Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

1 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/18/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/18/19

Go down

1 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/18/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/18/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:04 am

1 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/18/19 Tony_c11
(Cliff Notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .(No updates over the weekend) We went into the weekend. We can start from there.

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Everybody thought something would happen Saturday. . . We know now that supposedly they have four names for the four positions. As of this morning on TV they are saying they have agreed on the names and will take the vote on the 23rd.

The only update I have for you that is they expect us and this rush of people going to the RV from the internet to end April 20-24th. They expect the mad rush to be all over between April 20-24th. They expect it to start when? The whole process is to last about 30 days, whether they start it on the 20th or 24th. That’s their plan as of yesterday morning. If they vote as they are supposed to, the whole thing gets kicked.

Not hearing anything from the banks again. No updates this morning. Rates the same. No information from Iraq. A very quiet weekend. Nothing on Sunday because nothing happened on Saturday.

Trying to use the ministers as the reason it’s not happened. . CBI said they are done and waiting for the GOI to do what they need to do. Said they are stable and secure.

That’s basically where we are right now. Today is the 18th. Can we wait five days, if we have to wait that long?

Ray: (Congressional) Committee is still saying on the ZIM, years 2016 and higher is going to be exchanged.

Tony: That’s the part they don’t want to hear. We do have a guy that did an exchange last Thursday and it did include the ZIM. HE DID EXCHANGE ZIM!

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: . . .they are predicting somewhere between March 20th and 24th. . . They are considering us TNT (internet group) as an educational group and we are going to go in four (4) (group designation) . . .Number 5 is supposed to start on April 24th for the “general public.”

Tony: Some young guy put out a video saying the dinar was a scam. Got a call one of her friends listened to what was put out and was so distraught he burned up all his dinar because he listened to this guy none of us have ever heard of before.

Twisted Christian was his name. He’s a ‘twisted idiot” is what he is. As soon as the guy burned up his dinar, he committed suicide because this guy (Twisted Christian) did this video and he listened to him.

There are people out there who don’t understand that words make a difference, that knowledge makes a difference. Call yourself a guru or christian and don’t have a clue what’s going on. I listened to all of it (the video)

It’s a roller coaster, a hard drive and we want it to be over every day. We have to continue on and don’t give anybody, don’t give Tony, 100% of your faith that will let you do what he did this last weekend or what Studley did. Nobody should have that kind of power over your life.

I’m going to do the best I can. This idiot did not make any common sense.

IRAQ: The Iraq currency has seven (7) security features to prevent fraud. It’s in three (3) languages to represent the three languages in their country.

Tony: We been doing this for over 10 years. Watching their country grow . . . so it will be a solid foundation and sustainable for years to come. We have been teaching them how to fish; to live in this new democracy; how to protect their money both in the system and from their crooked politicians. . . we are closer to the end than the beginning.

CBI: says they are waiting on the GOI. That they themselves are “stable and secure.”

Lower Denom’s: Suddenly quiet on the LD’s. Nothing being reported in print or broadcasting about the LD’s.

Parliament: Mahdi has four names for the four minister positions to fill the GOI cabinet and the vote is supposed to happen on the 23rd. Tony: The vote is not till the 23rd but it could be tomorrow. . . If they take this vote and get these four people then everything else falls into place.

Projects for rebuilding and reconstruction can only begin when the rate changes. They had the money but due to their corruption the money was stolen. New funds have been pledged but will not be received until they RV their currency.

Media: Article this morning Sadr and others blaming Mahdi saying he’s holding it up.

INTERNATIONAL: Tony: Every country that participated in the Iraq war to get rid of Saddam received Dinar. This is why George Bush said, ‘the war will pay for its self.’ Their entire government was destroyed . . . rebuilding a government and . . . a financial system their people could understand . . . is why it’s taken so long.

GCR – Global Currency Reset: Over 190 countries are participating. The start of it is right now. The Iraq dinar is being used as the foundation for it to start with. Tony: It will take years to complete.

FOREX: rates were frozen on the USD/IQD (dinar) when the FOREX opened last night. It was unclear if that is still continuing today. The rate on the IQD was expected to be live this weekend and that did not happen. Forex contact: Tony: I have not spoken to him yet.

Currencies: No update on the rates.

UNITED STATES:

Banks: No bank update so far. Tony said if he gets one later he will tweet out an update.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

Group Exchanges: Tony: There are no groups being exchanged. I’m telling you it’s not happening!

EXCHANGING: Tony: You have a two year period to exchange. After they delete the three zero’s there is a two year period before they (Iraq) say it is worthless. . . it won’t be on TV or on the internet.

Exchange Fee: 1%? Tony: If I’ve got 1-2 million I’m not doing it. Not giving you $100,000 for 15 minutes work! Not going to be ridiculous and I don’t think they are going to either. Don’t give them your money. . . if the bank tries to charge me $1 million to do my exchange they are not going to be my bank! Never, ever going to be my bank!

Some banks have a flat fee. Like $7.50.

ZIM Information: The Committee is still saying only the years 2016 and higher for ZIM currency will be exchanged.

Tony: We do have a guy that did an exchange last Thursday and it did include the ZIM. HE DID EXCHANGE ZIM!

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. – Is the “Yearly Gifting Amount” limit allotted for one spouse to give the other higher than the 15K to 30K (up to 30K when both spouses gift to the same person, ie a child friend, family member)? (There was discussion between Tony and Ray but I did not hear an answer – will relisten – Sunny)

Q. – What happened to the $3.72 the Iraq’s over here were getting on their cards? Have their cards been reduced to $2.86 now? Tony: The guys who exchanged over here got $3.37. We can’t answer the question but will try to find out.

Q & A: Callers

Q. – If my math is correct (on the dates Tony gave) that gets us sooner than??? Tony: That means they are predicting somewhere between March 20th and 24th. They gave me a breakdown of how they are going to do it. That’s who will be going in those 30 days. Number 5 is supposed to start on April 24th for the “general public.” They are considering us TNT (internet group) as an educational group and we are going to go in four (4). I was listening but I was drinking . . .scotch so gave you as much as I got.

Q. – Canada Caller: Been trying to get on the call. Have a friend in Iraq who said the rate was higher in Iraq and he bought his mother a house. He is a school teacher, government official. He got lower denom’s back in November. Then he heard they have revalued the house he bought his mother. I think I can get more information. Tony: If you can we would appreciate that.

Q. I’m a psychotherapist and have wealthy clients. It’s dangerous to give funds to people who’ve not handled it before. That don’t know how to manage money. I have seen people impoverished literally overnight. It actually put them in physical danger, because they were marked by other kids who didn’t have money. These kids were so naive by the time they were in their 30’s they were almost broke. It was pathetic. Ray: #1 don’t give them anything. If you going to give, give responsibility. It’s human nature, once you give it to them is I don’t have to listen to you . . . and I’ll do what I want to do. We didn’t know any better. Our grandparents didn’t know any better. If we stop giving them things and giving them responsibility on managing things that is something that can be controlled or taken away. Responsibility can come with conditions – With you being involved and make sure they follow the projected plan.

Tony: I set up mine with five year payouts so they get funds and can learn. Watch for the true effect it has on your family, not just you.

Q. – Trust for protection? Will I create a tax event when I move funds, fund, a trust? Ray: Doing something for protection why do we need to do it post RV when there is nothing to protect. It takes a good 30 days to initiate a law suit and get it started. We’ve had people that say there top notch people say the first $50 million is exempt.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys. We are just holding on. Waiting for the 23rd now and see what happens. They said somewhere between the 20th and 24th we should be started. Maybe before that. We will go first and go fast.

Go through the call and make sure you are ready to go so you don’t have to plan. Right now while you are of sound mind. You’ll be out of your mind when this is done.

Banks ready to go. CBI sitting ready to go. They are just waiting for a vote. Enjoy your day, I’m gong to enjoy mine.

Ray . . .That plan Tony is referencing – make sure each plan of action you can answer why. If you can’t answer the why then use this time wisely to find out the why of what you want to do at each step of the way. It will help your plan work if you can answer that why. Keep believing, we sure do. (played “I Believe.”)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum