Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?

Go down

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  Empty Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?

Post by Ponee on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 am

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  Usericon
[ltr]03-18 13:18
Zig:

Sam, will you stop posting stuff from 2014 in the forum!!....depressing.....lol..... Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  S5[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 13:20
Zig:

Lots of peeps at this forum think the Dinar thingy is a scam.....Do you agree?.....Do you disagree??......Let's hear from you!![/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 13:33
Zig:

claud39 should get a special award....I have never seen one person contribute so much to any forum daily.....unbelievable.....[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 14:47
Sam I Am:

Sorry Zig, but this is what I do.[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 15:04
Grizzy42:

Truthfully does anyone really believe the Iraqi Dinadr RV? I used to follow the PeoplesDinar.com site and really liked most of the people there and did email some and recieved some what I felt was Honest and Sincere responses, which is the only reason I still have my Dinar and follow these forums.[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 15:22
Zig:

Hi Grizzy....I was also at PD.....lol....I think I have been everywhere.....I have no clue what will happen with the Dinar but am hanging on for now......curious as what may happen but not as optimistic as I once was......[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 15:25
Zig:

When I first got into this I believed all the BS and hype.....every week I thought I was going to be filthy rich.....lol.....so many con artists in this community as you can read about in this forum.....[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 21:50
Sam I Am:

Don't remember if I told you guys but back in 2010 I listened to a conference call from the GET Team with TerryK. I had no idea who they were at the time, but they had thousands on their call and they said that two different backscreens were showing over $3, and the rate should go live on Monday. (This was a Friday I think.) I immediately put in an order for another 750,000 dinar (which put me up to 1.5 million) and was excited that I got the order in before the RV. Well of course Monday came and went and .... NADA!!! LOL So after that I was convinced that the GET Team knew jack squat. But I listened to other gurus like Scooter and Sonny1 and accumulated nearly 7 million more before I came to my senses and did my own research. Yeah, I've been there guys.[/ltr]

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  Small
[ltr]03-19 03:34
RamblerNash:

Ponee, I know that you are very tolerant and don't like to ban folks, but WPY is going out of his/her way here, regarding the DD site. If they are going to continue to shit in your house, it's time to take out the trash...[/ltr]

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  Small
[ltr]03-19 03:38
RamblerNash:

@Zig Yeah, let's not tell that Nash guy you are here. He's such a downer pointing out that the "RV" event that's ready to POP anytime, doesn't even exist. LOL[/ltr]

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  1490387122-unicorn
[ltr]03-19 07:42
Ponee:

I am with you there Nash. Several others have voiced the same sentiment and I am in agreement.[/ltr]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum