Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad

Go down

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad Empty Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:50 pm

http://www.nrtagency.com/News.aspx?id=1497&MapID=1

[size=30]Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad[/size]

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad 1532019211020%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

Baghdad - NRT

Kurdistan's Prime Minister Nechervan Barzani said on Friday that resolving all disputes with Baghdad depends on dividing revenues and resolving the issue of disputed areas.
"He told Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi that the stability of Iraq and resolving the differences is through the sharing of revenues between Baghdad and the territorial government and the issue of disputed areas."
"It will be one of my top priorities as president of the Kurdistan region," he said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad Empty Nezirvan Barzani: The solution of all differences with Baghdad, one of my priorities as the President of the Kurdistan Region

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:38 pm

http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/kurdistan/15032019

Nezirvan Barzani: The solution of all differences with Baghdad, one of my priorities as the President of the Kurdistan Region

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad 434097Image1

Roudao - Erbil 

eating site " the Monitor" American, in his meeting with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, the current situation between Kurdistan and Baghdad and the neighboring region, and how will be the future of the Kurds in Syria, in addition to other topics important belong to the region. 

"We have had the opportunity to participate in the Iraqi national elections and we have been able to achieve great success as a Kurdish bloc. The Kurdistan Democratic Party has become the first party in terms of seats in the Kurdistan Democratic Party," Barzani said during the interview. The Iraqi parliament, it is clear that this result proved that the political situation in Kurdistan and the contribution of political parties in Kurdistan is still important for Iraq, especially those who relied on the assumption that the Kurdistan Democratic Party will be marginalized and proved to have been wrong " .

"We have also participated in the formation of the government in Baghdad, and we see that the current Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, wants to make relations good, and I can say with all sincerity that our relationship with Baghdad is much better than it was in the past. We have been able to reach a compromise on the budget. We are all Iraqis and the problem of borders has been solved. There were many checkpoints between the borders of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the borders of the central government. , But checkpoints have been removed to facilitate Trade between all regions ".

"When I spoke to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, I told him that if we want to have a stable Iraq and resolve our differences, the two main issues to be addressed are revenue sharing arrangements between Baghdad and the KRG, the disputed territories, There are other problems, but we need to focus on these two issues first, "noting that" will resolve all differences with Baghdad is one of my top priorities as President of the Kurdistan Region. " 

When asked about the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution and whether Adel Abdul Mahdi understands the importance of this constitutional article, said Nechirvan Barzani: "I can confirm that Adel Abdul Mahdi is the only politician in Iraq able to understand the Kurdish issue, he has been with us since the eighties, And part of the opposition, to our side.

On the relations between Iraq and Iran, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region said, "There is an important role for Iran in Iraq, and relations between Iran and Iraq can not be reduced by simple bilateral relations, Iran and Iraq have very long common borders. , About 45% of Iraq's electricity comes from Iran, and trade between Iran and Iraq about $ 11 billion. 

"I think the Kurds in Syria should try to find a solution within the framework of a unified Syria. They should take part in dialogue and negotiations with the regime to get their rights," said Barzani.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad Empty Baghdad hikes monthly payment to Kurdistan

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:40 pm

https://www.iraqoilreport.com/news/baghdad-hikes-monthly-payment-to-kurdistan-38061/?utm_source=IOR%20Newsletter

Baghdad hikes monthly payment to Kurdistan

With an infusion of federal money under the newly enacted 2019 budget, the KRG is lifting austerity measures and returning to the days of financial dependence on Baghdad.

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad Abd-al-Mahdi-Barzani-Erbil-meeting-600x300
Adil Abd al-Mahdi (L) meets with Nechirvan Barzani on Nov. 13, 2014. (STRINGER/Reuters)

By RAWAZ TAHIR AND MOHAMMED HUSSEIN of [url=https://www.iraqoilreport.com/news/baghdad-hikes-monthly-payment-to-kurdistan-38061/?utm_source=IOR Newsletter]Iraq Oil Report[/url]
Published Thursday, March 14th, 2019

ERBIL - Iraq's federal government has roughly doubled the amount of its monthly transfer to the autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) — a sign of a deepening relationship of interdependence between Baghdad and Erbil.
Future payments are not guaranteed to remain so high. The 2019 budget law calls on the KRG to contribute 250,000 barrels per day (bpd) of its independently managed oil production to the federal government's exports - and if it fails to do so, there could be financial penalties.
Iraq Oil Report Attribution Policy
All sources quoted or referenced spoke to Iraq Oil Report directly and exclusively, unless stated otherwise. Iraq Oil Report typically grants anonymity to sources that can't speak without risking their personal safety or job security. We only publish information from anonymous sources that we independently corroborate and are important to core elements of the story. We do not provide anonymity to sources whose purpose is to further personal or political agendas.
Iraq Oil Report Commitment to Independence
Iraq Oil Report strives to provide thoroughly vetted reporting and fair-minded analysis that enables readers to understand the dynamic events of Iraq. To meet this goal, we always seek to gather first-hand information on the ground, verify facts from multiple angles, and solicit input from every stakeholder involved in a given story.
We view our independence as an integral piece of our competitive advantage. Whereas many media entities in Iraq are owned or heavily influenced by political parties, Iraq Oil Report is wholly owned by several of its employees. In a landscape that is often polarized and politicized, we are able to gather and corroborate information from an unusually wide array of sources because we can speak with all of them in good faith.
To fund this enterprise, Iraq Oil Report depends on revenue from both advertising and subscriptions. Some of our advertisers and subscribers ‐ including companies, governments, and NGOs ‐ are also subjects of our reporting. Consistent with journalistic best practices, Iraq Oil Report maintains a strict firewall that removes business considerations from editorial decision-making. When we are choosing which stories to report and how to write them, our readers always come first.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad Empty The resumption of the distribution of salaries of the family care network in the Kurdistan Region

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:42 pm

http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/kurdistan/140320194

The resumption of the distribution of salaries of the family care network in the Kurdistan Region

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad 433983Image1

The resumption of the distribution of salaries of the family care network in the Kurdistan Region

Rudaw - Erbil  

The official of the social network in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of the Kurdistan Region announced the issuance of new instructions regarding salaries of family care, and will resume the distribution of these salaries after the reforms. 

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs is working to issue new instructions and reforms in the lists of those salaries, which will resume distribution after the completion of the distribution of family care salaries in August 2015, From making repairs. 

"There were 21750 people receiving salaries without knowing the reason for the allocation of these salaries to them, and as we started reforms in the lists of salaries of people with special needs, there will be reforms in the payrolls of beneficiaries of the social network."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad Empty Barzani: We have suffered for four years .. Abdul Mahdi is the only one capable of understanding the Kurdish issue

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:59 pm

https://www.nasnews.com/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF/

Said his priorities were to resolve differences with Baghdad

[size=30]Barzani: We have suffered for four years .. Abdul Mahdi is the only one capable of understanding the Kurdish issue[/size]
[size=17]Friday 15 March 2019
Barzani sets two demands to resolve differences with Baghdad Nechirvanbarzani

[size=20][size=20]Baghdad - Nas
The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region, Nechirvan Barzani, Friday, resolving all differences with Baghdad priority for his government, noting that the region has suffered in the past four years.
"We have had the opportunity to participate in the Iraqi national elections, and we have been able to achieve great success as a Kurdish bloc," Barzani said in an interview with the Monitor website, carried out by Nass today (March 15, 2019).
Barzani pointed out that "he told Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, that the stability of Iraq and resolve the differences between us, be through the treatment of revenue sharing arrangements between Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government and the issue of disputed areas," pointing to "the existence of other problems, but we need to focus On these two issues first, and will resolve all differences with Baghdad is one of my top priorities as president of the Kurdistan region. "
"We have also participated in the formation of the Baghdad government, and we see that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi wants to make relations good. I can say with all sincerity that our relationship with Baghdad is much better than it was in the past. We have been able to reach a compromise on the budget. We are all Iraqis and the border problem has been solved. There were many checkpoints between the borders of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the borders of the central government. , But checkpoints have been removed to facilitate commercialization Between all regions ".
As for the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution, he said: "I can say that Adel Abdul Mahdi is the only politician in Iraq who can understand the Kurdish issue. He has been with us since the 1980s. He was a fighter and part of the opposition. A friend who is ready to deal with our problems and we hope he will continue to do so. "
On the relations between Iraq and Iran, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region said, "There is an important role for Iran in Iraq. Relations between Iran and Iraq can not be reduced by simple bilateral relations. Iran and Iraq have very long common borders. The relations between the two countries are complex and multi-layered. , About 45% of Iraq's electricity comes from Iran, and trade between Iran and Iraq about $ 11 billion.
As for the situation of the Kurds in Syria, he said, "I think that the Kurds in Syria should try to find a solution within the framework of a unified Syria, should participate in dialogue and negotiations with the regime to obtain their rights."[/size]

Keywords:

[/size]
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum