Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:30 am

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%A1

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

2019-03-20

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. 20_CAR6537

Applications of plucin in credit information services
The role of credit information systems in enhancing financial inclusion
Advanced methodologies related to artificial intelligence in the field of credit inquiry

The seventh periodic meeting of the Arab Credit Information Committee was opened on Wednesday 20 March 2019 at the InterContinental Hotel in Abu Dhabi. It is noteworthy that the team emanates from the Board of Governors of Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, and includes in its membership managers and officials of credit information centers of Arab central banks and directors of national credit information companies licensed by central banks and Arab monetary institutions, in addition to the Arab Monetary Fund, Technical Committee.
The team contributes to the development of credit information systems and registration systems for guarantees and mortgages in the Arab countries by advising national authorities to develop and modernize their systems, and to study ways of exchanging credit information, as well as the possibility of linking credit query systems within a regional framework to serve the common purposes and interests Country. In addition to enhancing cooperation between the various institutions and official bodies concerned with the Arab credit systems and between these bodies and relevant international institutions and similar committees and associations. As well as the exchange of expertise and experience in the field of credit query systems, in order to contribute to keeping pace with the growth of financial activities and services and value added products among the Arab countries, in addition to enhancing awareness of the issues of credit inquiry systems through holding seminars and workshops.
The panel will discuss a number of topics, including the framework of credit information exchange, the role of credit information systems in enhancing financial inclusion, and the role of credit information services in enhancing SME access to financial services, where regulatory authorities have a clear interest in providing a credit information base Including the customers of banks and other financial companies, can enhance the effectiveness of risk management in financial institutions, reduce customer failure rates, enhance responsible financing, and improve customer opportunities, especially small and medium-sized enterprises For, as reflected positively on improving financial inclusion and promote financial stability in the Arab countries.
 The Panel will also discuss other important issues such as reporting data discrepancies, legal frameworks for the development of credit information systems, and the financial scoring system, as well as the application of sophisticated artificial intelligence methodologies in the field of credit query, which will provide more accurate information and data, Which increases the quality of credit information and enhances the design of banking and financial products that take into account the risks of customers accurately and at a lower cost. As well as international credit issues and developments.
 It should be noted that the Arab Monetary Fund, in its role as the Technical Secretariat of the Board of Governors of Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, is the secretariat of the Commission. In this regard, the Fund's tasks are to prepare the agenda, contribute to the studies and reports prepared by the Committee and follow up the recommendations of the Panel.

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. 20_CAR6509

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING THE 7TH ARAB CREDIT COMMITTEE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 20-21 MARCH 2019 AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. 20_CAR6557
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum