Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19

Go down

"Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 Empty "Wait and See" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:05 am

MarkZ Wednesday Update: Highlights by PDK- Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I have not seen any more CMKX deliveries since the test packages but lots of rumors that more deliveries start tonight.

There is a whole lot breaking loose right now- so I expect to have a lot more news by tonight’s stream.

If things roll out today like we think they might…maybe we will see 800’s by Thursday or Friday.

People in Reno have been told to expect things to start this afternoon. My contact with a bank apt is later this morning at 11:00. Does this mean he will get paid…..we will have to wait and see

My Contact in Iraq expects the rate on Saturday

Member: Frank 26 says we may have a indication where the rate maybe at by Friday

MZ: Frank would know- there is no one in Dinarland better at Iraq news then Frank26

Q: WOW. A DIGITAL GOLD BACK DINAR?? With a rate ??

https://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/article/20/03/2019/World%E2%80%99s-first-gold-backed-digital-e-token-launched

MZ: yes- Gold backed…….we just need the rate. This is exciting…….

Member: 1-Dinar e-token is backed by the value of 1 gram of gold.

Member: Gold is at $1306 oz = $46.64 a gram And that is being pegged to 1 - 1-dinar

MZ: Im trying not to get excited with that math.

Member: Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Member: Iraq article says "Getting ready to launch 25, 50, 100 coins. Does that have to happen first before the RV or RI?

MZ: Think about this guys…..how many coins would you have to carry……you would have to have a huge sack to buy a loaf of bread….

Member: Need a Pack Mule to carry the sack of coins LOL

Member: SO......BECAUSE OF THIS NEWS FROM IRAQ.....WOULDN'T THIS *FORCE THE USA* TO GET IT'S CRAP TOGETHER? WITH BECOMING GOLD BACKED ASAP??

Member: Thank you Mark! Frank's Team have Exciting News on Dinarrecaps.com
https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/exciting-news-from-iraq-frank-26-and-ktfa-members-wednesday-am-3-20-19

Q: Update It looks like we are going to get an announcement today about the Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank merger completing itself. The derivatives in all the banks connected to the Deutsche Bank across the globe will feel this move. It doesn’t mean the markets will look good, but a clearing out of the system has just began. It will populate all over the world a new change in the global economy. We are now capable of putting new money into the system now. I hope you are ready. Sam Oliver

MZ: Old article where Presdent Trump wants to back our currency by gold : https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#476dc0b84d54

Member: We're hearing from Reno that they're just waiting for Trump to pull the trigger

Member: Our WF in Reno when we discuss RV with our Corporate Group they keep it close to there chest and want give any info

MZ: it used to be easy to get information for Reno. But yes……they do keep it close right now….

Q: DO YOU FEEL......That Provided Iraq DOES POST the New Rate in their Paper on Saturday, that it could STILL BE 10 DAYS?? BEFORE THE REST OF US CAN EXCHANGE CURRENCIES?? Much what happened Years ago??

MZ: I think it will be instant all around the world….It would be easiest for them to post the rates on Saturday and then we all get started…..we will have to wait and see what happens.

Q: Hey mark rumors flying that you have a currency group in Reno many using your name out there.

MZ: I have no group anywhere….I’m not affiliated with any group anywhere….shame on them for using my name.

Q: Who at the end of the day is the last person to pull the trigger? And what are they waiting for

Q: Do you know if Groups-Reno-if they provide Wealth team/Private Banker-or do we get on our own?

Member: WF in Reno have Private Bank and Wealth Managers

Member: Every Major Bank has a High Net Worth (wealth manager) department

Q: Can they deliver packages at night?

MZ: Yes they prefer to deliver early evenings is what I am being told

Q: Does Mr C get paid the same way and time we do?

MZ: No, There will be a team coming to him….most likely a representative from China because of the family gold and a representative from the Treasury . We are told there will be representatives from both. Then he will do his job. (releasing the US gold back currency?) Its very different from how we will get paid.

Q: Iraq triggers the dong and other currencies? Basket of currencies?

MZ: They will all go at once…Iraq is just one of the biggest parts of the basket.

Q: Did you find out anything new on CMKX after yesterday?

MZ: The only news is that contacts expect deliveries to start today at 4 or 5 pm….I will be very busy at that time calling everyone I know in CMKX for news at that time.

Q: Do they still want to start our exchanges by the end of the month.

MZ: That is what I am being told……

Q: What are the chances of a tonight delivery? Was it a trusted source telling you deliveries for CMKX today?

MZ: It was a decent source from the banking side……I always say take rumors with a grain of salt but I really feel good that everything will be starting this week for sure….

MZ: well, gotta get busy for the evening stream ...there is a whole lot to do today ..I will see you all tonight

Note: Please listen to the replays. There is so much information and chat scrolls fast and Mark talks even faster…….

Wednesday Replay 3-20-19 https://www.pscp.tv/w/1rmxPQMpXvdKN

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/398382862##

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum