermoon of 2019. It's called the Full Worm Moon, and it will rise on the same day as the equinox.

Spring equinox 2019: Ancient traditions echo in our modern world

https://www.news4jax.com/news/talkers/spring-equinox-2019-ancient-traditions-echo-in-our-modern-world

MilitiaMan » March 20th, 2019

The convergence is phenomenal. imo !

2Cents » March 20th, 2019

Just to let all know, I believe the Discussions on the Financial Management law were completed in Parliament Tuesday 3/12......IMO, this is queued up and ready to go

This article headline , with other prominent news , is now scrolling across the opening page of what has been referred to as the official newspaper/agency of the GOI ...

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation link

article : link

Samson » March 20th, 2019

Pompeo's policy urges Iraq to develop its relationship with Kuwait

20th March, 2019

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday urged Iraq to develop its relationship with Kuwait
"We encourage the government of Iraq to strengthen its relations with Kuwait," Pompeo told a news conference with his Kuwaiti counterpart Sabah Khalid al-Hamad al-Sabah

"There is no change in US policy toward the Middle East peace process," he said LINK

Next month .. Abdul-Mahdi begins a regional tour involving 5 countries

Political | 06:10 - 20/03/2019

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will inaugurate his foreign tour next month with a regional tour that will include five countries, the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar reported on Wednesday.

"Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will start a tour next month, including Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey," the newspaper said in a report, read by Mawazine News.

The report added that "Abdul Mahdi will seek during his upcoming tour to achieve balance in Baghdad's regional and international relations," noting that "this balance will not prevent Baghdad from going far in establishing special relations with Damascus, on the basis of the unity of destiny."

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi has refrained from any foreign visit since the ratification of the Council of Representatives on his government and gave them confidence in last October, where informed sources earlier, the agreement between Abdul Mahdi, President Barham Saleh, the latter's external visits Until completion of the ministerial cabin and the implementation of the government program and then proceed with regional tours as prime minister link

Popeye7 » March 20th, 2019

Certainly would look good to those with whom the Iraqi PM is visiting to have a fully functional dinar within the country Mahdi represents before his tour... Wouldn't you say?

Samson » March 20th, 2019

Oil is rising thanks to supply cuts, but the economic slowdown is hampering it

20th March, 2019

Oil prices rose on Wednesday, supported by OPEC-led supply cuts and US sanctions on Iran and Venezuela, although gains were limited by concerns about economic growth

Brent crude for July delivery was up 13 cents, or 0.2 percent, from the previous close. Brent touched Tuesday its highest level since November 16 at $ 68.20 a barrel

US WTI crude futures were $ 59.07 a barrel, up 4 cents, or 0.1 percent, from the previous settlement price. WTI hit its highest level since November 12 at $ 59.57 a barrel on Tuesday
Oil prices rose about a third this year, driven by an OPEC-led move to cut about 1.2 million bpd of supplies as well as US sanctions on Iran and Venezuela

"The volatile outlook for supplies in view of Venezuela and Iran, as well as production constraints in oil countries, are a priority in the oil market mind," said Norbert Rücker of Swiss bank Julius Baer

Analysts say the economic slowdown could have a negative impact on fuel consumption, which would curb crude somewhat LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum