Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ...

Go down

The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... Empty The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ...

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:36 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=171

The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ...

2019-03-18

The Iraqi Accreditation Authority carries out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC1702 ... 155289738709f0ff1689bdf86a100d81492d41ccfa--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AF

The Iraqi Accreditation Authority is carrying out a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC17025: 2017

The Training and Research Division of the Human Resources Department in the Administrative Department of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control and in cooperation with the Iraqi Accreditation Authority of the Ministry of Planning conducted a training course on the updated international standard ISO / IEC17025: 2017 for the period 24-28 / 2/2019, The workshop included laboratory workers in both the public and private sectors. The number of participants was (47) participants. The course included vocabulary of specifications and differences between the old version of 2005 and the updated version. Dah for the year 2017 indicating that the importance of some new paragraphs contained in the standard lies in the presence of many options for laboratories to demonstrate compliance., Focus on the performance of laboratories through the building on the basis of risk thinking, a shift from the principle of strict authentication processes to harden to ensure the achievement of performance, As well as the importance of neutrality and confidentiality in the performance of laboratories testing and calibration, the last day was a test for participants in this session. For her part, the head of the training and research department, Majida Abdul Hussein, said that the work of the division is many. The work begins with preparing the annual training curriculum beginning each year, which includes training courses and specialization in all fields, whether by laboratory reliability or quality control. Food safety and safety requirements, information technology and environmental management, through coordination by the Division for the establishment of courses and workshops within the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum