Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Something Specific" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19

Go down

"Something Specific" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19 Empty "Something Specific" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/20/19

Post by Ssmith on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:01 am

Wednesday Night MarkZ update-Highlights by PDK –Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I have reached out to 4 people and they can’t be reached…..My contact that had a banking apt –noone has been able to reach…we are hoping that is good news. I doubt he got to exchange because Mr. C has not been paid.

I did speak with Al Hodges today and one thing he wanted to share with you guys is he is planning on opening a new bank for CMKX investors……that is his plan- post reset and settlement. Al has heard of a number of pkgs going out..

I have not been able to verify any CMKX deliveries tonight…..We are all looking.

We are hearing the delays may be due to SKR rates being renegotiated. Also what if Pres. Trump is holding up the RV as a bargaining chip to get the trade deal with China…..If that is true I would be one pissed off puppy.

I'm feeling more 99% again...like 9999999.% for this month

I have heard something specific ….but I can't share right now

There are rumors CMKX could go out in US tonight...my gut feeling says Thurs or Fri makes more sense... Sunday night for 800#'s makes the most sense ..

Iraq announced their digital currency backed by gold for business deals...

I did not transcribe Trust and law portion of call due to possible liabilities.

Please listen to replay for all the details.

Wednesday night replay is https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXONvDWBKZ

Or https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum