Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19

Go down

"United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 Empty "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 am

TNT

NetGlobal:

If we have to wait for the ministers to be voted on and seated, we have a long wait in front of us. The parliment is going on another holiday after thursday until the 23rd.

AL:
Remember what Randy Koonce said” Based on the information I have been able to get, we could see it as soon as this weekend, but hopefully no later than the 3rd week in March. That is our latest, and hopefully the last window.“

JSL:
The way I see it is it is Iraq is the diversion. They keep using iraq to distract. When Iraq is done being used as their distraction, then and only then will they do what they said their going to do for the last 10 years

The problem is if I was Iraq I would have ran out of patiences from being a Global pawn. Ohh I guess that is exactly what they keep doing, Consequently the flare ups that keep happening. Under Saddam they were getting $3.22 almost the whole time he was in power. So in theory they don't have a Dictator, but is this better? They have worse poverty, sometimes worse stability. Poor Iraq

Now we know why these lands in ancient history had Kings! They did well depending of it the King was good or bad, in recent years the so called Kings have been bad. time for a Good King (Leader) to come along. Would be nice for them anyway

MosiacWings:
jsl...so true. Now if they all can work together. They are so divided in their way of thinking. This working together is something so new to them...but I think they are trying. It's just the ones that believe in the old ways that are messing it up……That and the corruption in their government

JSL:
Your exactly right United we Stand, Divided we Fall. Truism for all people for all times

Mosiacwings:
I didn't realize until I started following what was going on it Iraq that Iraq used to be a lot of different little "countries"....if you could call them that. They had boundaries for a reason. Then those boundaries were removed and they were all smooshed together into one country and told to play nice together. To much history there for that to happen.

Cutebwoy:
IRAQ as a long ways to go, its a country that is use to a dictator style of governace partly due to the many religions and tribes , and now trying to change its style to a democratic style

JSL:
For a people to be deprived of the Value of their currency for 16 years now is terrible leadership for that generation. They have been trying to survive on a fraction of the value they all should have. somebody is taking that value. Strong leadership would get more of it back to the people

Just because they can't figure out their Social Ills doesn't mean their Oil is worthless or Gold or other assets. The currency being subject to their Social Ilss is being overplayed for reasons to somebody else’s advantage. Clearly not Iraq's. We all are being mislead on this

Harambe:
Reuters: U.S., Taliban talks end for now with no Afghan peace deal

https://reut.rs/2F8eda8
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum