Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19

Go down

"Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19 Empty "Public Knowledge" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/19/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:15 am

KTFA

Clare » March 19th, 2019

IN FRANK'S OPINION...FROM WS'S (Walkingstick) REPORT LAST NIGHT....

SOME OF THE EMPLOYEES WERE TOLD FROM THEIR BANKS THE SMALL CATEGORY NOTES (SCN'S) WOULD SOON BE AVAILABLE FROM THE BANK OR ATM IN IRAQ.

THE PK (public knowledge) TO THE CITIZENS, WHAT WE CALL ART 2 FROM THE CBI TO THE CITIZENS, IS ACTUALLY BEING PROJECTED INTO THE KNOWLEDGE AND INTO THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE RI DIRECTLY TO THE CITIZENS RIGHT NOW WITH NO FEAR, WITH NO REGRETS, ESPECIALLY NO DENIAL, THAT THE NEW SCN'S ARE NOT GOING TO COME OUT IF ANYTHING, IT IS AN EXPLANATION THAT THEY ARE TO SOON COME OUT TO THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ WHERE IT MUST NOT FAIL......

THE EDUCATION THE PK TO THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD ALREADY HAS BEEN WELL ESTABLISHED AND WELL RECEIVED AND DELIVERED... 7 OF 7....

AS INSIDE OF IRAQ THE SAME MESSAGE IS BEING ESTABLISHED WITH THE CITIZENS ...DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF THIS REPORT?

VERY POWERFUL....THANK SO MUCH... FRANK & WALKINGSTICK!!

Samson » March 19th, 2019

Parliament decides to hold its next meeting Sunday instead of Saturday

19th March, 2019

The Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to hold the next session of the Council on Sunday instead of Saturday.

"The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to hold the fifth regular session of the second legislative term on Sunday, March 24 instead of Saturday," said the council's decision, Khadija Mohammed Ali, in a press statement.

For his part, a parliamentary source attributed the decision to postpone the meeting, to "give the celebrants of Nowruz another day."

Was scheduled to hold the House of Representatives on Saturday. LINK

True to the "Covenant News" we will ask to accelerate the activation of Article 30 of the Iraqi Constitution

19th March, 2019

The MP for the alliance of the Sadikun parliamentary bloc Fadel Jaber, on Tuesday, that the program Sadiqun aims to lift poverty and destitution and promote the provision of the best services to the Iraqi citizen.

Noting that Sadiqon "seeks to enact a number of laws that concern segments of Iraqi society to obtain a decent living is appropriate."

Jaber said in a statement singled out by the "Covenant News" that "the poor class in Iraq is increasing breadth, and therefore will be activated an important part of the Saqun program is to demand the acceleration of the activation of Article 30 of the Iraqi constitution."

Adding that "the article guarantees each Iraqi individual a share and a decent life." Jaber said that "the sincere seek to legislate a law on this article to ensure the share of each individual Iraqi and access to full rights." LINK

MilitiaMan » March 19th, 2019

I like this, accelerate the activation.. Please do! lol So all the citizens can buy into all the International Brands they can afford to.. ~ MM

Franchise Workshop targets International Commercial Brands in Iraq LINK

MilitiaMan » March 19th, 2019

Well I am not sure how much more international it can get. I would say that Iraq is unique, as it will have tens if not hundreds of billions of $ to be made, especially when the citizens get their fair share. Which by the was was in the news to day t be accelerated per article 30 of the constitution. ~

I wonder what International Brands of Hotels are coming in, etc, etc..? ~ MM

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+are+international+commercial+brands&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0pZOs1o7hAhUL04MKHQwQBr0Q7Al6BAgEEA8&biw=1920&bih=969

Source: The Anti-Corruption Council is preparing to beat and arrest senior corrupt officials soon

19th March, 2019

Revealed early Tuesday, the source said the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption is preparing to hit the top corrupt, indicating that he will arrest them one by one soon.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Supreme Council for the fight against corruption is preparing and is now in the process of beating the corrupt leaders in the country," noting that "statements by those corrupt in the media do not interest the public opinion at all."

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "there are documents and files proving the involvement of these files of corruption is large," adding that "the Council will arrest them one by one soon and I was negligent with anyone, no matter what his position."

The Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , announced on January 29, 2019, the formation of the Supreme Council to combat corruption, as the Council began its functions and achieve a lot of files in order to refer the perpetrators to the judiciary. LINK

4Cash » March 19th, 2019

Yes, Mahdi it is time to stand up and remove officials of Iraqi government that are continuing to steal the citizens of Iraq's money.

US rock production could reach a record high of more than 8 million bpd in April

19th March, 2019

US oil production could reach record high of more than 8 million barrels per day in April

US Energy Information Administration predicted that oil production from seven major rock formations in the United States will rise by 85,000 barrels per day in April to a record level exceeding 8 Million barrels per day

The administration also expected US natural gas production to rise to a record 79 billion cubic feet per day (bpd) in April, an increase of 900 million cubic feet per day above March's forecasts, which would be the 15th consecutive monthly increase

It is worth noting that if oil production rises from the main rock formations, according to the Energy Information Administration, it will be the lowest monthly increase since May 2018 when the production boosted by about 26 thousand barrels per day LINK

Source: Dinar Recaps

All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.

Copyright ©️ 2019 Dinar Chronicles
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Reactions:
Newer Post Older Post Home

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More
Social Profiles
TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusRSS FeedEmail

Popular
   Tags
   Blog Archives

Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 19, 2019
   RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - March 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leaks r...
   Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 16, 2019
   RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - March 16, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leaks r...
   Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 18, 2019
   RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - March 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leaks r...
   Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for March 14, 2019
   RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - March 14, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leaks r...
   Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of March 19, 2019
   Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 19 2019 Compiled 19 March 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret. CEO, Child Abuse Recovery...

©️ Copyright Dinar Chronicles - All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Pre-RV 800 Numbers List
Pre-RV 800 Numbers List for US Banks

List of Contact Numbers for Bank Wealth Managers
Pre-RV Exchange Check List
Pre-RV Exchange Check List
Exchange/Redemption Appointment

Preparing for your Exchange/Redemption Appointment

Note: Some of the info provided above may be outdated and/or irrelevant.
Currency Tracking Spreadsheet
Currency Tracking Spreadsheet and Explanation
Humanitarian Project Ideas
List of All Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas
Dinar Chronicles
Dinar Chronicles
Visit the main official website by clicking the image above. If you arrived here from the Official Main Website and wish to see all posts, click the Home tab on the top left.
Dinar Chronicles (Alternate)
If nothing is being posted on this part of the website please check here.
Operating Hours
The operating hours of posting for Dinar Chronicles is 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Time. These hours are not strictly followed and may vary.
Paying it Forward
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/support-us.html
Purchase Currency
Buy Dinar - Xchange of America
Touchstone Essentials

LIQUID ZEOLITE DETOX

To help detox heavy metals and toxins from chemtrails and other exposure, we recommend taking Touchstone Essentials liquid zeolite products.

Note: Readers can save 10% off their first order using promo code INTEL10

Pure Body (Digestive Detox)

Pure Body Extra Strength (Cellular Detox)
Block Therapy
Looking for a ground-floor income opportunity?
Easy-to-learn revolutionary technique to eliminate fat, stress, and pain,
while helping others do the same...
Tags
Adam Montana Al Hodges American Contractor Arthur Awake-in-3D Bank Info Bank Stories Bewdah BGG BLC Blondie Bluedog Bluwolf Breitling Casper CDU Chat Chattels Classified Reports Comments Conference Call Currency Chatter DebTarHeelGirl Deep Source Dr. Clarke DU Emailed Encouragement Enorrste firefly Freeway Bill Fulford GCRnB GET H4tW Heisenberg HP Ideas Hub I4U Iko Ward Intel JC Collins Jester Jim Willie John MacHaffie Kaperoni KTFA Landa Global Mailman17 Martha Memphis Message mike Millionday Mountain Goat Music Nadita File Neil Keenan NESARA News OOM&F OOTW Op Ed OWB OWK PD POOFness Poppy3 Q&A Randy Koonce rcookie RTC RV Alert Sananda Scorpio sczin11 Sedona Shredd Simon Black SITREP St. Germain Stage3Alpha SteveI Stryker Tank TD Terra TerryK The Big Call Thoughts Tlar tlm724 tman23 TNT Tweets TZX Update Veritas Wang Dang Wealthwatch White Hats WINGIT wmawhite WSOMN Yosef Zorra
Blog Archive

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum