Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/18/19

2 posters

Go down

"Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 Empty "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/18/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:43 am

KTFA

Chappy86 » March 18th, 2019

In my opinion, I believe the removal of Iranian forces from Iraq, and I know I am not an expert, I think removing the Iranian forces and politics will be the key to our treasure. As we have lost our national treasure(our Men and women) who served and died in the military in Iraq. No President would, therefore, allow another country, which killed American forces(Iran) and sponsors International terrorism to benefit. Financially, Iraq has cut off Iran and it is being monitored by all parties due to US Sanctions.

ChrisC » March 18th, 2019

To me, and I have said this before, the ultimate choke hold Trump can put on Iran is to RV Iraq. It will be such a crushing blow (from what I can tell) that it will finish the Iranian leadership. Especially if they tell the Iranian people that they can raise their value as soon as they overthrow the leadership. I am so harsh all the time and I am aware of that, but unless you get somebody like Sistani to issue a fatwa, the only way to handle these people is with a very heavy hand. The people of Iran remember what it was like before this regime I am sure and they would, most likely, like to see that kind of freedom again.

Dan » March 18th, 2019

It is glaringly apparent that Iraq has a Major uphill battle with Iranian interests within Iraq. The Iranian problem is a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

The battle rages.

As we have been taught...4 ministers are being protected from Iran. THE RI/RV is being protected as well. That's good.

The fat lady is now, no more than skin and bones and awaits here moment in the spotlight to sing her heart out. Sorry to keep you waiting honey, go do your nails, do something about your hair, and dang girl eat something before you pass away. you look just awful.

Stay tuned for all the updates. In the meantime live life to the full.

Don961 » March 18th, 2019

Trump's wits could lead to peace in the Middle East

- 3 Hours Ago

The "deal of the century" - the Middle East Peace Agreement prepared by the Trump administration and long-awaited - may come to light next month at the earliest. However, much of its content has not been announced. For this reason, most of the region's leaders have refrained from supporting the plan.

But the secrecy of the US administration and its tendency to avoid the traditional clamor of peacemaking may give President Trump a preference that his predecessors lacked.

All former presidents did not hesitate to publish their own peace plans and announce every alleged progress they made, with the unintended effect of attracting the fanatics who made the resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict very difficult.

For example, the Oslo Accords (Oslo Accords) were signed by the parties concerned amidst a major media uproar in September 1993 at a ceremony hosted by US President Bill Clinton in the White House Park. Until then, Palestinians and Israelis were secretly negotiating. The talks were unveiled before concrete achievements were made.

When the settlements included in the agreement became public, the opponents resorted to violence to overthrow him. Immediately following the signing of the agreement, Palestinian guerrilla groups such as Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad launched a suicide bombing campaign aimed at undermining the high-level agreement. On the Israeli side, the terrorist Baruch Goldstein killed 29 Palestinian worshipers on 25 February 1994 at the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron. Another example was the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin by Yigal Amir in 1995; and an Israeli right-wing extremist known for his opposition to the Oslo Accords.

During his second term, President Clinton resumed peace efforts, culminating in the 2000 summit. When the process faltered, details of the American offer leaked, prompting the outbreak of the second Palestinian intifada, which was armed and continued until 2005. It seemed as if Palestinian extremists had waited Until the details are revealed before they ignite the area.

Extremists also undermined the public peacemaking efforts of the Bush administration. In 2003, when the United States, Russia, the United Nations and the European Union announced the "road map for peace", the plan was met with violence by Hamas and the Palestinian "Tanzim" group, a militant faction of the dominant Fatah movement. Shortly after the failure of the Annapolis peace conference in 2007, three Israelis were killed in a suicide bombing in the southern city of Eilat.

During the Obama era, the Kerry Initiative coincided with a series of appeals and shootings by Palestinians in Israel. During the same period, Israeli settlers linked to the extremist "paying the price" movement in the West Bank launched repeated attacks against Palestinians, culminating in a deliberate attack that killed three members of the same family.

In contrast, President Trump did not reveal his intentions. But in the end, [his adviser] Jared Kouchner and White House special envoy Jason Greenblatt will have to reveal their plan. During the term of the Trump mandate, the White House must ensure that the plan is fully anchored in coordination, communication, diplomacy and security. Cooperation between Israel and the Palestinian Authority in recent years has prevented tensions from escalating into violence.

Trump should also exert its influence on Arab states to engage them in efforts to prevent violence, including by preventing militants from criticizing them. Saudi Arabia and the UAE can play a particularly active role. President Trump's success is more important than other countries because of his opposition to Iran.

Surprisingly, the Trump administration has so far prevented unnecessary outbreaks of violence by adopting a new mix of discipline and secrecy. This was certainly not easy. But the next stage will be more difficult because disclosure of the plan may be as important as its content.

Washington Institute link

Iobey777 » March 18th, 2019

Very Interesting!! Let's see now..2003.....2019...seems like something important was supposed to happen in 2003 and there is a "great possibility" of it happening now in 2019!! IMO..just praying THIS TIME it comes forth with no more delay!! Go TRUMP!! Go IRAQ!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 Empty Re: "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/18/19

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 am

There is great possibility that Frank and the others are all liars, but that's pretty much it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 2805820865   "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 2805820865   "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 2805820865   "Great Possibility" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/18/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum