Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ...

Go down

To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... Empty To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ...

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:22 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=169

To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ...

2019-03-17

To achieve the objectives of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ... 15528004723b564ffe4efe908f943f41d8364f7e92--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%AF_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A

To achieve the goals of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Planning Institute in Kuwait, several training workshops to meet the requirements of global trends

In the presence of the administrative agent of the Ministry of Planning Mr. Kassem Enaya and the Director General of the National Center Mrs. Raghd Ali Abdul Rasoul and the Director General of the Administrative and Financial Department Mr. Hussein Abdul Hussein and the Deputy of the Arab Planning Institute Dr. Hussein Dr. Ehab Murabah, Spokesman for the Ministry of Planning / Director of Information and Government Communication Mr. Abdul Zahra Al Hindawi and Head of the Technical Cooperation Department, Al - Ali and the participants in the workshops held by the Arab Institute. 

Administrative Agent of the Ministry of Planning
He pointed out that training and capacity development is now an important pillar of the advancement of development, especially in the light of global trends to achieve the goals of sustainable development within the national vision until 2030. From this important fact, the Ministry of Planning keen to open broad prospects for cooperation with Arab institutions Including the Arab Institute for Planning in Kuwait. The institute has a great deal of experience. He pointed out that this cooperation is based on a new mechanism of receiving Arab and international experts and trainers here in Baghdad to allow as many Iraqi staff as possible to receive knowledge. And experience development easier than if we adopted the Aya training abroad, as was the case previously and thanked the agent and gratitude to the teachers from the Arab Institute for Planning in Kuwait, who are bothering to travel to Iraq,

Director General of the National Center for Administrative Development

The Director-General of the National Center for Administrative Development, the six Raghad Ali Abdul Rasul: This program, which was held in Iraq during the month of February came to the difficulty of the arrival of Iraqis to Kuwait, so the National Center identified the needs of courses that benefit the specialized staff of the Ministry of Planning and State ministries also, The subjects were presented to the administrative agent as a member of the Board of Trustees of the Arab Institute of Kuwait, which played a major role in this program and supported it. It was based on the needs set by the National Center for Administrative Development and in coordination with the Department of International Cooperation To plan and the efforts made to implement this training program and added " During the year, we implemented four training workshops and two workshops of 10-14 / 2 on the follow-up methods of the National Development Plan and the second workshop on Project follow-up methods The two workshops held on 17-21 / 2, which focused on the applications of corporate governance and reform in the governmental sector and the second on private sector development policies. He also met with the professor and experts from the Arab Institute and the National Center and trading with him M for the submission of new applications for other workshops implemented during 2019, and pointed out that the Arab Institute's Undersecretary Dr. Hussein has shown his cooperation based on the feedback from the professors who participated in the previous workshops and their reports on Iraqi participation and the seriousness of their participation

Director General of the Department of International Cooperation

Said that the international cooperation comes within the framework of resolving the problems that were stuck with the Arab Institute for Planning and Kuwait in order to find a mechanism for relations with the Institute in relation to the development of Iraqi cadres, adding that the Ministry of Planning succeeded in the last half of last year in the establishment of two workshops held at the National Center, The Arab Institute also agreed with the Arab Institute to hold four training workshops in the first half and this is a great progress in our relationship with the Institute, indicating that Iraq is a key party and an institution in this institute and we also met with the Vice President of the Institute, Dr. Hussein Talafeh, The second row is possible to hold four or five or perhaps six training workshops for public sector cadres in Iraq, stressing that the Ministry of Planning and the Department of International Cooperation continues to expand its relations with international donors and international parties that contribute to the development of the public sector to reduce the problems we faced with the Arab Institute because of inability Institute on Granting
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum