Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Go, Go, Go" by (Anonymous) - 3/15/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Go, Go, Go" by (Anonymous) - 3/15/19

Go down

"Go, Go, Go" by (Anonymous) - 3/15/19 Empty "Go, Go, Go" by (Anonymous) - 3/15/19

Post by Ssmith on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:25 pm

No matter how this plays out, let's go. F & Ps are going. CMKX is going. PPs are going. Whether we see 800#s or emergency texts or digital credits deposited on our phones, let's go.

I didn't realize that the CMKX was about bogus diamond mines in Saskatchewan. I live just a few miles from the native reservation where this took place a few years ago. I tried to get a job there. Small world. They claimed huge kimberlite deposits as large as anything in Africa.

Funny that everyone's idea of the Event is different. Some say the RV. Some say the mass openings of indictments for the deep state fall. I say the solar flash which is all but a given as everyone from the NPTB is calling it.

I finally got a job offer for full time employment where I live starting on March 25th. It doesn't look at this point that I need to be that concerned about it. As Kent Dunn has said we won't need to concern ourselves with anything slave related after next week. A whole new Sovereign ball game. Put on your dancing shoes and party til the cows come home. When we're done with that roll up our sleeves and have more fun living our new lives. Thank you to You and Yours God.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum