Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart

Go down

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart Empty Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:28 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15870

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart

03/19/2019

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart 13804

Economy News - Baghdad

The Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority (CMA) signed a draft draft air transport service agreement between the two countries on Tuesday.
The Director General of the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority Ali Khalil Ibrahim said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the agreement that was signed today with the UAE side came to update the agreement signed in Baghdad in 1989, in order to keep up with the most important changes and developments in the world Flight ".
He added that "there is high level coordination between the Iraqi and UAE authorities in the various fields of work through the preparation of a plan to take advantage of all the expertise and potential to develop safety procedures and activate other areas, after the air traffic witnessed a remarkable increase between the two brotherly countries."
The signing ceremony of the agreement came after the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority signed in September last year a memorandum of understanding concerning the record of air discussions, which includes all operational and technical matters related to the field of air transport with the UAE side .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart Empty Airline announces first flights to Munich

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:37 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15891

Airline announces first flights to Munich

20/03/2019

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart 13844

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraqi Airways announced on Wednesday the launch of its first flights to the German city of Munich.
The company said in a statement received "Economy News" a copy of it, "Iraqi Airways will launch its first flights on Wednesday to the city of Munich, Germany."
"The city of Munich is one of the historic cities and is famous for its abundance of shops and restaurants that make it a unique destination for holidays."
Transport Minister Abdullah Luaibi earlier unveiled a new destination for Germany as part of a plan to expand the company's international destinations in 2019.
The city of Munich is the fourth destination opened by the Iraqi Airways to Germany, which included (Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt).
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart Empty AnadoluJet starts Flights to Erbil

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:11 am

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/03/20/anadolujet-starts-flights-to-erbil/

AnadoluJet starts Flights to Erbil
20th March 2019

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart AnadoluJet-623x346

20th March 2019 in Iraq Transportation News

By John Lee.
A Turkish airline will start new services from Diyarbakir and Gaziantep to Erbil from 21st March.
AnadoluJet, a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines, plans to offer three flights per week to each location.
 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart ScreenHunter-3862 Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart ScreenHunter-3863
(Source: AnadoluJet)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum