Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19

2 posters

Go down

S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 Empty "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:00 am

MarkZ Update Saturday 3-16-19 Highlights by PDK –Not verbtum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Q: Have you received your phone call from cmkx ?

MZ: No I hav’nt…and neither has anyone I know……our guess is they will deliver heavy either Sat. or Sun Night. I think it all breaks loose this weekend…..and this is the last weekend we are not sitting flush!!

There are rumors that CMKX packages have been delivered in over 21 states now….but personally we still have only confirmations of packages in 5 states. Tx, OK, CO, AZ and CA. I’m assuming those test were successful.

We are waiting for my treasury contact to check in……we are in week number 2 that my Reno contacts are still sitting there waiting to go in. Unfortunantly in this thing we get quiet times.

In this case I think this quiet time is a good thing as they are rolling things out.

We are very hopeful we will see movement by tomorrow night.

Q: Can you elaborate on what confirmation means

MZ: Even if they signed the NDA- people were able to confirm to us they did get their F&P Packages.

Member: Okla is real!! Pumped!

Member: IT APPEARS, f&p may see pkg delivery Sunday to Tues then Currency Only group may go Wend to NEXT weekend, the 8 to 10 days of HIGHER RATES? YELLOW hits the mark for the NEXT French Revolution.

Q: Did you talk to Mr. C this morning?

MZ: I did- he did not get paid yet.

Q: Have the SKR’s been paid out?

MZ: SKRS have not been paid out to my knowledge……but the bankers I know are on call this weekend.

Member: Wed. March 20: Military Tribunals began in various secret locations on Jan. 2 and the 9/11 Tribunal began at GITMO on Jan. 28. The FISA Warrant Tribunal was set to begin on March 20 at GITMO. According to a 6 March 2019 Institute of Physics of the Earth Report sent to Prime Minister Putin, around March 20 the western coasts of the US, Mexico, Central and South America was set to experience a catastrophic 9 mega-earthquake that would unleash a deadly tsunami with 30 metric-high waves.

This is the link from recaps a few days ago.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=119317

Q: Are you thinking deliveries during the week then? Since you think calls on late sunday..

MZ: If things play out like we think…..maybe 800 numbers on Sunday Night

Member: If not Sunday early next week I bet.

Member: At least 20,000 CMKX packets I bet...alone...

Member: I was told over 50,000

MZ: Remember Trump had said he wanted the reset in the first quarter of 2019…which is almost over…this article is old but really good: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#476dc0b84d54

Member: Nasdaq started promoting the Iraqi ISX stock market coming on line next week suggesting their currency should be "International" soon or Now.

Q: does potus press the button for the rv to start

MZ: No he does not- Is he in charge of making sure the US is prepared? Yes

Q: How do the Native Americans profit from all of this.

MZ: There has been a tremendous amount of funds set aside for them….Their reparations are part of the F&P portion of this reset and the end of the Tier 3 payments.

Q: How are rates and NDA change for exchanging with the general public?

MZ: I do not believe the general public will have to sign an NDA. We will have to wait and see.

Q: Will Mr. C come on one of your calls?

MZ: He does not want to talk until this is over. He does not want to derail anything or possibly cause a delay…he wants this to happen as quickly as ll of us do.

Q: You still think we wont pay taxes on our exchanges?

MZ: I defiantly still think there will be no taxes on the exchange.

Q: So Trump and Warren Buffet have dinar?

MZ: Yes….and if anyone thinks you are crazy – point this out that 2 of the most knowledgeable investors around think this was a solid investment.

Member: Yes Warren Buffet mad tons of money on the Kuwait Revaluation. so there is no way he would miss this one

Q: may I ask where Warren Buffett said that he invented in IDQ. I'm looking online and I can not seem to find anything. in fact all I did find was someone reporting he apposed that investment

MZ: It was Business insider or Forbes…I will look for it….Remember all news about this reset is heavily edited….There has been many times when an article has been released and then removed quickly after.

Q: Is Iran in the first basket? Any news on what rates they would have?

MZ: I am hearing that Iran is in the first basket and that to have parity with the other currencies in the region it may be around the $4 rate as well .

Q: Will gold go up in value if we go to Gold Standard? See Gold 401Ks coming out now.

MZ: I expect the price of gold to go up and then down…and settle somewhere around 1200….thats just my opinion.

Member: dizzy bear said gold would be around 450 after reset

MZ: I think it will be higher – but he could be right.

Q: Could there be a chance based off of what Mayhew said we could wake up to 800 #s tomorrow morning?

MZ: There is always a chance but I personally think 800 numbers after tomorrow night.

Q: Will 800 number go before the private groups.

MZ: I think they will…..but I also think that it will be a couple days before any exchange apts will actually happen. Maybe private groups will be going while the general public is still making appointments. Banks do want you all to exchange with them so they will be anxious to have you come in and exchange with them. I feel they will give you the best rates possible to keep you with them.

MZ: Ids to take with you- I say at least 2 ID’s…I feel that you should take everything you could possibly use to your exchange apt. Its better to have to much and not need it then to need something, not have it…and have to come back another time.

MZ: Remember if anything big happens I will come back and let you know…..If not I will see you all on Monday morning.

Please be sure to listen to the entire stream for a lot more information….The questions move quickly and MarkZ speaks very fast on a variety of topics.

Replay for Sat. 3-16-19 https://www.pscp.tv/w/1LyGByqlrZbKN

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/396401519##

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 Empty Re: "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:55 am

S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 Horseh10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 2805820865  S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 2805820865  S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 2805820865  S -  "It all Breaks Loose this Weekend" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/16/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum