Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
tonight news I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
tonight news I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
tonight news I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
tonight news I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
tonight news I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
tonight news I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
tonight news I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
tonight news I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
tonight news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
tonight news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
tonight news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
tonight news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
tonight news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
tonight news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
tonight news I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
tonight news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
tonight news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
tonight news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
tonight news I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
tonight news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

tonight news

4 posters

Go down

tonight news Empty tonight news

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:53 pm

claude forgot to mention this I will. the goi lived up to their reputation of doing nothing by not selecting the 4 empty ministers but the good news is they are taking another vacation until mar 23. this is one of the reasons that the countries who pledged money to help iraq have not given them the money. they really are incompetent. the good news is iraq wants to become a full member of nato which votes the end of june. lastly while the goi sits on the sidelines doing nothing iran is plotting how to annex iraq with malaki help
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

tonight news Empty Re: tonight news

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Jayzze wrote:claude forgot to mention this I will. the goi lived up to their reputation of doing nothing by not selecting the 4 empty ministers but the good news is they are taking another vacation until mar 23. this is one of the reasons that the countries who pledged money to help iraq have not given them the money. they really are incompetent. the good news is iraq wants to become a full member of nato which votes the end of june. lastly while the goi sits on the sidelines doing nothing iran is plotting how to annex iraq with malaki help

I do not know what's your goal about all this, but if you follow me you should have noticed that I'm trying to follow the story about the parliament in the same post for a few days so that the story gets follow, and the return for the parliament for March 23, 2019 is registered in this post, and I have always said, as long as the government is not in place, it will not change! 

https://www.dinardaily.net/t82547-the-house-of-representatives-begins-the-new-legislative-session-next-saturday

now, I do not know what is your purpose about me, but as I have mentioned from the beginning, I am not a guru, nor an economist, and I do not pretend to have any knowledge about the subject, I did not rely on gurus, forums on dinars, and especially the world that are negative, I'm the news during the day, and I share it on this forum, and I could even follow the news without sharing them, but I hate that the world is telling stories about dinars, and that people who are innocent in this story do not save or head about dinars because of gurus, and negative people, now if the forum administrators do not like my reply you can ban me from the forum, good evening to all!

Claud  (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:12 pm

Jayzze wrote:claude forgot to mention this I will. the goi lived up to their reputation of doing nothing by not selecting the 4 empty ministers but the good news is they are taking another vacation until mar 23. this is one of the reasons that the countries who pledged money to help iraq have not given them the money. they really are incompetent. the good news is iraq wants to become a full member of nato which votes the end of june. lastly while the goi sits on the sidelines doing nothing iran is plotting how to annex iraq with malaki help
What do you mean claud forgot to mention??? Since when is it up to claud to post items to your liking?

claud posts what he finds and shares them with Dinar Daily. We are glad to have him!

If there is something that YOU would like to share here, post it yourself without blaming someone for not doing it.

That's pretty low of you Jayzze.

tonight news 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmanskull Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 am

Jayzee seems like a BULLY like Trump

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 am

rambler its quite apparent that you have no clue. I brought in an article that claude did not  figuring some might be interested but it   seems you  have issues when some bring in articles and treat others as the second coming. and as for you skull if you and a thimble of a brain as trump you could become useful. any way I am through wasting my time with your dog and pony show you all will be here for the next decade still waiting  for nothing I am finished with your dung. now you can throw me under the bus for the last time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:02 am

Jayzze wrote:rambler its quite apparent that you have no clue. I brought in an article that claude did not  figuring some might be interested but it   seems you  have issues when some bring in articles and treat others as the second coming. and as for you skull if you and a thimble of a brain as trump you could become useful. any way I am through wasting my time with your dog and pony show you all will be here for the next decade still waiting  for nothing I am finished with your dung. now you can throw me under the bus for the last time
Jayzze...You didn't bring in an article.

If Ponee were still posting the news, would you ever make a comment like that to her as to what she forgot?

tonight news 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:06 pm

Jayzze wrote:rambler its quite apparent that you have no clue. I brought in an article that claude did not  figuring some might be interested but it   seems you  have issues when some bring in articles and treat others as the second coming. and as for you skull if you and a thimble of a brain as trump you could become useful. any way I am through wasting my time with your dog and pony show you all will be here for the next decade still waiting  for nothing I am finished with your dung. now you can throw me under the bus for the last time

I do not think I've forgotten anything about March 23rd for parliament's follow-up, maybe it's you who forgot to follow the job, and maybe read the articles I'm sending to about the parliament, and also about Iraq for the news that I send that relates with the country, with the Kurds, and internationally, etc.

find me forums that will show you what is related to iraq with the rest of the middle east, meetings with fmi, the world bank, un, arab money fund, union of arab banks, and yes iraq are members in branches that you do not see on other forums, it might be possible that I forget about the news, but not as much as the other forums, so if the other forums are better to qualify than me on the news, so and most of all you have the pleasure of choosing, and I do not hold you back, but there are a few things that on your side you have not forgotten, negativity, to insult, etc., as I would say nothing constructive, in a way I would say even as the gurus that I see the day long share on the forum, nothing positive!

I wish you to find happiness in your life, otherwise your life will be long and painful in the negativity !!!

Have a lovely day everybody !!

Now I'm going back to my news, it's more interesting to read, seeing that I see more positive than in your comment, and supposedly be your article that I have not seen, but maybe I have a problem with my computer, I will check this !!   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink

Claud  (Moose)

https://www.dinardaily.net/t82547-the-house-of-representatives-begins-the-new-legislative-session-next-saturday

• tonight news I_icon_quote
  • tonight news I_icon_edit

tonight news Empty Parliament raises its meeting to March 23

tonight news I_icon_minipost by claud39 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:26 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=52833

Parliament raises its meeting to March 23

14-03-2019

[size=13]Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

tonight news Image

[/size]
Agency of the orbit -

Baghdad

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided on Thursday to adjourn the session to 23 March, while the session witnessed the postponement of the first reading of the proposed law to abolish the offices of the inspectors general. 

Our correspondent said that the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halabousi decided to lift the session of parliament held today, to Saturday after next on March 23. 

He added that the parliament decided to postpone the first reading of the proposed law to abolish the offices of the inspectors general, and the postponement of the first reading of the proposal to amend the law of the Federal Court.

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives held, earlier in the day, Thursday, the fourth session of the current legislative term under the chairmanship of Mohammed Halbusi.

claud39VIP Member
tonight news Stars6

tonight news I_icon_profile tonight news I_icon_pm

tonight news Empty tonight news Empty

tonight news Empty A deputy reveals the collection of 68 signatures to include "fact-finding" on the agenda of Parliament

tonight news I_icon_minipost by claud39 Yesterday at 10:22 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/4f90a5cf-b058-4ce3-b210-c6755f1aad8c

[size=32]A

[size=32]deputy  reveals the collection of 68 signatures to include "fact-finding" on the agenda of Parliament[/size]

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
tonight news Halbos-parlaman

[/size]
MP Shirewan Dobrani said on Thursday that after the final report of the fact-finding committee, which was ready for submission to the House of Representatives, was completed, 68 deputies signed the report on the agenda of the council.

"After distributing copies of the report to parliamentarians during today's session, some MPs asked the president of the council to postpone the vote on the report by the council so that they can read it in full," he said in a statement.

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halabousi and at the request of some deputies decided to postpone the inclusion of the report to Saturday, the twenty-third of this March, the agenda of the Council."

He added that "the purpose of the inclusion of the report in the work of the Council is to inform all MPs on the work of the Commission and diagnose corruption issues in Nineveh," adding that "the Council will vote on the report during the next meeting him."
[size]

Keywords: [/size]

claud39VIP Member
tonight news Stars6

tonight news Empty A meeting is expected for the "first row" in order to resolve the law to remove foreign forces

tonight news I_icon_minipost by claud39 Today at 8:18 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/03/16/393904/

A meeting is expected for the "first row" in order to resolve the law to remove foreign forces

16/03/2019

tonight news %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-696x387

Information / Baghdad ..

The deputy of the coalition of construction Haneen al-Qaddu, Saturday, the inclusion of the law to remove foreign troops on the agenda of the House of Representatives meeting of the upcoming leaders of the first row with the presidency of the Republic and ministers.
"The draft law to remove foreign forces has not been included in the present time on the schedule of meetings of the House of Representatives because it became contingent on a meeting expected between the leaders of the first row of political blocs and the presidency of the Republic and the ministers."
He added that "there are political leaders still refuse to include the law on the agenda of the parliament is with the retention of US forces," declining to disclose the names of those leaders.
He said that "the government and security leaders have not yet given their position on the need for those forces and the meeting of leaders of the first row is also dependent on the reports of the security authorities." Ending / 25

claud39VIP Member
tonight news Stars6

tonight news Empty Sadr alliance criticizes the delay of Abdul-Mahdi to complete his cabin: new names in his possession

tonight news I_icon_minipost by claud39 Today at 10:00 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5c4ea7bd-2cb6-4932-a98a-bc2daeb7581b

[size=32]Sadr alliance criticizes the delay of Abdul-Mahdi to complete his cabin: new names in his possession

tonight news Mahdi%20(3)

[/size]
Shafqat News / The alliance of Sason, led by Moqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, delaying the completion of the completion of his government.

"We ask Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to give up the reason for the delay in sending the names of the candidates for the four ministries vacant," said the MP for the coalition Mohammed al-Ghazi, told the news that "new names have reached Abdul Mahdi as candidates for vacant ministries."

Al-Ghazi added that "the issue now in the hands of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, they bear the delay now and not the political blocs, and if the cause of the delay, to hold him Fialh Fayadh, he must announce this before the media and public opinion."
[size]

claud39VIP Member
tonight news Stars6

tonight news Empty the Iraqi parliament may retreat from the abolition of government positions

tonight news I_icon_minipost by claud39 Today at 10:02 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e904ff9c-6075-4fe3-a0b6-71d129c807ee

[size=32]the Iraqi parliament may retreat from the abolition of government positions

tonight news 5b9bad1ed4375049708b457b

[/size]
The deputy of the Nineveh province Nayef al-Shammari on Saturday the existence of a parliamentary split on the draft law to abolish the offices of inspectors general.

Al-Shammari told Ashqaf News that "there are still opinions on the draft law to abolish the offices of the inspectors general, MPs want to see the details of the project and study well, before making any decision against him."

He added that "after the return of the sessions of the House of Representatives, will be put the bill again, and each deputy will be convinced of the law by voting or amendment after the paragraphs, and this the presidency of parliament postponed the project to another time, for the purpose of study well by the deputies."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted in the session held on Saturday, 9/3/2019 on the wording of a decision in principle to abolish the offices of the inspectors and the activation of the role of the prosecution.

Commenting on the decision of the parliament, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said during his meeting with the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption that "these offices are established under Order No. 57 of 2004 as a regulatory body. It has been successful in some outputs and failed in other outputs and perhaps legal challenges to its work, Office work policies have contributed to the stalemate of some offices, in addition to other reasons,

He added that it is useful to give time and opportunity to these offices to work and later to evaluate the work to be a statement of the usefulness of the work of the offices or not within the anti-corruption project based on the standards and technical reports from specialized bodies). For this reason, the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption on its policies and procedures regarding the inspectors and their offices.
[size]

claud39VIP Member
tonight news Stars6

tonight news Empty accusations of Abdul Mahdi, "killed" his government program

tonight news I_icon_minipost by claud39 Today at 10:07 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3df28148-2fe8-498c-b854-bbe015716aa1

[size=32]accusations of Abdul Mahdi, "killed" his government program

tonight news Majlis2018

[/size]
A member of the Evaluation Committee of the government program and strategic planning for the bloc of parliamentary deputies, Inam Khuzaie said that the agreements concluded by the Prime Minister contribute to the killing of his government program.

Said Khuzai in a statement reported to Twilight News that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, introduced in his government a number of policies aimed at the development of the agricultural, industrial and commercial sector," afterthought "when new agreements came with a number of neighboring countries such as Jordan, Iran and Turkey to show the falsehood of government allegations in "He said.

Khuzaie added that "these agreements revealed the weakness of the policies necessary to protect the national product from competition and dumping goods," pointing out that "there is care for the interests of neighboring countries at the expense of national interest."

She explained that "the economic strategy of the new government's program focused on the agricultural sector as the engine of the industrial sector and operator of labor," surprised by "the Ministry of Agriculture at the same time reducing crop production to cope with the scarcity of water for the coming year plans."

"Did the prime minister negotiate with the Turkish side to ensure that Iraq had enough water, or would it move in the summer of Iraq when the thirst for planting and man threatened to be crops for neighbors at the table of the oppressed Iraqi farmer?" Khuzaie asked.
[size]

claud39VIP Member
tonight news Stars6

tonight news Empty Deputy: meeting of the leaders of the first row during the next two days will resolve the issue of the withdrawal of US forces

tonight news I_icon_minipost by claud39 Today at 11:07 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/03/16/393954/

Deputy: meeting of the leaders of the first row during the next two days will resolve the issue of the withdrawal of US forces

16/03/2019

tonight news %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435

Information / Special ... 

The MP confirmed the alliance of the conquest Charter Hamdi, Saturday, that a meeting of leaders of the first row in the political process will be held during the next two days to discuss the file of the presence of the US and the completion of the cabinet cabin, while indicated that the meeting will be crucial to get them out of the country. 
"The meeting of the leaders of the political blocs will be held during the next two days to discuss the file of the presence of the US and put the file to complete the cabinet cabins and choose the names of new candidates," Hamidi said in a statement to the Information that the meeting will be binding on the government to implement them, The income of the House of Representatives. "
She added that "the meeting will be crucial to bring out the US forces present in the country illegally," indicating that "Asron and Fatah and the rule of law represent the bulk of the rejection of the US presence in the country, and are able to achieve the majority to pass a draft law to remove foreign forces from the country. 
The MP of the coalition of construction Haneen al-Qaddu, on Saturday, the inclusion of the law on the removal of foreign troops on the agenda of the House of Representatives meeting of the upcoming leaders of the first row with the presidency of the Republic and ministers. 
The new Arab newspaper has revealed, on Saturday, the end of the alliance and the conquest of the completion of a draft law to remove foreign troops from Iraq, noting that the draft may be completed by the end of March.

claud39VIP Member
tonight news Stars6

• tonight news I_icon_delete

tonight news Empty Parliament reveals the number of laws passed from parliament to the government

tonight news I_icon_minipost by claud39 Today at 11:15 am

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=115809

Parliament reveals the number of laws passed from parliament to the government

Saturday 16 March 2019

tonight news Irq_1379393037_1552744755

[ltr]Baghdad / .. The MP revealed a coalition of construction nostalgia Qaddu, Saturday, the number of laws that reached by the Iraqi government to the House of Representatives.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The laws, which came from the government to the House of Representatives, are about (13) laws, and they are supposed to number more than (40) laws," Qaddo told Iraq News.[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that "the most important laws, the Financial Management Act and the Federal Court Act housing law amendment of the Integrity Commission proposed housing law and dozens of other laws."[/ltr]

claud39VIP Member
tonight news Stars6

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum