Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19

Go down

"Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19 Empty "Just Got a Notice" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 3/19/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:33 am

TNT

Chevy:

GOOD EVENING TNT - JUST A QUICK UPDATE FROM ME - I USE A SMALL TIER 2 BANK - JUST GOT A NOTICE TODAY THAT THEY ARE NOW OFFERING TO BUY/SELL FOREIGN CURRENCY INCLUDING VND AND IRAQ DINAR !!!! HMMM - I WONDER WHY?

BillnMass:
chevy I think that is huge

Chevy:
I THINK IT IS HUGE ALSO….. I THINK IT IS THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THAT THAT REMIND PEOPLE WHO AREN'T AS CONFIDENT ABOUT IT THAT IT IS REALLY HAPPENING AND PROBABLY VERY SOON

Tishwash:
US Secretary of State arrives in Kuwait

Follow - up

arrived in the US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, Tuesday, to Kuwait , where he will hold talks with Kuwaiti officials will participate in the third round of the US Strategic Dialogue of Kuwait.

The official Kuwaiti news agency KUNA said that Pompeo was received by Kuwait's ambassador to the United States, Salim Abdullah Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, and Assistant Secretary of State for American Affairs Reem Al-Khalid.

During his visit to Kuwait, Pompeo will lead his delegation to the third round of the Kuwaiti-US strategic dialogue, which will cover several areas.

"The visit of the American foreign minister to the country will be an occasion and an important opportunity to sign a number of agreements between the two friendly countries in the fields of defense, security and customs cooperation," said Foreign Minister Khalid al-Jarallah.

Kuwait is looking forward to the success of the talks that will be held by Pompeo with the Kuwaiti officials, which will discuss "the many areas of economic, investment and energy cooperation in addition to security and military cooperation, especially related to the efforts of the two countries in the fight against terrorism and the drying up of its sources of funding."

The US Secretary of State's Middle East tour, Lebanon and Israel, will last five days. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum