Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations

Go down

Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations Empty Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:11 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/6393/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B9-%D8%B4%D9%88%D8%B7%D8%A7-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9

[size=36][rtl]Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Iraq has gone a long way in developing its international relations Alsabaah-8871

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The Joint Dialogue Committee between Iraq and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has begun discussing the general framework of its comprehensive implementation plan for the years 2018-2023, while the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers said Iraq has made progress in developing its international relations.
"The joint strategic dialogue committee between Iraq and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) discussed the general framework of its comprehensive executive plan for the years 2018-2023 in preparation for submission to the Council of Ministers for approval," a statement issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said.
The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mehdi Al-Alaq, while presiding over the meeting of the Committee, that "the strategic dialogue is a key factor in the development of prospects for cooperation in the areas of joint work and strengthen the working ties and cooperation between Iraq and the countries of the region, especially after the great half that Iraq has undertaken in the development of regional and international relations, , Adding "the importance of including in the plan cooperation in the areas of achieving sustainable development and the environment." 
The committee reviewed the comments of the sectoral parties on the draft general framework of the plan and its alignment with the GCC plan on activating sectoral cooperation in the fields of politics, security, economy, investment, education, culture, youth, sports, industry, transport and energy, as well as agriculture, tourism and other sectors. In a statement to the Secretariat, Al-Alak headed a meeting to automate the registration of companies in support of the private sector in the presence of representatives of the Department of Economy of the US Embassy, ​​the United States Unicad, the registration department of the Iraqi Ministry of Commerce, Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and the Federation of Chambers of Commerce, And the Secretariat. 
The Iraqi side praised the experience, adding that "the one-window program is an important indicator in the process of upgrading the performance of relevant Iraqi institutions active in investing and moving the private sector in Iraq," and raised some remarks "on the verification of the documents filed and determinants of the choice of the name of the company and related Iraqi laws" .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum