Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19

Go down

"Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19 Empty "Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19

Post by Ssmith on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:03 pm

MarkZ Update on Wed. 3-13-19 Notes by PDK-Highlights only-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer:
Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: Some real movement based on Brexit news and at the tier 3 level…there is so much going on behind the scenes that I really cannot comment on.

If everything goes well I can see F&Ps this weekend. Movement is real and consistant even though it isn’t as fast as we want. When F&Ps go- we will be going a few hours later.

I'm looking at the next 24hrs to see where we are..BY Friday morning I should know..

Q: How much does the no vote on Brexit affect the RV? Heard if not a Yes Vote, the backwall will be August? Have you heard anything on this?

MZ: it only affects the “how” it all roles out. It might delay a day or two.

Member: mark. I read that Brexit would need to occur because of cabal controlled or the EU market would crash!

Q: Bruce the big call sayin we paid by end of week

MZ: He may be right

Q: How long after fines and penalties for teir 4

MZ: It should only be a few hours. F&P's, CMKX FC Omega etc go first...then Mr.C..After F&P goes should be hours..Need the liquidity for us to go in.. Two days later the currency holders should go to the bank.. We should be In/out in about 10 days

Q: What's the current status of Paymasters?

MZ: I do know a couple of Paymasters that have funding,, but not allowed to release yet

Q: Do we need a us china trade agreement to go?

MZ: It would be helpful…but its not necessary.

Q: Do you believe declass will happen soon? Do you think the FISA Declass needs to happen to take out the big dog deep state players who want to steel your money needs to take place before the start of the RV

MZ: At some point it does….but it doesn’t need to happen before the RV/GCR

Member: Declass is COMING SOON !!!!

Q: Are you still 98% sure for the month?

MZ: I’d say I’m 99% sure

Q: what made you jump higher?

MZ: Can’t really share but someone got paid.

Wednesdays Replay: Intel starts about minute 15

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vOxwZyNapEJB

Or https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vOxwZyNapEJB
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19 Empty Re: "Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:31 am

The only movement you had was a bowel movement, in you case from your mouth.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19 2805820865   "Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19 2805820865   "Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19 2805820865   "Some Real Movement" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/13/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum