Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows

Go down

Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows Empty Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:12 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/6138/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A

[size=36][rtl]Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows[/rtl][/size]

Friday 15 March 2019

Investment Adjusts Trade Balance Flows 980-Alsabbaq

Baghdad / Mustafa al-Hashemi

Two economic researchers confirmed that activating foreign investment in the productive sectors would achieve a moderate trade balance for Iraq.

The Balance of Trade (BOT) is a measure of the overall difference between exports (production) and imports of goods in the country, a component of the balance of payments. It is also an important economic indicator whose value lies in the analysis of its components, Its absolute value.

The economic researcher Firas Amer said in an interview for "morning" the need to "encourage foreign investment through activating the work of one window, and provide special facilities for foreign and local investors, in order to get the closest adjustment to the balance of trade for the benefit of Iraq's economy."

Import and export

The economic researcher stressed the importance of "speeding up the adoption of these steps in coordination with all relevant parties to adjust the trade balance, which suffers a significant imbalance due to the increase in the volume of imports on the volume of non-oil exports," calling for "to adopt a deliberate import policy involving the relevant ministries such as trade and planning, Finance ".

"Iraq has enormous potential for economic success, but these assets or resources were not properly employed because of the absence of a vision for economic policies, and they were not directed at development in the right way," Amer said.

He pointed out that the launch of investment in the productive sectors is what the country needs at this stage that the investments in these sectors will help in providing job opportunities for the unemployed, and also contribute to raising the level of production and thus lead to an increase in gross domestic product which is the ultimate goal of the Iraqi economy at this stage "He said.

Amer pointed to "the need to adopt field studies implemented by ministries and sectoral bodies for the purpose of assessing the reality that determines the actual need for import and what can be produced within 
Whether the product is public or private. "

Investment Allocations

He stressed the need to increase the percentage of allocations of the investment program in the overall budget for the coming years and to provide the responsibility for the establishment of local projects in the governorates such as educational projects, health, municipal services, water, sanitation and any projects whose scope of service is determined by the governorate concerned.

According to economic researcher Aya Adel, the development of the legal work environment, infrastructure and regulation contribute to the role of these projects or institutions in the economy of Iraq.

"These projects or institutions constitute about 90 percent of business enterprises, contribute about 33 percent of GDP, and more than half of exports in economically stable countries," Adel said in an interview with Sabah.
"The need to provide funding and affordable cost for these projects or institutions to grow and give impetus to the private sector to further prosperity."

"The partnership of local government institutions with the private sector will undoubtedly contribute to providing expertise for the development and capacity-building of SMEs."

"The professionalism of a number of entrepreneurs and the flexibility and responsiveness to changes give additional impetus to economic growth in Iraq, and the employment opportunities granted by these projects are working to raise the standard of living of individuals in developing and developed countries alike, and is able to To absorb about 70 percent of the total labor force in the country. "

The private sector faces several challenges, most notably energy and security, but it is able to take the lead if it is given the government support to enact new legislation appropriate to the current phase accompanied by a view to a positive future prospects.

Adel explained that "the Iraqi private sector has large capital and is an important factor in the creation of jobs, in addition to the private sector has productive facilities enable him to find 9 out of every 10 jobs." She pointed out that "the private sector is stimulating innovation for lack of bureaucracy and routine, unlike the government sector faltering," asserting "its ability to produce goods and services necessary to improve the living conditions of citizens and benefits
for them".
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum