Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Kaperoni - Iraq is Lazy! 3/15/19

Go down

Kaperoni - Iraq is Lazy! 3/15/19

Post by Ssmith on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Iraq needs to complete the government and parliament needs to pass the laws before it can open up to investors/investment. Nobody coming otherwise. [Can all of that be done in a short time?] Sure, if they decide to do it. But they have shown they are lazy and don’t want to accomplish much. Time will tell…and pressure is on them to open the economy.

Substantial investment will cause pressure on the CBI. This is why the CBI needs a tool to counter such. That tool is the a liberal exchange rate regime (float) to allow the gradual appreciation of the currency to offset such pressure. Look at the bigger picture…Iraq needs investors/investment …billions of dollars to rebuild, create a market economy. That will create economic pressure and the solution to that is to raise the value.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaperoni - Iraq is Lazy! 3/15/19

Post by Zig on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Kap, my skin is all wrinkled from waiting for your *&^%$# float!!.....LOL.....

Zig
Zig

View user profile http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 pm

U gon' be waitin' long time mon

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Yesterday at 4:54 pm

@Zig wrote:Kap, my skin is all wrinkled from waiting for your *&^%$# float!!.....LOL.....

Pretty soon you're going to be old and wrinkled. LOL

If you have been following what Kap has been saying, he's waiting for the article 4 consultations, after the government is formed, to see if he can gloat some more. If he sees the mention of "Balassa-Samualson" in their report, he wont shut up about it for years to come.

Article 4 is nothing that special. It's just recommendations. Every country has those consultations, but countries don't have to follow them.

Kap is also looking for Iraq to accept article 8 to ease the transactions of foreign investment/investors. "Ease the transactions" doesn't mean that the transactions aren't already happening.

Then you have Kap's outrageous statement that it's going to go from 0.00086 to 1:1 within 6 months to a year via the float as investment comes into the country.

Does Kap ever mention who these foreign investors are, that wait in line to get into Iraq, to massively spike the rate of exchange?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum