Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"?

3 posters

Go down

Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? Empty Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"?

Post by Carl Spackler Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:30 am

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"?

Post by Sam I Am Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:54 am

So the rat face is moving to rat mouth.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"?

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:20 am

https://www.facebook.com/dave.schmidt.583/videos/10216234341305533/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt - Moving to Boca Raton FL due to "issues"? Empty Dave Schmidt Drama

Post by Roll out Ricky Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 am

Dave is a Drama "Q" and lies all the time. What happened to the move to California to work on the Matrix Movie? He has our currency and wants to control everyone. If you listen closely to him, he wants everyone to know he knows certain important people and has to be in the lime-light. Narcissistic behavior describes him well!

Roll out Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:10 am

Well bad news- your currency WAS, IS and ALWAYS will be worthless. There is no frigging RV or currency reset. The problem is morons buy into this crap and con men like Dave Schmidt take advantage.

One more time....get a pen and paper and let this sink in. The Dinar was, is and will be WORTHLESS. The RV is nonsense. The GCR is nonsense. You can use your Dinar to start your wood stoves.

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum