Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fines & Penalties Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Fines & Penalties Question

3 posters

Go down

Fines & Penalties Question Empty Fines & Penalties Question

Post by Kbass6319 Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:33 pm

I'm somewhat new to the Dinar and trying to understand everything I can about a possible RV. I continue to read that fines & penalties have to be paid before the RV. Can someone please explain what these are and who they are paid to?

Also, what are the various Tiers?  At what point in the RV will regular people get to exchange?

Thanks for any answers!

Kbass6319

Back to top Go down

Fines & Penalties Question Empty Re: Fines & Penalties Question

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Kbass6319 wrote:I'm somewhat new to the Dinar and trying to understand everything I can about a possible RV. I continue to read that fines & penalties have to be paid before the RV. Can someone please explain what these are and who they are paid to?

Also, what are the various Tiers?  At what point in the RV will regular people get to exchange?

Thanks for any answers!
Welcome to Dinar Daily!

First off, go to the Dinar Guru who said that about the fines and penalties and ask them how they know, without getting yourself banned, of course. Wink

Second, who said that there is going to be a RV? How do they know? What's the process?

Third, Who said that there are tiers? Where did they get their information? Where is it documented, officially?

Fourth, The FBI has put out an interesting take on all this, but you decide if you agree or not:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t44453-dinar-revaluation-schemes-probed-by-fbi

Since your new, I highly recommend the articles that Sam I Am wrote on his website:

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/sam-i-am-archives/

And Sam I Am is here if you have any questions concerning the information he has on his site.

BTW...It's most likely what you don't want to hear. Wink

Fines & Penalties Question 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:05 pm

Kbass6319 wrote:I'm somewhat new to the Dinar and trying to understand everything I can about a possible RV. I continue to read that fines & penalties have to be paid before the RV. Can someone please explain what these are and who they are paid to?

Thanks for any answers!

The only time you will see the change is on exchange rates like XE for example that you will see the change, here is the link !!

https://www.xe.com/fr/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=IQD

Anyone can tell you anything about dinars, me my logic about the currencies, each country have a value on their currency to negotiate on the international, apart from having bans like iraq either currently for negotiate on the international, it is the UN who will lead the countries if they can negotiate on the international, and for those they want to persist on it, before 2003 the value of the dinars, if I I was wrong at $ 3.22 on the international, currently as Kuwait has a value on the international, the last time is tonight at $ 3.28 / $ 1d, especially for me if they want to be reimbursed for the damage they have suffered because of the war, so I expect the same return on the iraq international for them to pay their debts to kuwait, either one by one towards their value for their repayment, so follow the news, and make your opinion on the di nars, I wish you a good evening !!!

Claud  (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Claud,

Many of us, and many others have asked, if Iraq was on the "international" scene, and when.

Since you have quite a bit of news sources, have you ever run across, or found an article, when that was?

Thanks.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Fines & Penalties Question Empty IQD - Iraqi Dinar

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:14 pm

https://www.xe.com/fr/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

IQD - Iraqi Dinar

Iraq, Dinar

Iraqi Dinar is the currency of this country: Iraq. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Iraqi Dinar exchange rate is the USD to IQD rate . The currency code for Dinars is IQD, a currency symbol is د.ع. Below you will find Iraqi Dinar rate and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters to receive daily rates and analysis, read XE Currency Blog, or view IQD rates at any time using our XE Currency Apps and our website.
Notice: IQD may be redenominated.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:20 pm

Fines & Penalties Question Scree271
https://tradingeconomics.com/iraq/currency

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:07 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Claud,

Many of us, and many others have asked, if Iraq was on the "international" scene, and when.

Since you have quite a bit of news sources, have you ever run across, or found an article, when that was?

Thanks.

To answer your question, I have not seen an article that says that Iraq is really back on the international stage, but we can see that they are back this year, I see it from here end of June, before before the first semester, but as I mention it I could be wrong on this, otherwise the news would be shared on your forum of course! and it is on the xth that will tell us if there is a change in the return of iraq either on the international, and especially not the guru who will tell us when it will take place. The project is not just for Iraq, but for the whole Middle East for financial inclusion, it is the project of the IMF, and the World Bank, and with the Arab Monetary Fund, and the Union. Arab banks that give training to the future to use to avoid bank fraud, and let's not forget that they are 30 years behind us on the banking system for ATMs, and we have seen that 80% of the people do not have a bank account, so they have an education to do on that, so to conclude, they had value before the sanctions, they are out of the sanctions, so it is equal to come back as before the sanctions with a value on the dinars for their return before 2003, either like the currency systems that we have between us, for me it's a matter of time, I wish you a good evening to all! and i mention it i am a new reader who shares is opinion simply !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:24 pm

Claud wrote:To answer your question, I have not seen an article that says that Iraq is really back on the international stage
Maybe my question didn't translate well. Has Iraq been on the international stage before?

Claud wrote:they had value before the sanctions, they are out of the sanctions, so it is equal to come back as before the sanctions with a value on the dinars for their return before 2003

Doesn't being out of sanctions mean they are able to do more trade, but not necessarily change the currency exchange rate?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:31 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Fines & Penalties Question Scree271
https://tradingeconomics.com/iraq/currency

I see your chart, and I repeat I do not want to persist knowing who rightly on the dinars, the equation is easy to understand, before the sanctions the dinars in the time of saddam had a value of $ 3.22 either 1 dinar / US $ 3.22, the planning project in 2012 valued the dinar at $ 3.20, but we saw what is happening with the state-Islamic in 2014, what to delay the project until today, now that I give you my opinion it's up to you now to make your own opinion by following the news, or continue to follow the gurus, it's your choice and I respect, I continue in my journey by following the news, good night to all! and you will understand that I have to translate every time from French into English, so I do not want to get into the big discussion to convince you about my opinion, you have to do your own research, and make your own conclusion on the dinars, I simply share news so that the members of the forum can make their own opinion, especially without following a guru who does not tell the truth !! and above all do not take my personal words, but I target the world in general trying to deceive the ordinary citizen who has invested in dinars like you and me !!

Claud   (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:39 pm

Yea, it's not easy having to translate and get the correct meanings. Have a good night Claud, and keep up the good work you do posting the news articles! I'm sure that many others enjoy reading them. Wink

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:03 am

http://investpromo.gov.iq/newsticker/nic-hosts-franchise-workshop-which-aims-at-expanding-the-activities-of-international-commercial-brands-in-iraq/

NIC Hosts Franchise Workshop which Aims at Expanding the Activities of International Commercial Brands in Iraq   

Under the Slogan of “Iraq Trending towards Economic Development through Franchising”

NIC Hosts Franchise Workshop which Aims at Expanding the Activities of International Commercial Brands in Iraq   

Fines & Penalties Question US1-300x121
NIC, in coordination with the US Department of Commerce and the US Embassy in Baghdad, hosts a Franchise granting workshop over four days for the Iraqi private sector to expand the activities of international commercial brands in Iraq.
Dr. Sami AL- Araji, NIC Chairman said in his opening speech that Iraq is in its way for opening up in services sector through providing support to the Iraqi private sector adding that obtaining the licenses of international commercial brands can provide important economic revenues represented by the opening up of the big world companies towards Iraqi Market and creating many job opportunities all over Iraqi provinces.
Dr. Sami assured that NIC, which represents the umbrella for the Iraqi private sector, is determined to organize the required efforts in this field in coordination with the PICs after laying the necessary legal frameworks in a way that grants adding added value for the Iraqi Economy giving his directives to facilitate the visas for brands owners until obtaining the legal approvals to name the whole project as an investment project rather than being named as a commercial one.
The US Counsel in his turn said in his speech that the US Franchisers are looking to Iraq as a unique key market and are willing to reinforce its being an active franchise market in a way that contribute to local job opportunities growth and improving the supply chain which leads to more investments in the end.
Ms. Mays al- Ebosy, the coordinator of the US Department of Commerce and the and the supervisor of the session, invited the attendees to open discussions to listen to the obstacles that face the Iraqi private sector in this file, referring that the second and third days of this workshop will be dedicated for PICs and promoting investment in provinces, while the fourth day will be focusing on polarizing hotel investments to Iraq.
The first day session included in all the opportunities of entering the Iraqi market, the franchise current market, the challenges that might hinder this market and what can be undertaken to provide support this important commercial sector.
Fines & Penalties Question US2-300x141
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:07 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85/193664/%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%84%D9%84

NASDAQ Global raises the name and logo of the Iraqi stock market on its tower in New York

08 March 19

Fines & Penalties Question Doc-P-193664-636876772824688473

BAGHDAD / 

The New York Stock Exchange (NASDAQ: NAZDAQ) has published on its tower the name and logo of the Iraq Stock Exchange, a landmark event to raise the name of Iraq and give an important message of great interest by a global institution with a solid Iraqi institution .

The Iraq Stock Exchange is a self-regulatory institution established in 2004. The Iraqi market has been using NAZDAQ's global systems, which have been used by 32 Arab and European stock exchanges and NASDAQ stock exchanges since 2009 until today. 

The Iraqi Stock Exchange is one of the most important Arab financial markets because it is keen to use and develop electronic systems. Today, it celebrates the Iraqi Stock Exchange with an important announcement published on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange to congratulate the international women and their role in making life.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fines & Penalties Question Empty CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:10 am

http://alrafidain.org/post/22705/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85%D8%A7

CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Fines & Penalties Question Snqte

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing. 
The director of the issuance and cabinets Abdul Karim Hassan Shannon that the project to delete the zeros was supposed to start in 2014, but security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces led to delay, pointing out that the project is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal. 
Shannon confirmed that the current cash volume in the markets is large at 44 trillion dinars.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum